James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_6703.PNG

IMG_6704.PNG

IMG_6705.PNG

.... "im a size 12 all over" stop making the rest of us feel bad by lying about it, eeesh. size 14 is normal!

IMG_6706.PNG

.... and I present.... the HOLE.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
I agree. If you get the right fit/style of crop top and pair them with the right item on the bottom I think they can look lovely on any size. Im a size 10/12 and I always wear mine with high waisted things as I find that’s how they look the best on my body type/shape
And I’m sure you look amazing. I think they look great w high waisted but also like I think carys would look good in like yk the Zara ribbed crop tops. Like v neck tops that showcase her chase but in a flattering way and don’t make them look as ‘big’ she needs to acc find things that flatter her now. She’s holding on to her old gym body

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am grateful for your dedicated zooming here 🤣🤣 honestly I don't get the shame in being a 14!?
football is on, I'm bored hahaha. I just know if I was to order a 12 it wouldn't fit, because as a size 14, I usually have to size up in fast fashion brands and that's fine, because it's just a label - a poorly made label lol.

Reactions: 3
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
i said i wouldnt be seen dead wearing that outside....which was a reflection on my own insecurities......
i didnt say omg fat people cannot wear these or be seen wearing these!
sometimes i perhaps type to fast and dont word things properly, which is my fault however i dont like how it suddenly got spun that i was fat shaming and i need to shut up!

are you going to nit pick everything single word i write? again highlighting the word SHAME..... 😴
I quote “ I feel like with crop tops you have to have the right body shape” ... meaning 😂😂. Then go on to say they look good w a slim n time body. Give it a rest. Conversations done thank you. If you don’t like people ‘picking’ at what you say then re read what you say before you post it 😊

View attachment 636322
View attachment 636323
View attachment 636325

.... "im a size 12 all over" stop making the rest of us feel bad by lying about it, eeesh. size 14 is normal!

View attachment 636326

.... and I present.... the HOLE.
Noooooooooo this pisses me off so bleeping much! I knew I was about the same size as her (previously said I’m a 14 earlier in this thread) but when she was saying she was a 12 I was looking at her thinking oh I must look so much bigger than her cus she’s a size smaller than me!! duck OFF Carys you lying cow 🙄🙄🙄 sorry haha that might sound dramatic but I’m bleeping sick of it, not just her but everyone on social media!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Noooooooooo this pisses me off so bleeping much! I knew I was about the same size as her (previously said I’m a 14 earlier in this thread) but when she was saying she was a 12 I was looking at her thinking oh I must look so much bigger than her cus she’s a size smaller than me!! duck OFF Carys you lying cow 🙄🙄🙄 sorry haha that might sound dramatic but I’m bleeping sick of it, not just her but everyone on social media!
I understand how you feel. She preaches all this stuff about how you should be comfortable in your skin and your size doesn't define you all the time, yet can't admit that she's a 14 now 🙄 it's like she's ashamed of it when it is a perfectly normal size to be and I don't think she looks terrible (she could just dress for her body better by not squeezing into a size smaller than she is, and not wear workout clothes like they are some marvellous outfit but that's just my opinion😅🤣). I'm glad I can see through her and other influencers bullshit at times and don't let it affect me, I'd probably be hating my size 12/14 body if i did. I also hate how she has to call her body her "post baby body" all the time. She's pretty much the same as she was before, just obviously her stomach area has changed but she's literally not even 3 months post partum and has ab separation 🙄 idk why but it just annoys me, I'm 4 months post partum and rarely say my body is post baby, I just admit I got a bit unhealthy and I had extra weight to lose before my baby, not that having a baby suddenly made me a size 12 and 14 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand though what’s wrong w being a 14... or a 16 or a 22 or a size 8 like why does she wanna seem like she hasn’t gained weight. For viewers or because she’s in denial

Reactions: 6
I quote “ I feel like with crop tops you have to have the right body shape” ... meaning 😂😂. Then go on to say they look good w a slim n time body. Give it a rest. Conversations done thank you. If you don’t like people ‘picking’ at what you say then re read what you say before you post it 😊
they do look best with a slim toned body!!! IN MY bleeping OPINION.
thats not saying oh you cant wear it if your not. its all depending on body type. i have a big butt and flabby love handles so a crop top would highlight those things and not look flattering FOR ME
ffs your the one that cant give it a rest.....im not a skinny girl myself.
now please kindly shut up!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t understand though what’s wrong w being a 14... or a 16 or a 22 or a size 8 like why does she wanna seem like she hasn’t gained weight. For viewers or because she’s in denial
I think she is probably in denial. And I’m not surprised, it must be difficult mentally to go from how small she was to her figure now.

I don’t own anything from ITS but I don’t even see her as a size 14. Mainly because of the size of her boobs I think. Which is fine.. I’m not a size 14 so I have no problem with it but don’t go on about body positivity and then lie about your size. As it makes us who are size 14/16/18 etc wonder why she is so embarrassed about being this size by claiming to be a size 12?

Reactions: 7
I think she is probably in denial. And I’m not surprised, it must be difficult mentally to go from how small she was to her figure now.

I don’t own anything from ITS but I don’t even see her as a size 14. Mainly because of the size of her boobs I think. Which is fine.. I’m not a size 14 so I have no problem with it but don’t go on about body positivity and then lie about your size. As it makes us who are size 14/16/18 etc wonder why she is so embarrassed about being this size by claiming to be a size 12?
At least she's not saying she's an 8 like Elle Darby

oh and why do you reckon she's not in meggan's party?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At least she's not saying she's an 8 like Elle Darby

oh and why do you reckon she's not in meggan's party?
The problem isn’t the size either of them are saying they are, the problem is them being embarrassed to admit they are a size 14 etc. I don’t give a tit but I can imagine other people, who are insecure about their size would feel pretty bad knowing their embarrassed to admit they’re a size 14.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Can we talk about how this range she has out with ITS is not one bit breast feeding friendly so I highly highly doubt that she would ever wear it in real life…. Off the gram. OH WAIT we already know this as she lives in active wear 😂 I don’t understand how people can give these influencers the life they have for doing absolutely nothing!

Reactions: 14
Just catching up on the complaining about Amber being awake. As someone who has struggled with infertility for 8 years now, this made me cry with rage. Please never say your baby makes you MOURN your ability to do whatever you wanted, when you chose to have the baby. It’s a slap in the face.
But poor little Carys gets everything she wants and it’s still never enough

• Heart
Reactions: 43
That mummy blogger she keeps referencing. Just a woman cuddling her baby to a different song and saying some sappy bollocks every single post. duck these insta mums have got some time on their hands!

Reactions: 19
What is it with pulling these faces?
Carys has got a lovely smile and a nice smiley photo or boomerang to show her excitement for the launch would’ve been more fitting than yet another boomerang of her pulling a weird face 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

2BB4E424-FAB2-42F0-86EA-45915532F5D0.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.