James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they realise that the baby will have more 'awake' time, the older she gets......

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I hope they realise that the baby will have more 'awake' time, the older she gets......
Tracking sleep and awake times are just so so SO strange in my eyes. The only thing we tracked at the beginning was milk intake (baby was very yellow and needed it all flushing out). Plus - the first few days post c section with and infection + meds makes it a complete blur! Other than that you just settle into their routine, they need you and let me tell you Carys.. 22 months in and we’ve never done things at the same time on any of those days! My partner is in the the emergency services and I work 12 hour shifts. What’s a routine? HA!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did she actually just video cut grass? Are you joking me? We all cut our grass? Like… what?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I miss the pregnancy Instagram stories compared to the sameeeeeeeeee thing everyday. She’s even more boring now 🤣. Come on. Your like 25

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I miss the pregnancy Instagram stories compared to the sameeeeeeeeee thing everyday. She’s even more boring now 🤣. Come on. Your like 25
They are so mind numbingly boring.

also did they admit to scheduled sex on their anniversary 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Pretty sure in an earlier video she said she “has a seat cushion coming” from an etsy seller.
Wtf is she playing at!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Oh god they’re using their garden furniture to measure for something in the garden, it’s going to be a home gym isn’t it? *head in hands

Reactions: 11
Think she finds it impossible to workout or do any form of exercise without telling Instagram about it every flippin’ time 🤦🏼‍♀️ Don’t think she realises us normal people do these things just as often but shock, most people won’t even know because we don’t feel the need to show it on social media every time. She can’t even go on a dog walk without telling Instagram she went for a walk.

Reactions: 10
surely she could just buy some foam and do it herself. its not that hard!
Don’t you know she’s got a baby now and she can’t do anything because Amber might not cooperate? She may cry for about 5 minutes, Carys will have a meltdown and will have to do another Instagram story rambling on about how hard her life is 😶

Reactions: 14
Oh god they’re using their garden furniture to measure for something in the garden, it’s going to be a home gym isn’t it? *head in hands
hahaha, literally said a few pages back it won't be long until they build one 🤣

Reactions: 3
Have you also noticed that for the past couple of days she’s been making a point of showing on her stories that she’s been cleaning, sorting washing etc? After everyone here was talking about the fact she’s not doing any housework lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I honestly thought that picture was in black and white for a moment 😅 can someone offer her a beige cushion but send one covered in primary colours
i thought it was in black and white....i just had to go and look again haha! im shocked

Reactions: 4
I honestly thought that picture was in black and white for a moment 😅 can someone offer her a beige cushion but send one covered in primary colours
what do you mean... that's their colourful playroom 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh god she’s keeping on about her body changes isn’t she! I’m all for realistic body images and talking about how your body changes during pregnancy, but like Elle, Carys got big! Everytime I saw her she was shoving something full of fat down her gob, now she seems shocked her body has changed. ( I actually think she looks fine ).

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.