James and Carys #12 if she didn’t have boobs, she’d be a 12 right? If my gran had wheels she’d be a bike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she pops her leg out like she does I always think she’s trying to air her vag!
I just thought the same thing. Like, you’re standing holding your baby stop trying to pose. It’s like the default pose for “influencers” (cringe). They go to it automatically like a robot.
🤖Stick out leg.
🤖Manipulate stance.
🤖Attempt to appear slimmer.
🤖Upload.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh god it’s terrible. None of the slats st the bottom are lining up. They need something to hold them in place.

When she pops her leg out like she does I always think she’s trying to air her vag!
I always think, you post all this self love
tit, yet you can’t help popping your leg every single time to make it look like you’ve got a
Thigh gap. You are NOT happy.

Reactions: 11
Let’s just scrape the icing sugar off this one shall we?

Never in the history of ever has making a tit radiator cover equated to a hallway “transformation”. Nor does it necessitate the need for a whole video upload entitled “House Update”.

The slats look like bleeping Wallace’s top front teeth! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Let’s just scrape the icing sugar off this one shall we?

Never in the history of ever has making a tit radiator cover equated to a hallway “transformation”. Nor does it necessitate the need for a whole video upload entitled “House Update”.

The slats look like bleeping Wallace’s top front teeth! 🤣
Carys could put a twig from the garden on a hallway sideboard and she’d still call it a hallway transformation. She’d then proceed to ramble on for 20 minutes about how this one twig alone changes the whole ✨vibe ✨ of the hallway and how it fits the ✨aesthetic✨ of the house perfectly.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Also that ramble Carys had about how she tried to sleep train but stopped because Amber obviously needs her blah blah blah was such bullshit. The latest vlog they say numerous times "Amber's nap is coming soon" "due a nap" "when her nap ends soon", so clearly sleep training with scheduled naps still. I just wait for my baby to show cues she wants a nap. Can't imagine my baby having as many naps as Amber seems to have a day😂😭

Reactions: 14
I can’t wait to see their ‘agony aunt’ video coming up, some of the responses are going to be hilarious

D82595B2-62F1-473F-9D45-3C37D2692E09.jpeg
EFC772FF-E3DD-4A3A-8C8A-C560E81E0A2C.jpeg
Watch and weep carys,

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh Carys, that radiator cover - bless you. I don’t think this one really worked out lovely 😳

Lucy Jessica Carter’s latest post. Mum of 4 kids (inc twins) in a non high waist bikini - a few lumps and bumps and loose skin but looking incredible considering 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 That’s how you show you’re ok with your body, that’s how you encourage others to embrace the post-baby body changes. Not doing the truffle shuffle every chance you get even when it’s irrelevant a la Carys.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Also that ramble Carys had about how she tried to sleep train but stopped because Amber obviously needs her blah blah blah was such bullshit. The latest vlog they say numerous times "Amber's nap is coming soon" "due a nap" "when her nap ends soon", so clearly sleep training with scheduled naps still. I just wait for my baby to show cues she wants a nap. Can't imagine my baby having as many naps as Amber seems to have a day😂😭
All that info in those baby books she read clearly went in one ear and straight out the other didn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh Carys, that radiator cover - bless you. I don’t think this one really worked out lovely 😳

Lucy Jessica Carter’s latest post. Mum of 4 kids (inc twins) in a non high waist bikini - a few lumps and bumps and loose skin but looking incredible considering 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 That’s how you show you’re ok with your body, that’s how you encourage others to embrace the post-baby body changes. Not doing the truffle shuffle every chance you get even when it’s irrelevant a la Carys.
Hahaha yes the truffle shuffle that’s exactly what Carys looks like every time she posts her belly, do we need to see it every bloody day carys?! NO

Reactions: 7
Elle’s back and getting attention. Haven’t heard a peep from Carys. Enjoying the peace and quiet. #Frenemies

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ooo elle darby got mentioned in closer online :0
carys must be pissed, the only news story that comes up about her is from 2017 talking about her eczema :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t wait to see their ‘agony aunt’ video coming up, some of the responses are going to be hilarious

View attachment 669735View attachment 669736Watch and weep carys,
She most probably was weeping because Elle actually had time in the water with candles etc carys dream birth and had to watch her so called friend have it. Because no offence that video was not emotional at all it was just a chatty video with abit of pushing at the end. I bet this has triggered carys though wishing she at least had that that’s the only reason there tears, TEARS OF JEALOUSY.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.