James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't want to body shame and i don't come on here too often but this thumbnail actually shocked me. She looks massive. There is simply no way that she is a size 12. She legit looks like a size 18+
I would just like to know what is Carys' objection to wearing a bra ??? Or at least wearing one whilst vlogging. Her not wearing a bra makes her look larger than she actually is.

Reactions: 12
Says she’s taking a break from social media over the next few days, basically posts an Instagram story every hr after, make it make sense

Reactions: 12
Jeez I try and understand people and take into considerationsideration their situation but it's hard when they are botha t home full time with their baby. Truth is they could take a break from it if they wanted to. Its all sympathy seeking in my opinion. Yes carys suffers from anxiety I get that it's hard but wow so do so many other people. My sister is a doctor working full time with a 1 year old and is also 6 months pregnant with her second and is absolutely shattered trying to get through it. I'm sure if she spent a day in shoes like this then she would realise just how good she has got it. In her last video she said how grateful she is to be in her position so this sympathy for dms of bleeping butt licking followers is just ridiculous.
The worst thing about carys is she claims to have such bad anxiety but never does anything about it. I’ve messaged loads with advice about dealing with anxiety like therapy or medications and she’s never replied…

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Crikey! I'm watching some of their recent vlogs.....how many times does Carys say 'So....yeah'......at the end of everything she says! I've got to admire James, he seems to be a doting dad....

Reactions: 16
Of course, one of the questions on the thumbnail is about their sex life 🤢.

Like others have said in the last few pages I used to love their videos and they still have so much potential but all it is is mundane vlog, q&a ft sex questions noone wants to know about, haul. It’s like they’ve lost all passion for YouTube?

Reactions: 6
Of course, one of the questions on the thumbnail is about their sex life 🤢.

Like others have said in the last few pages I used to love their videos and they still have so much potential but all it is is mundane vlog, q&a ft sex questions noone wants to know about, haul. It’s like they’ve lost all passion for YouTube?
They made money, are spending it, now feel like they have to keep this up to make more money. They know if they stop YouTube, the money will go. It's a job now whether they like it or not.

Says she’s taking a break from social media over the next few days, basically posts an Instagram story every hr after, make it make sense
Her breaks don't last long. About 8 hours at most. She's addicted to social media which is what got them into this life in the first place. Now she's finding less time cause of Amber!

Reactions: 8
I can’t stand Carys but when you read on here people saying shes “huge” etc you can see why she lies about her size. You are making out that whatever size she really is is disgusting and massive, so why would she admit to being that size? She’s hardly huge tbh, she looks “normal”.

Reactions: 8
I can’t stand Carys but when you read on here people saying shes “huge” etc you can see why she lies about her size. You are making out that whatever size she really is is disgusting and massive, so why would she admit to being that size? She’s hardly huge tbh, she looks “normal”.
I disagree , I think people are saying she looks huge because she's lying about her size she's telling people she's a 12 when even the ITS website says she's in a 14 ! If she just turned around and owned it saying 'yeah I am actually a 14' I think alot more people would respect her. Personally I wear a 14/16 and the fact shes trying to lie and say she's smaller is more damaging because it sounds like she's ashamed herself... She's fatphobic

Reactions: 42
It’s their same old formula…play the sympathy card > sell some tit > do a Q&A so they can get their true mean feelings out - without it coming across as mean because they’re “just answering questions” > sell more tit > REPEAT
WRONG… nobody mentioned the word disgusting APART FROM YOU. She does clearly lie about her size as we can all clearly see she’s no size 12. Also.. before your start preaching you might want to remember what YOU have wrote previously… people in glass houses and all that

• Heart
Reactions: 24
God I’m so bored of Carys preaching, until she understands that not everyone will agree with you or even like you then her life will be very limited and unhappy.

