James and Carys #12 if she didn’t have boobs, she’d be a 12 right? If my gran had wheels she’d be a bike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No tea no shade but carys "birth video" was trash in comparison to Elles
Although that's what happens when you have a complicated birth and try to pass it off as "positive".
Carys, people would have had more respect for you if you did cry in the video and say it was actually really hard for you mentally to not have the birth you dreamed of, the video would have probably done better as well and it could have been an amazing opportunity to educate other pregnant women on the dangers of pre-eclampsia and made any that went through it feel like they were being heard.

As much as Elle is a pain in the arse as well, her video was actually well done, and there were bits where I felt a bit emotional and I appreciated her being honest at how hard induction can be (I'm being induced tomorrow and all I've seen is "positive" stories on YouTube where they actually like it was all lovely and smooth sailing and I'm.glad I've seen something more realistic now).

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Although that's what happens when you have a complicated birth and try to pass it off as "positive".
Carys, people would have had more respect for you if you did cry in the video and say it was actually really hard for you mentally to not have the birth you dreamed of, the video would have probably done better as well and it could have been an amazing opportunity to educate other pregnant women on the dangers of pre-eclampsia and made any that went through it feel like they were being heard.

As much as Elle is a pain in the arse as well, her video was actually well done, and there were bits where I felt a bit emotional and I appreciated her being honest at how hard induction can be (I'm being induced tomorrow and all I've seen is "positive" stories on YouTube where they actually like it was all lovely and smooth sailing and I'm.glad I've seen something more realistic now).
Agree with you completely. Elle‘s was a ‘proper’ birth vlog whereas Carys’ was a birth story vlog with the odd clip inserted. I found Carys‘ difficult to watch as it was so obvious she was gutted and struggling with how it went but she was trying to be super positive about it.

Reactions: 27
Agree with you completely. Elle‘s was a ‘proper’ birth vlog whereas Carys’ was a birth story vlog with the odd clip inserted. I found Carys‘ difficult to watch as it was so obvious she was gutted and struggling with how it went but she was trying to be super positive about it.
Carys was too naive and 100% thought she could just breathe the baby out and it wouldn't be painful 🤣 she was crying at contractions when she wasn't even 2cm yet so surely at that point she should have realised she would not have the birth she exactly wanted (or she would try and go without pain relief and later regret it 🤣). I can understand trying to look a bit more positively etc at how each stage of her birth wasn't terrible and traumatic, but you can tell she hated it because it wasn't the dreamy at home water birth she hoped for for views and money.

Reactions: 22
Don’t want to be “that person” but the lady who came to do the CPR course should be wearing a mask! She’s sitting close to them and probably visits lots of houses daily. In wales it’s still compulsory :rolleyes:

That gifted course she had today was worth £200! If it was that good why didn’t she just pay for it!

• Wow
Just tried to go back and watch Carys’ birth story since seeing Elle’s and oh my days, not even 2 minutes in and James is far too annoying to even continue 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That gifted course she had today was worth £200! If it was that good why didn’t she just pay for it!
I always hate when influencers get gifted courses like this, and then say you should really do one if you're a new mum etc. Not everyone can afford that much money, and don't get gifted it for free when they could easily buy it themselves 🙄

Reactions: 42

my best friend had her little boy last week after a LONG induction. She was induced Monday morning and didn’t have him until Saturday morning via c section. She only progressed to 5cm by Friday and the team were unwilling to go to section unless they absolutely had to but by the end she was just exhausted. Her and baby are absolutely fine but I know she had no idea it would take so long after watching god knows how many “real life” induction stories on YouTube. Hope all goes well for you!!

Reactions: 5
I always hate when influencers get gifted courses like this, and then say you should really do one if you're a new mum etc. Not everyone can afford that much money, and don't get gifted it for free when they could easily buy it themselves 🙄
Yes 🙌 I thought the exact same thing, I’m sure most parents would do a course like this if they were gifted one by a company willing to come to their home and give 1:1 advice! Absolutely tone deaf as usual 🙄

Also I am so fucked off that Pippa Lily have gifted her yet more clothes for Amber, FFS Carys why don’t you put your hand in your pocket and buy something from them yourself! I appreciate that they will be getting lots of exposure via Carys but she is beyond shameless now it’s pathetic.

Reactions: 20
Carys, seeing as you can afford to pay for that course, wouldn’t it have been better to do just that and then do an Instagram post giving away another one to one of your followers. Then you could’ve done like and share, boosted your follower numbers a bit (which you desperately need because people are unfollowing you daily), and a mother out there could’ve got a gift.

But no, tell people you did it and they should go do it themselves when most people you’re talking to can’t afford it. Mmm’k.
I thought you called yourself a businesswoman? Seems to me basic business skills have gone amiss. I’m not even an Instagram personality and I can figure out that would’ve been

• Good for the lucky winner
• Promoting the lady’s business
• Growing my following

No wonder you’re a sinking ship yikes

Size 14 guys, but only for the boobs. If it weren’t for the boobs, it would be a size 12. She forgot to say that so I thought I’d better tell you. In case you need to know, it’s useful to know. You might need to know that it’s usually a 12. Carys is a 12. But this dress isn’t. But that doesn’t mean Carys is 14. Just the dress. She has large boobs so she needs 14. To compensate. But she wouldn’t usually have a 14. Only in every other outfit she wears. Except the size 16 stuff. But that’s to do with the material.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Never once in my 32 years on this earth have I felt the need to get my partner to take a picture of my bare arse with my swimming bottoms pulled up into my crack… I just don’t get it. Maybe I’m old 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
C82E1A4D-7038-4AD6-B9EF-F2F8EE6875BB.jpeg
0E2842C2-485B-4253-B38F-C305D5173B36.jpeg

E8AE12A1-3084-441B-BD0D-53BFCDB987C0.jpeg

(yes I understand she’s had a baby, just showing the difference)

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.