James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pure fact that she can post a story on Instagram so often. Everytime I go on insta she has a story up shows how much free time she acc has. If you can sit n talk to you phone for like 30 minutes about a dress or a bra or how Amber hasn’t slept you have time to work out or be active. I’ve never met someone complain that they don’t have enough free time while spending their free time saying they don’t have free time lol. Yes it’s her job but she’s been overly active on socials surely there’s more important things than telling us your breasts haven’t stopped leaking
She hasn’t been off social media from the day she had Amber, I don’t think she even took 1 full day without posting anything. Most people would take a few days to enjoy their new baby just shows she’s too much time on her hands

Reactions: 14
Sorry what exactly do you mean 'what even is this :sick: '.... Sounds like youre body shaming the plus sized model here ?
Pretty ironic when every thread on this forum body shames Cary’s on the daily. Not sure where I mocked the PLUS size model. This type video is made by 12 year olds. Fool:censored:

Reactions: 10
Pretty ironic when every thread on this forum body shames Cary’s on the daily. Fool:censored:
Actually there's very little body shaming on this thread. The point that draws criticism is the fact that Carys often portrays a 'body positive' attitude whilst making it obvious that she's not happy with her body, as well as lying about her size or being unable to admit that she's a 14(which is totally fine if she is!)

Or recently when she's making it out 'she hates her massive boobs' despite getting them out at every opportunity.

Either way this thread is about Carys and your comment insinuating that the plus sized model is 🤢 is rude

Reactions: 19
Actually there's very little body shaming on this thread. The point that draws criticism is the fact that Carys often portrays a 'body positive' attitude whilst making it obvious that she's not happy with her body, as well as lying about her size or being unable to admit that she's a 14(which is totally fine if she is!)

Or recently when she's making it out 'she hates her massive boobs' despite getting them out at every opportunity.

Either way this thread is about Carys and your comment insinuating that the plus sized model is 🤢 is rude
HAHA! OK you believe people don’t body shame her. Get that head out of the sand my dear.

Reactions: 1
The jeans fit SO BADLY around the crotch area which is why she’s stood so weirdly I think

Reactions: 6
whats with these crop tops though!! they are so unflattering. to be honest unless your really slim and toned they just look a mess. (im not slim and toned but a 10-12 and would be seen dead wearing that outside)

• Sad
Reactions: 5
whats with these crop tops though!! they are so unflattering. to be honest unless your really slim and toned they just look a mess. (im not slim and toned but a 10-12 and would be seen dead wearing that outside)
Sorry but I disagree 😅😅. I don’t think you have to be toned n slim to wear a clothing item. That seems very rude n borderline fat shaming. I am not toned or slim but I think I and many others look great in a crop top. You just need to dress it appropriately to your body n style so please don’t say that. It doesn’t matter if you’re a size 18 or a size 8 so respectfully ... stfu 😁. It’s people who make these comments that have made it hard to bigger women to accept their bodies in society

• Heart
Reactions: 23
the crop top looks stupid on Carys but only because she's not wearing the right size. you can see that the frilly bit doesn't sit against her skin like it does on the other model because Carys is trying to fit into a size 12 🤣 but I agree as above that clothes can work on different bodies no matter what size. I wouldn't wear a crop top as a size 12/14 but I've got a small waist (could fit size 10 tops before pregnancy, sizing up if it had buttons etc) and wide hips, so they look stupid on me, but I've seen plenty of bigger people rock a crop top. Sometimes having confidence that radiates off of you as well (and not fake confidence) makes you look better too

• Angry
Reactions: 6
i feel like with crop tops you have to have the right body shape to be able to pull it of. i have seen bigger girls in them and they look fine however i just dont like them and dont think they flatter many people. most people that wear them pair them with something skin tight on the bottom half too and to me thats what makes it look crazy and unflattering.

the crop top looks stupid on Carys but only because she's not wearing the right size. you can see that the frilly bit doesn't sit against her skin like it does on the other model because Carys is trying to fit into a size 12 🤣 but I agree as above that clothes can work on different bodies no matter what size. I wouldn't wear a crop top as a size 12/14 but I've got a small waist (could fit size 10 tops before pregnancy, sizing up if it had buttons etc) and wide hips, so they look stupid on me, but I've seen plenty of bigger people rock a crop top. Sometimes having confidence that radiates off of you as well (and not fake confidence) makes you look better too
i agree (i should have read your reply first haha). i have a small waist but am bottom heavy and have some lump love handles at the minute!! crop tops are a 100% no go for me because of this. i have seen some women that are bigger than me but have a completely different body shape, and they look ok in them. again i dont like them either way lol :p

Reactions: 3
i feel like with crop tops you have to have the right body shape to be able to pull it of. i have seen bigger girls in them and they look fine however i just dont like them and dont think they flatter many people. most people that wear them pair them with something skin tight on the bottom half too and to me thats what makes it look crazy and unflattering.

