James and Carys #13 Interaction, Amber & Mummy. Put clothes on Carys, bored of tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BBB76A1D-CCB7-460E-9D9C-B2E37F26AD80.jpeg
šŸ—£šŸ—£šŸ—£Calling Jamesā€¦GET CARYS SOME PROFESSIONAL HELP, ASAP!!!!! Carys is begging for attention and her methods are going to TANK this YT career! And, notice Amber looks like sheā€™s saying ā€œWHY THIS?ā€ The baby is the smartest one in the picturešŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Less is more. This girl is grim.
Any chance she has to use her kid for attention, if thatā€™s getting her tits out, body positivity because of her body or getting naked but lobbing her kid in the photo too.

Get some self respect, and stop this nonsense.
honestly I cringed so hard when I saw this, Iā€™ve bf both my children but Iā€™ve never sat naked with either of them šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 19
Less is more. This girl is grim.
Any chance she has to use her kid for attention, if thatā€™s getting her tits out, body positivity because of her body or getting naked but lobbing her kid in the photo too.

Get some self respect, and stop this nonsense.
Those pictures will end up on her gross Reddit, I just hope they blur out the baby

No, just no. Anyone views your public posts on the internet. A nude shoot with your sweet baby, is cute to you, but sick and twisted people are seeing that too. Just so wrong. Should have been for the personal album, not with your followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
ā€œI love being your mummyā€ but Iā€™ll go and have moan on social media to hundreds of thousands of strangers about how you get ā€œboredā€ and itā€™s an inconvenience for me because I preferred it when you napped 10 times a day so I could do my arts and crafts and about how I get less attention from my husband because we have you now and about how I used to be able to have a lie in until 9am but canā€™t any more because we have a baby šŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 35
Iā€™m sorry NO NO NO
She KNOWS she has that gross thread on Reddit and here she is posing nude with her daughter. Pics like that are precious more so with a NEWBORN but need NOT be on the web for everyone to see.

Reactions: 27
Why would you publicly post a pic of you and your child naked on the internet. Weird.
Someone commented on it about it being a private pic and they had people jumping on them attacking them for what they said telling them to delete the comment among other things. God forbid you should say anything that doesnā€™t give these influencers an ego boost.

• Wow
This is not normal behaviour?!

No problem being around my kid naked, she came from me. Totally normal to get dressed around them, bath with them when they're little etc.

But strip off and sit on the sofa naked all for a photo shoot? And not a professional newborn one or whatever? No. It's just inviting the wrong attention.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Saw the picture and literally came straight here
Wtf is that about! James, take her phone away please!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think a naked photo of mum and baby is beautiful, but when you know there's a pervy Reddit thread about you it just doesn't seem right to post publicly. This woman has an unhealthy obsession with her body image and gaining attention, to the point where it compromises her daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Itā€™s like weā€™re watching her mental breakdown enfold.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sheā€™s so manky. Imagine being that person who has to sit there and take that picture and see those long white crusty ass toes of hers and literally what she ate for lunch šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 9
I think a naked photo of mum and baby is beautiful, but when you know there's a pervy Reddit thread about you it just doesn't seem right to post publicly. This woman has an unhealthy obsession with her body image and gaining attention, to the point where it compromises her daughter.
Omg this. Have no problem with the photo concept myself but to put it on the Internet is so not a good idea, especially with a pervy Reddit thread waiting to pounce. What happens when Amber is a teenager and somebody inevitably finds it. It's not just Carys, it's the privacy of their child they are compromising, as at that point they have no control over the photo. Imagine somebody digging out some of the vile things they are saying on that thread and then having the baby in the photo to boot for it to be used against her. The poor child would never live it down. And nobody wants to read about those kinds of things said about their parent. Carys and James arent thinking long term about this at all. Babyhood is fleeting and childhood goes fast and then you are left with an adolescent learning how to be an adult and as parents it's your job to help them not hinder them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think her latest naked grid post confirms everything I said earlier. Itā€™s not cool or natural or lovely (to plaster it online) it should be a private moment between mother and baby there is no need to show the world and amber is just a prop she would love to get away with posing naked on her own but instead thinks she would be more accepted with the baby with her

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I ran a little experiment asking her why she was using her kid to give her an excuse to be naked for attention (which is exactly what she is doing). The responseā€¦. Blocked.

Donā€™t believe a word you read on her IG as itā€™s all fake and deletes/blocks any comment questioning her. Sheā€™s a clown:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Omg this. Have no problem with the photo concept myself but to put it on the Internet is so not a good idea, especially with a pervy Reddit thread waiting to pounce. What happens when Amber is a teenager and somebody inevitably finds it. It's not just Carys, it's the privacy of their child they are compromising, as at that point they have no control over the photo. Imagine somebody digging out some of the vile things they are saying on that thread and then having the baby in the photo to boot for it to be used against her. The poor child would never live it down. And nobody wants to read about those kinds of things said about their parent. Carys and James arent thinking long term about this at all. Babyhood is fleeting and childhood goes fast and then you are left with an adolescent learning how to be an adult and as parents it's your job to help them not hinder them.
Completely agree. I have no issue with the naked photo in a personal collection or even if you displayed it in your house but to put it on the internet for the world to see is just wrong

Reactions: 16
moving aside from the photo briefly, I honestly can't believe how little work they clearly do. They can't even get a vlog up on the one day they upload. And the video would just be them occasionally picking up the camera around the house or potentially this week their getaway with parents. Their life is honestly so easy but also so so boring šŸ˜­

but I agree, no issue with the photo itself if you just kept it personal, it's just a bit too weird to be posting online and I'm dying at the fact she blocked someone for calling her out šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ girl can't take "hate"

8BF73EC4-B3EE-4A2F-A77A-78B86B7DE1DF.jpeg

Whatā€™s new?!? Weā€™re used to you being unprofessional and late with your BORING videos, Carys!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.