James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 663014

Carys, you’re one dumb bird!😖🤷‍♀️
shes so thick it’s actually scary!! Imagine if she had to get a normal job or god forbid had to do things without James! Terrifying! She’s a liability! Actually there’s no way she’d get a normal job because nobody would be stupid enough to hire thicko 😂

Reactions: 14
shes so thick it’s actually scary!! Imagine if she had to get a normal job or god forbid had to do things without James! Terrifying! She’s a liability! Actually there’s no way she’d get a normal job because nobody would be stupid enough to hire thicko 😂
I think she’d be sacked pretty quickly based on how dumb she is!

Reactions: 6
I think she’s full of tit. She purposely put it on years so she’ll get dms from people to correct her and then up her engagement

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I think she’s full of tit. She purposely put it on years so she’ll get dms from people to correct her and then up her engagement
my thoughts exactly. it didn't just slip there🙄🤣

Reactions: 10
my thoughts exactly. it didn't just slip there🙄🤣
Exactly, it would have to be on a slope for it to slip and yet Amber was perfectly flat. Make that one make sense Carys 🙃🤦🏼‍♀️ Does she really think people are that dense not to see she was just talking nonsense🤣

Reactions: 5
Her stories - she had ridiculous expectations of her child, she now realises they were ridiculous and is telling everyone else like she’s the oracle on child care.
News flash Carys, you were the only person that thought you could train a new born to sleep through the night in the first place!! Literally any single thing she could have read would have said this was crazy except the one course they took as gospel. She’s so patronising.

And the ‘that’s what we Mums do’ - who does she think her audience are?!? Honestly she must be alienating so many people.
I thought it was funny when she was saying how they are so relaxed and haven't forced making her sleep the
Deciding which outfit to dress Amber in at 4:00? 🙄
In long sleeves!! Why just why!!
Why
I find it worrying how many clothes amber wears. I pray she’s not being swaddled 🥵
Also I might be wrong but didn’t it look like she was laying on a big knitted cardigan as if it had just been taken off earlier?

duck me she was wearing it

no words
View attachment 662980
Carys if your reading this when its over a certain temperature put her in a romper! She must be absolutely boiling! Never seen her in any summer dresses or anything

Reactions: 5
What job do you think she/he would actually get hired for? Are there any jobs where their 'work experience' is transferrable?

My husband and I have maths degrees and whilst we might not have the ££ to live on their side of town they have served us well! Just so surprised 'Practical James' didn't finish his part time or something.

Reactions: 6
What job do you think she/he would actually get hired for? Are there any jobs where their 'work experience' is transferrable?

My husband and I have maths degrees and whilst we might not have the ££ to live on their side of town they have served us well! Just so surprised 'Practical James' didn't finish his part time or something.
Carys would definitely have an unsteady job and would most likely keep changing jobs every couple of months. I reckon she would be a waitress or a potwasher.

Reactions: 9
Carys would definitely have an unsteady job and would most likely keep changing jobs every couple of months. I reckon she would be a waitress or a potwasher.
I reckon a full time slob who is constantly out of breath by oh yes doing the very bare minimum

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I run a restaurant and bar and no way would I ever employ her. She has no skills for front of house service, which is actually NOT an unskilled job as many expect it to be! It is hard physically and mentally and face paced and we don not have room for lazy people. Similarity my husband would never employ her as a pot washer as the pot washer is one of the hardest workers in the whole building! They get instructions shouted at them and have to be on the ball, she wouldn't even know what a frying pan was!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ummm did she say she always does ambers outfit of the day but never hers… You do it every day hun, showing us your ripped leggings or your leggings with a crop top for mum and yoga…confused

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is Amber dressed in a long sleeve top and bottoms today and Carys is saying she herself is wearing a white flowy dress because of the heat..

Reactions: 18
Why does this poor little girl never have pretty little dresses on 😩😭 it’s absolutely boiling today in Cardiff.

Reactions: 13
BUT YOUR BREASTS ARE ATTACHED TO YOUR BODY.

They are part of you and therefore you are a size 14. In The Style also told us you are size 14, so stop lying.
What are you trying to say, I have large boobs but I swear I’m not big anywhere else??
We have eyes, and you are. You have bigger arms, legs, stomach. So just own it. You are so much in denial it’s making you ugly on the inside. Stop it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I would be wearing a size 6 if my belly an hips weren’t as big fyi xx

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.