Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plwcm

VIP Member
Just skimmed through her holiday swimsuit video. Firstly she needs to stop sticking the swimsuits up her bum. Secondly by far the most flattering was the green all in one - it lifted her boobs and covered her in all the right places. She needs to start dressing for her new shape and that includes ditching the mumsy leggings and cycling shorts.
yeah that one was by far the nicest one. She clearly likes high waisted to hold her in, but usually with that comes bum coverage which she doesn't like. looks ridiculous giving herself a wedgie just so her arse is out 🤣 I can imagine after birth in her granny pants she was pulling them so far up her arse too🤣🤢

Reactions: 4

plwcm

VIP Member
Tbf it's actually more common if you do a lot of working out and weight lifting. Your abs are already so tight that they just split. I've always been lucky and just split in nthe final few weeks which then closed by itself but then I'm a runner as apposed to a weight lifter but a Co worker whose under grad degree was physical fitness said she was really knocked for six by it and was told by physio that they see more gym bunnies than not with major ab separation and they advise them for future pregnancies to stop immediately doing any sort of ab work to give them time to loosen as the pregnancy advances. Knowing this I wasn't surprised that she struggled with it as she was doing pretty heavy weights before pregnancy.
ah right, that's actually quite interesting, as I read people with poor ab tone are more likely to get it, so was worried I would🤣. I follow a few people that workout all the time that were pregnant around the time I was, and none of them got diastasis recti, so I thought for Carys it was more so because she never really did core exercises, and mainly focused on legs/glutes 🤣

Reactions: 4

plwcm

VIP Member
Is her thigh gap edited on the first pic???
I've thought this on the last few pics. Suddenly visible thigh gaps. Yet the 20 weeks in 20 weeks out there couldn't be further from one and her legs look so much bigger there 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 3

ShadyBadger

Chatty Member
I agree. I'm home alone during the day for usually around 10 hours, sometimes more if partner is away on site in a different city, and we don't own a baby seat or jumperoo. I honestly don't see the need for them developmentally, so feel like they are a waste of money (especially with how expensive they are), but I can understand people using them if they desperately need to get something done. I've had family members moan that I've not bought her a jumperoo, and while she might enjoy it, she has enough toys, and just wants to be on the move. She's been rolling for ages, and trying to crawl around now, so why would I dump her in something that will hold her upright and in place 🤣🤣
That’s exactly how I feel why potentially stall Theo development just because you can’t be bothered to play or interact 😂

I got mine a push along Walker when they could stand instead of those awful on wheel things you sit them in

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
Your periods can be heavy for a while after you’ve had a baby. I didn’t breastfeed but the first 3 periods I had where pretty heavy they’ve only started to normalise now at nearly 6 months pp

CarlyBear94

Chatty Member
Omg have you seen her content for Carys! She says Cary what the actual fuck is that! Her name is CARYS. At least have the decency to call the creator by the correct name. What a tool she is. Feel so sorry for Carys having to share that. Everyone would have noticed and took the shine off her clothes.
Ohsofemme is so up herself ever since she signed on that agency.
Sure she constantly complains about her two girls 🤣🤣🤣 maybe her and Cary's would get along, I seen Cary follows her now, ofsofemme is probably loving it 🤣🤣

• Haha

plwcm

VIP Member
Yeah to me it just looked like she lost a bit of pregnancy swelling (and then you could really see that all of her pregnancy weight gain wasn't swelling🤣), and her bump obviously shrunk down, but she doesn't look too different since a few weeks post partum. Especially when it's her in background of vlogs or James' stories because she isn't posing and sucking her belly in to look slimmer

Carys honest?? 😂😂😂
I give it a year max and all this ‘honestly’ will be so that she can cash in on her ‘transformation’ from her current form.Do you really this if she couldn’t monetise it she’d be flashing her belly and thighs? It’s not for other people to feel good or Normal, it’s to cash in.

In fairness, I gained after giving birth while breast feeding, apparently it’s very common due to the bf hormones 🤷🏼‍♀️ Lost the baby weight then gained more, proper annoyed with myself 🙄😂
yeah literally, I can see her trying to lose weight. she updated her highlights and got rid of quite a few, but kept home workouts. So a guide will probably be coming 😑.

I lost like 1.5 stone within first few weeks and haven't lost anything since 😆 Got 1 stone to pre pregnancy, but haven't been trying to lose yet and breastfeeding makes me sooo hungry 😩 but glad I'm not going in the other direction... yet😆😅🙃

shoppingismycardio

Chatty Member
It looked like one of the arms is covered? Like a half swaddle not a normal sleep bag with both arms free I hadn’t ever actually see these before but did see someone previously state they are transition ones 🤯 didn’t even know it was a thing lol

She is working so hard to lose weight and not being honest about it if she magically makes out the weight dropped off and sells some shit about fitness after all her am brace her belly and mum bod I will scream 😂 also autumn is a beautiful season IF YOU NEVER HAVE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE that is!
she’ll just say it’s because of her overactive thyroid 🙄

In my opinion it looks like she’s put on weight (noticeable on her face). She slimmed down after Amber was born, I think photo 1 was when Amber was only a few weeks old. But I think she’s put weight back on.

i couldn’t care less if she puts weight on or not but it’s obvious when she posts two photos side by side
It may be the thyroid medication she is on either making her gain weight or retain water because her face looks puffy.

AC_23

Chatty Member
She probs photoshopped her face in the photo of them when Amber was tiny and has just left it as it is in this one 🙄🙄

mklanch

VIP Member
Why is she banging on about Autumn whilst on her SUMMER holiday?! I usually want to go on holidays to escape the shitty Autumn weather! Seriously why are influencers obsessed with autumn Elle Darby is the same!
what is she doing with her mouth in this pic!?