James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve recently gone from a size 10/12 to a 14 n yeah ngl, it does feel like a big difference and I can FEEL the weight and I do feel uncomfortable in my body. Not because of the size, because of the change (rapid due to medication). But seeing people like her lie abt it makes it feel like I should too? If the change was in the other direction nobody would lie about it, so why should the increase cause shame?
I don’t know, it just makes me uncomfortable how she actually avoided saying the size she was wearing in a skirt. Made me feel embarrassed when I shouldn’t be

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve recently gone from a size 10/12 to a 14 n yeah ngl, it does feel like a big difference and I can FEEL the weight and I do feel uncomfortable in my body. Not because of the size, because of the change (rapid due to medication). But seeing people like her lie abt it makes it feel like I should too? If the change was in the other direction nobody would lie about it, so why should the increase cause shame?
I don’t know, it just makes me uncomfortable how she actually avoided saying the size she was wearing in a skirt. Made me feel embarrassed when I shouldn’t be
Bring any size is nothing to be embarrassed about hun. Please disregard anything Carys says it does because she’s clearly hiding the fact she’s gone up a few dress sizes. I’m a 14 we should all be m race our bodies no matter what size we are x

Reactions: 7
I used to be a 14 (and at my heaviest I was starting to have to buy 16s) and I felt huge and uncomfortable. So I completely understand where you're coming from, and I can understand if Carys is feeling the same way. But you should try to own your size, it's just an arbitrary number that really only means something because we tell ourselves that it does.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
That ‘awake time’ looked so forced compared to the one she showed of james earlier

Maybe I'm just reading too far into things but that clip of her signing seemed so forced ... From the the fact shes set up her phone in a certain way and just her voice sounds so dead and awkward !? At the end when she's just like' ......yeah'

Reactions: 18
Maybe I'm just reading too far into things but that clip of her signing seemed so forced ... From the the fact shes set up her phone in a certain way and just her voice sounds so dead and awkward !? At the end when she's just like' ......yeah'
Definitely done it for the camera as the way she looks as it when she picks it up screams ‘look I sing to my baby I must be grateful for her being awake’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
obviously I'm not an influencer but I can't imagine ever setting up a camera before I play with my baby 🤣 so so forced and that smug face at the end

Reactions: 24
obviously I'm not an influencer but I can't imagine ever setting up a camera before I play with my baby 🤣 so so forced and that smug face at the end
So many influencers do it and it makes me cringe so much, especially when they keep glancing to the camera to check it’s still recording

• Sick
Reactions: 14
So many influencers do it and it makes me cringe so much, especially when they keep glancing to the camera to check it’s still recording
Nooo they’re not checking it’s still recording, they’re literally looking at themselves 😂

• Haha
Looool again on the stories ... Quick let me video interacting with my child so I can prove myself to strangers on the internet

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one that finds that laugh so fake and just super weird? It’s not the first time but when she does stories herself or filming James and just laughs like that, doesn’t feel genuine to me, just creepy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20210701-191129_Instagram.jpg

see they finally have the sit up thing they got gifted up and out. They aren't recommended until 6 months but I guess amber needs to sit up early doesn't she 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 13
View attachment 643392
see they finally have the sit up thing they got gifted up and out. They aren't recommended until 6 months but I guess amber needs to sit up early doesn't she 🥴
Little does she know that babies who use those things actually sit up later than if they were to work it out on their own

Reactions: 9
Little does she know that babies who use those things actually sit up later than if they were to work it out on their own
I know, you'd think she would have common sense to Google these things but no. Seems like they are desperate to have an advanced baby, probably to make them feel better about having a kid when it clearly wasn't the right time for them

Reactions: 11
I know, you'd think she would have common sense to Google these things but no. Seems like they are desperate to have an advanced baby, probably to make them feel better about having a kid when it clearly wasn't the right time for them
Children develop so differently, my little one was walking at 8.5 months but he’s delayed with speech! It’s no race, they all get there eventually and you just wish the time away trying to force getting to certain milestones. It’s sad really!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
100% they want her to be advanced to make themselves feel better! I think it’s to prove they’re amazing parents & they aren’t too young or weren’t ready! Even though it’s glaringly obvious they weren’t ready! Carys is far to selfish to give him the life she had & sacrifice what you have to when you have a baby!

Reactions: 10
I had to laugh. One of the comments on YouTube even said “I loved Amber’s awake time it wasn’t boring”
Now I’ve heard it all 😂
I can just see it now. It’ll either be the “Jary’s catch phrase book.”
Or everything you need to know about advancing children or something along those lines.
All those courses are paying off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.