It’s the classic case of being pandered too her whole life.
Amen! She drives me insane! She needs validation from strangers 24/7. She Will actually have 100 amazing boo goals Carys comments than one actually well though feedback. She hasnt worked a day in her life and shes one of those people Who just doesnt get feedback others get daily at work. If you dont say amazing goals she Will start preaching be kind or this Fake body posi rant she goes on and on and were all bored To death cause she craves To show her ass like she used to. Its so hypocrite To go on these ranta cause once her hole ints feed was full of her ass, but ur body doesnt define you boo.

Shes young has all the money and a beautiful baby. She could do so much with her life If she wasnt desperate for attention from randoms. She is bored To death and has no goals than To hoard tit and put up this fake image. You look at her and you think wow she really isnt glowing or happy and it has nothing To do with her size.

She did lie about eating healthy during pregnancy and she actually didnt cause shes like complete different person. I dont know what she thought that those eating habits wont show in her post preg body. I was size 6-8 before getting preggas and i look what i eat cause i really know how My body holds To the weight. I know some gain and gain and cant control it but for Carys it was all the poor choices she did for 9 months of misstreating her body.

Reactions: 19
WRONG… nobody mentioned the word disgusting APART FROM YOU. She does clearly lie about her size as we can all clearly see she’s no size 12. Also.. before your start preaching you might want to remember what YOU have wrote previously… people in glass houses and all that
Why am I quoted in this? When I quoted you, I was in agreement with you. Not sure my post came across as intended.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think people are saying that because they think it’s wrong to be her size - it’s more due to the fact that she’s drawing attention to it by saying she’s a much smaller size than she clearly is, wearing unflattering clothes without a bra that makes her look bigger and getting her stomach out all the time and pointing it out. If she just dressed normally, and took “normal” photos, I’m sure it wouldn’t even be a thing. Apparently to be body positive you have to scream “EVERYONE LOOK AT MY BODY” :rolleyes: Also people have commented on the fact that whatever the reason she is a lot bigger than she was 3 years ago - it is a significant change. It doesn’t mean her current body is wrong, it’s just very different to how it was.

Reactions: 17
Why am I quoted in this? When I quoted you, I was in agreement with you. Not sure my post came across as intended.
Oh no you lovely I was replying to the other one that accused us all of saying she was huge 🥰

Reactions: 3
How long are we predicting of James being able to put up with this spoilt brat behaviour? alongside the cooking, cleaning, dog walking and babysitting, chauffeuring services he provides for Carys?

Reactions: 20
That mukbang was a snooze fest!
I watched a vlog from their trip to NY and I have never seen a trip to NY look so dull, M&M world, Starbucks, McDonald’s and clips from a diner and top of the rock that didn’t feature them etc. Honestly how can you make such an incredible city look so boring?! Obviously their Cornwall vlog wasn’t the first time they have travelled somewhere and not done a decent job of it, just don’t bother recording if you want to just enjoy it?!

Reactions: 14
I used to really love their videos a few years ago. They appeared a lot more care free and were open to feedback. Now it's like you can't say anything that doesn't align with their views or you must be really miserable with your life cause you're trying to put others down.. I think she fails to recognise it was her following that got her to where she is in the first place. It's that entitlement I don't agree with. People are just trying to help her and advise her on what would make better content because she has really lost her way. People who go out to work and live pretty busy and active lives don't have time to waste on an hour vlog that's just purely rambling about pointless purchases and house updates. It's boring, its mundane. She could do so much with her time and content. I've seen the elderly live a more exciting life I just can't imagine how bored they must get which is so sad considering their age. I remember when I used to enjoy watching them and sort of wished I could have their life and was pretty jealous. How times have changed I'd rather do a normal working day as half the stuff they own and the money they have doesn't seem to bring them a great deal of happiness. Especially when you consider how much she latches on to any constructive criticism online as a negative thing. I respect that she's a full time mum but she has time to be making a life style change, I think her anxiety would be a good place to start and why she needs so much validation online from strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There is nothing wrong whatsoever with being a bigger girl but just own it instead of trying to make out your smaller than you are. Her trying to cover up the size she actually is just shows she’s not comfortable at all and is more or less ashamed of her size. Elle darby is the exact same and I can see her being the same as carys after she has her baby

Reactions: 23

lol you can quote me next time

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.