Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
re: Plus Sized Instagrammers that keep it real....

Live It Like Lauren is a good one for accepting your body after a change in size and shape, being genuine and honest about it. She lost a lot of weight a few years ago, had a tummy tuck and had her channel called Lose It Like Lauren. But in the last few years she's gained some weight, but has been open and honest and has re-branded herself as Live It Like Lauren. But she makes her content a lot more inclusive, and honest.

Reactions: 1
It's Louise Woodward, the case you're referring too. I remember this being one of the first times I really noticed a big news story and it always terrified me because she was only 18 or 19 at the time and the conflicting stories were scary- the prosecutors said she shook the baby, some people said the parents caused the injuries before they hired the nanny, others said that she was totally inexperienced and the parents should never have let her near their child. And she said she didn't do anything at all. I think she got found guilty but the appeal let her out not long after and said that it was most likely an accident (I think?). They used to have those chat debate things on morning shows about shaking babies and being careful with them, and I think that really stuck with me because I had always loved kids and had lots of younger siblings and I became really nervous around them in case I accidentally hurt one.

Don't worry, I don't think it sounded like you were making comparisons. It was more of PSA that bad things can happen because babies are delicate.
wasn’t she from cheshire? i vaguely remember her trying to set up a zumba/fitness class in my village n everyone kicking off

• Wow
Reactions: 1

abragirl24

looks SUPER safe n she’s definitely prepared to stroll amber to safety if a car tried to mow them down w that coffee in her hand x
I live in Tenby and trust me one car comes down that road per hour 😂 its mainly just where tourists take photos of the pretty street and scenary etc

Where is OhSoFemme from? I know she's Irish but what County or Town?

Sorry for the unrelated question
Carys is welsh and from Cardiff, Carys is seeing that Amber ❤ is growing and still Carys is smothing her and using her for likes and views.