James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it was recently. Look a few post up the thread someone else posted a screenshot of it 🌼

Yes it was recently. Look a few post up the thread someone else posted a screenshot of it 🌼
That was a follower telling her they'd worn that outfit to get their second jab, not Carys.
Are Wales giving out jabs to all over 18s now?

Reactions: 4
I don’t think either James or Carys has had their vaccine. They almost certainly would’ve mentioned it in a vlog.

Both her parents are GPs so I thought she’d be knowledgable and get it ASAP.

edit; don’t want this to become a debate if you should/shouldn’t get vaccinated, I just assumed they would

Reactions: 12
That was a follower telling her they'd worn that outfit to get their second jab, not Carys.
Are Wales giving out jabs to all over 18s now?
Thank you. I reread the post. Let me go get some caffeine 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s mentally unstable. Let’s not pretend otherwise 🤷‍♀️ 🗣SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP, CARYS!
🙌👏👏
Right everyone. Beyoncé has woken up in a great mood today. Why? Because I’ve got the measuring tape out and carefully calculated all of my measurements. Hips, wrists, chest, thigh… all of it.
Turns out I’m a size 0!
I mean, I’ve got thick thighs. And a large bum. And 34D chest. But, if it wasn’t for those, I’d be a size 0! Amazing huh?! 👏🏻😍
😂 😂 😂 😂
tinned plum are a better option for a pasta sauce :)
great recipe though :) x
Thank you yes it’s taste lovely I really hope she implements it in her life she will never want to buy Pre made sauce again 😆. I always have this in bulk for when I want easy dishes for the family sometime I Chuck in olives , king prawns and chorizo one of my family’s favourite.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Any bets what the vlog is gonna be about on Monday? Are we gonna get an ‘honest struggles’? A ‘our week off’? Or maybe a shed update, ‘finally painted the windows white’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Any bets what the vlog is gonna be about on Monday? Are we gonna get an ‘honest struggles’? A ‘our week off’? Or maybe a shed update, ‘finally painted the windows white’ 😂
my bet is its going to be "an honest chat about my struggles". or what is really like to have a baby!

some crap like that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So does this mean she found the company and then messaged them being a beggy influencer so she didn’t have to pay? What kind of world do we live in? 😂
Yep! So cringe when you think about it. I always have more respect for companies that don’t give out freebies.

Reactions: 28
So does this mean she found the company and then messaged them being a beggy influencer so she didn’t have to pay? What kind of world do we live in? 😂
Yes I was literally about to post this!! ‘They offered’ aka you begged them for free clothes despite amber having probably more clothes than you now that she doesn’t even wear. The whole ‘oh I found this company and they offered me clothes’ is so stupid, just admit you were begging for stuff carys

Reactions: 26
this kind of thing makes me so cross. She could easily have afforded to buy all of those outfits if Amber needed new clothes which she clearly doesn’t! Why couldn’t she have said “thanks for the offer, however why don’t you donate them to a shelter or something?”

I despair, I really do 🤦🏼‍♀️ Puts me right off buying from companies that send a ton of stuff to people who don’t need it

Reactions: 31
E31601E2-435E-4068-8440-A13ADA03248D.jpeg

You’ve never seen the extended button section on baby clothes before, because this is your first baby, you nit🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry but CARYS I DONT GIVE A tit ABOUT YOUR NEWEST PACKAGE IF BEGGED FOR CLOTHING! You know what video I would LOVE to see? One where you live within your means for a month or six. Where you only use and consume things you could have afforded to buy with your actual in-the-bank income. Maybe then morons like you would understand why people are sick of this kind of "content"

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I love how the clothing for Amber is also described as soft and stretchy 😂🙈 girl needs some new adjectives

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It makes me really upset when these influencers get gifted free things. Like why do they need to be gifted free nights away, free furniture, free clothes, etc!

It was the exact same when the Saccone Joly’s bought their mansion in Surrey. The amount of money they have yet they had an entire free kitchen gifted to them 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yet normal people (like us) have to work hard to afford the things we need. I haven’t been on holiday in years yet Carys and Elle are always gifted expensive hotel stays! I feel sorry for Carys’ fans that are struggling to work full time, balancing #MUMLIFE and can’t afford to put food on the table. These influencers are so out of touch with reality.

Carys always raves about supporting small businesses yet she clearly demanded those items for free in her stories today. If I was that comfortable with money, I’d offer to share their brand on my social media and ask the company to donate to a shelter instead. Come on Carys, have some compassion and decency! I’ve unfollowed her now

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.