Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I'm 21 and think half these trends look so ridiculous and ugly 🤣 doesn't help that she looks way older than 25 anyway, but it always looks like middle aged people trying to dress how teens do 😭
I think it looks even worse that people don’t even try and modify the trends to suit them. They just straight up copy and paste. Eg carys outfit today is literally exactly what Elle wore the other say.

Reactions: 3

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Also re: her period claims..the whole time I was on hormonal birth control my periods were about 2 days long and very light. Now I’m off it’s a different story however :cautious:

plwcm

VIP Member
I had the implant put in nearly two years ago and I can’t recommend it enough. Apart from the fact I don’t have periods, I’d never know I was on any contraception :D
oh god, I had it and it gave me a constant heavy period, so they gave me the pill to take too but I switched to just the pill so less hormones 🤣😭 but everyone else I knew got on really well with it so I was so annoyed🤣🤣

Just reading back about the dog and Amber. We’re going on holiday next week with family who has a dog and I’m so freaking nervous about it. They are the same and don’t batter an eyelid about the dog getting too close to our kids.

Oh and that dress. Sorry love. Just no. 😂

Reactions: 2

RARA.K

Ohsofemme is so up herself ever since she signed on that agency.
Sure she constantly complains about her two girls 🤣🤣🤣 maybe her and Cary's would get along, I seen Cary follows her now, ofsofemme is probably loving it 🤣🤣
She’s got a right weird shape head though, she’s got like a bean head it’s so strange 🤣 she’s nothing special to look at like god knows how she’s got agency work! I literally still can’t believe she couldn’t even say the creators name right she’s a right dick! Imagine working with a big brand like say Zara and calling them a completely made name! That wouldn’t make the cut. She’s so silly! Bet Carys has to follow her she’s probably cringing inside at her stupid new name 🤢

• Haha

haribostrawbs

Just watched the swimwear video, did anyone notice at 11:22, Carys says: "do you know what James's favourite would be?" And he says "a different wife?" under his breath... to the point where Carys doesn't hear/react 😫 he's obviously joking but I thought it was quite a weird thing to say. He also went really weird when she showed him the model photo and was sitting scrolling through trying to order more swimsuits for her; no wonder she's trying to push how much she loves her new body if that's how he acts.
Was he joking though? Although in my opinion she is way out of his league

View attachment 742809

Amber is innocent in what she was doing by pulling Mila’s fur and hitting Mila. Amber is too young to understand and is therefore innocent in her actions. It‘s the adult (James) who should be responsible to keep the baby and animal safe! I was so afraid that Mila may bite as a means of protecting herself.
That poor dog looks so sad 😭

Last edited:
Is there actually anything better than sleeping cuddles?! Dd is now 5 and I massively miss them. She slept on her daddy more than me though :(
My 4 month old loves sleeping on his daddy more than me 😭😭

Not much you can really do for teething, just lots of cuddles, distracting or calpol if they are in a lot of pain, that’s about all you can do, just one of those things 🤷🏻‍♀️

betty14

Where are they staying?
It’s Ikos Andalusia, it was only meant to open in 2020 (we chatted to some of the staff about other locations when we were there in 2019) so I imagine they are keen to have people promoting it. Can’t have been a good opening year for them!