Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissFinn

VIP Member
I agree, it's uncomfortable to see. She needs to seek help and have a proper break off social media. We'll never know what goes on behind closed doors, but the manic rambling, hyper loud voice and obsession with constantly altering a house they've been in for a few years now is all getting exhausting as an OG viewer. James clearly loves her but enables her with taking her on journeys she could do herself. I can't see their vlogs or the resurrection of her old channel ever getting a boost of popularity when they only appeal to Amateur DIY'ers or Hermits.

Yes shes been a walking Red flag for years. When she used To do hauls on her own channel on her fitness days she was allready then overly manic and hyper To the max and very uncomfortable To watch. Shes just not ok and it has a lot To do with the fake life style and needing Attention from random people To feel validated.

Reactions: 4

klady

VIP Member
I don't disagree, I'm sure it ranges vastly. But it's one of those things you don't really talk about because other people will hate you for it, like having a baby that sleeps well. You can brag, but everyone, everyone will want to throw rocks at your head.
If Carys wasn’t being a smug bitch, I’m sure others would be more understanding. She just lacks that ability🤷🏼‍♀️

Never been on this thread before, I’m usually here for Elle belly.

but came here bc of that ‘down for the night’ comment. Made me kinda uneasy. I know every parent does what works for them but I’m getting real CIO vibes

betty14

I think they have started to wean Amber! I have the same spoon for my little one
I don’t know she’s talked about not wanting the hassle of weaning while they are away. She mentioned in the vlog that she wants to get Amber used to spoons (?) like wtf. Think they’ll start weaning as soon as they are home though!

The one they're using has sleeves that keep the arms up that are detachable. Amber's had one sleeve removed for weeks, you can still see the attached one in the photo
Why would you only free one arm anyway?? Bet that’s so uncomfortable, at least swap it round so the poor kid can have a stretch on the other side too 😂😂😂

chieiskz

The whole James being gay thing is getting a bit old now. It’s rather an immature “playground” view that if a man has effeminate traits he is automatically gay. He could be gay, straight or bi… it doesn’t really matter.
I really don't think he's more effeminete or camp than most men.

The first time I saw them was in an Elle Darby video and I immediately assumed he was gay I don't know why

PreferDogsToHumans

swear majority of the people that complain it turns to mumsnet are the ones that derail it the most claiming there's mumshaming. I'm not here crying at everyone calling Carys fat/overweight/massive and unhealthy whilst being overweight, fat and a size 14 myself. you're on a gossip site, people will have varying opinions, raising babies has varying opinions and routes, but for some reason it's mumshaming to think a product is a bit pointless (in my personal opinion, if I'm allowed one of those in this thread😬🤪 I know others will have opposite opinions). as I've said my original point was pointing out the hypocrisy of them saying they follow guidelines and then really not following the guidelines. I don't care that she's using the products, most of the time I see babies loving them and having fun (I apologise if words such as plonk offended, that's just my go to dialect and way I articulate, sorry🙈). There's a vast difference between saying that I don't see the point of a product and wouldn't use one myself, to "ew, Carys is using a jumperoo, what a shit mum". If someone said that I could see why there would be a tirade of accusations they are a mum shamer. cba with this anymore now as people seem to only read the part they don't agree with and nothing else🙃🤣

this thread is the most up and down on here that I've read. sometimes it's okay to say things, the next day it's not 🙃
I for one was not offended by anything you said, genuinely couldn’t give two fucks whether you judge me for using an iPad, jumperoo, baby seat or whatever else, I’m not a remotely precious parent. I was merely pointing out that when our babies aren’t even crawling yet sometimes we make grand statements about things we will never do and further down the line that can change 🤷🏻‍♀️ but apologies, clearly you are more clued up than I am.

Anyway as Carys would say, you do you and all that, I won’t derail this thread anymore 🙄

bananabutter

VIP Member
Re: Periods- She had the implant, pretty sure I've heard of that making it super light for some (lucky) people
I had the implant put in nearly two years ago and I can’t recommend it enough. Apart from the fact I don’t have periods, I’d never know I was on any contraception :D

ShadyBadger

Chatty Member
This! It doesn’t make any sense! If amber is so amazing and easy then why can’t carys do things alone and why does she sit in the back of the car to keep tabs whenever they go somewhere? But then on the other hand… I can’t help but think maybe she is an “easy” baby at the moment.. it’s pretty much confirmed that the first sleep regression coincides with rolling and then all those other developmental stages follow in a pyramid after. If Amber hasn’t rolled, it’s likely she hasn’t gone through any “big” changes yet.. in which case they’re in for a shock if/when it does happen!

My LB is on week 10 of 2 hourly wake ups at night and only now are we coming out the other side 🥴 but it’s expected and it’s so much better to be honest about it to people! Carys had one sleepless night with Amber and we got 5 stories about it, so pray for us when they do have a genuinely challenging stage because my god we’ll know about it. I worry how she’ll cope!
Oh god I remember it well it’s rough thankfully doesn’t last forever although when it’s happening it’s sure as hell feels like it and you’re right once amber starts to develop we’re gonna get soooooo many stories!

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
If she keeps her mouth open any longer in her new reel she’ll start catching flies 😅
Haha I thought this. But also thought that she looks like a sausage in its skin in the all one colour outfits.

nope….I skipped through for anything interesting, there wasn’t really and all I could focus on was how frantic and distracted she seemed! I watched some of her older videos and she is so different, she never used to be like that? I can’t stand to watch her much these days in comparison t o a few years back!
I darent watch it in cases carys is eating with her mouth open which just makes me feel
Sick.