James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can agree that the reel is cringey shite though? I bloody love those videos and I bet they're much harder to put together that they look, but I've never seen one so clumsy and awkward. Like something my friends and I would have managed in Year 8.
It doesn’t help that they sort of did it wrong as well. When you walk forward at the end in the different outfits it‘s meant to be slow motion (following the TikTok trend). Still cringey but the way they did it in normal speed makes it look even more awkward.

Reactions: 4
It doesn’t help that they sort of did it wrong as well. When you walk forward at the end in the different outfits it‘s meant to be slow motion (following the TikTok trend). Still cringey but the way they did it in normal speed makes it look even more awkward.
There is a really good pair of TikTokers who do these different outfit reels and they did one to this song where every step they took to the beat and outfits changed. It was so so good!
Considering carys’ and Michelle’s job is influencer/social media content creator, you’d think they’d produce something better. Especially if working with ITS, they’ll have access to some editing from othera 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
The worst bit is that bleeping song they use - I know it’s a tik tok trend but as a mummy vlogger does she really want the song with lyrics “I turned around and she was trying to put my dick in her mouth” on her page 😂 I bet she didn’t even think to listen to the actual song before jumping on the trend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The worst bit is that bleeping song they use - I know it’s a tik tok trend but as a mummy vlogger does she really want the song with lyrics “I turned around and she was trying to put my dick in her mouth” on her page 😂 I bet she didn’t even think to listen to the actual song before jumping on the trend.
exactly!! wtf is with the song

Reactions: 1
It’s an old busta rhymes song 😂 I have no idea why it’s suddenly all over tick tok cos it’s usually only used for fashion hauls and makes no sense.
thats the things....it literally makes no sense to put a song like that with a video of you modeling clothes!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That is not a good advert for gymshark clothing, I don't want massive sweat patches on my shorts when working out thanks Carys!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm starting to think Carys has a disordered view of exercise. Maybe she doesn't see a walk as a workout or exercise which is why she's rarely on the walks anymore. She has to do a workout to feel like she's done exercise I think 😕
I weighed a stone less than pre pregnancy by 3 months post-partum by walking for an hour a day with my newborn and pup! Not intentional at all but it just fell off and I kept it off up until I got pregnant again, she definitely would do well to get out a bit more both mentally and physically.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else pure sick of seeing her belly? Like we know you have one and we know it looks different after a baby you remind us daily. Tuck it back into your cycle shorts like the rest of us and get on with it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I agree I thought she would be such a natrual Mum but she is so cold! James is loving it and a lot less frantic than Carys.

I have anxiety and I'm still working on methods on how to deal with it as I have always had this fear of being a anxious mum and passing that on to my child... well this is exactly what Carys is doing! She clearly lives in a nice area get out the house carys! Go and take Amber out and grab a drink! I find the whole sleep obsession with her beyond odd!
Shes going to regret this wasted time so much, shes got loads of fields around her a city centre full of lovely shops and cafes, so many walks to go on from the brecon beacons to the bay. she has all the time in the world and a little baby to explore with yet she goes next and mamas and papas IF amber is asleep..

Reactions: 19
Can anyone tell me why she has an obsession of photos in clothing (or lack of) that her figure doesn’t suit at all.

Like we all get the ‘body positive’ banter bus she’s on at the minute… it’s the ‘in thing’ to do on social media… but it’s also a look she should not be rocking.

and that’s coming from me, who also does NOT have the body to rock it. Baffling.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I might be in the minority but I think her body looks great seen as she had a baby in April. The body positivity stuff annoys me as I do believe she isn’t happy with the way she looks and I hate the whole preachy ‘you have to love your body’ thing but I cannot say she looks bad in that recent post.

Reactions: 20
I might be in the minority but I think her body looks great seen as she had a baby in April. The body positivity stuff annoys me as I do believe she isn’t happy with the way she looks and I hate the whole preachy ‘you have to love your body’ thing but I cannot say she looks bad in that recent post.
yeah I don't think she looks bad either (but again it's posed for insta and she looks bigger when it's not posed, but even that body doesn't look bad), I'm just hating the fake body positivity while being so eager to workout again when she hasn't for a loooong time. I'm glad I'm not a naive follower🤣 I also don't understand why she's rolled the shorts down for her belly to be hanging out,. Would have been a lovely photo of her and amber if she didn't try and make that the focus too

Reactions: 19
Their vlogs are starting to become quite boring because it’s a bit repetitive. They always do week in a my life or home updates

Reactions: 16
I can't think of a single other youtuber who put ZERO effort into editing their videos? And they even pay an editor half the time!!! I don't think they edit a single second of it, they just upload the raw footage! And no attempts at adding music, video montages etc, maybe because the only other family channel I follow is Our Tiny Tribe and Ebony always puts effort in and her videos are usually only 10 minutes but we'll edited, even with two toddlers. Carys and James just seem so lazy in comparison!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.