Sorry but that’s stupid to be but fair if that’s your personal opinion just seems shameful. “ the right body shape”

I agree ther yes dress for your body shape but I wouldn’t say certain people who don’t have a specific physique can’t wear a clothing item they just gotta make it work for their shape

Reactions: 4
Sorry but I disagree 😅😅. I don’t think you have to be toned n slim to wear a clothing item. That seems very rude n borderline fat shaming. I am not toned or slim but I think I and many others look great in a crop top. You just need to dress it appropriately to your body n style so please don’t say that. It doesn’t matter if you’re a size 18 or a size 8 so respectfully ... stfu 😁. It’s people who make these comments that have made it hard to bigger women to accept their bodies in society
not at all, i have massive body dysmorphia so perhaps this was more a reflection of how i feel about my own self and how i feel my body would have to be to look good in it.
i just don't particularly like crop tops and they can be extremely unflattering (or skinny girls and bigger girls)

Sorry but that’s stupid to be but fair if that’s your personal opinion just seems shameful. “ the right body shape”

I agree ther yes dress for your body shape but I wouldn’t say certain people who don’t have a specific physique can’t wear a clothing item they just gotta make it work for their shape
Well we will just have to agree to disagree. spin it however you like
seriously you have to tread so lightly in these forums lately! everyone is hyper sensitive.
one minute everyone can shame them for one thing with no problems but the next minute people want to get all offended.

Reactions: 12
I’m far from sensitive lol. Just because someone doesn’t agree doesn’t mean we are sensitive I just don’t stand for someone telling me n other wat we can and can’t wear. Yes it’s your opinion but we don’t know you and I’d rather not be told that because I’m not slim n toned a crop top would look ridiculous on me. If this is a reflection of your own insecurities then say that. What u said could’ve been worded differently it come across rude as if to say if you aren’t slim you can’t wear something.

not at all, i have massive body dysmorphia so perhaps this was more a reflection of how i feel about my own self and how i feel my body would have to be to look good in it.
i just don't particularly like crop tops and they can be extremely unflattering (or skinny girls and bigger girls)

Well we will just have to agree to disagree. spin it however you like
seriously you have to tread so lightly in these forums lately! everyone is hyper sensitive.
one minute everyone can shame them for one thing with no problems but the next minute people want to get all offended.
No one is hyper sensitive. This thread imo doesn’t body shame carys. I think your comment was unnecessary and should’ve stopped at w certain point. Also the fact you say “ everyone can shame them” that alone is a no. We don’t SHAME we highlight the obvious and the thing SHE shows. I’ve never seen anyone shame her personally we just talk about how her body has changed n that it’s alright

Reactions: 1
I’m far from sensitive lol. Just because someone doesn’t agree doesn’t mean we are sensitive I just don’t stand for someone telling me n other wat we can and can’t wear. Yes it’s your opinion but we don’t know you and I’d rather not be told that because I’m not slim n toned a crop top would look ridiculous on me. If this is a reflection of your own insecurities then say that. What u said could’ve been worded differently it come across rude as if to say if you aren’t slim you can’t wear something.

No one is hyper sensitive. This thread imo doesn’t body shame carys. I think your comment was unnecessary and should’ve stopped at w certain point. Also the fact you say “ everyone can shame them” that alone is a no. We don’t SHAME we highlight the obvious and the thing SHE shows. I’ve never seen anyone shame her personally we just talk about how her body has changed n that it’s alright
i said i wouldnt be seen dead wearing that outside....which was a reflection on my own insecurities......
i didnt say omg fat people cannot wear these or be seen wearing these!
sometimes i perhaps type to fast and dont word things properly, which is my fault however i dont like how it suddenly got spun that i was fat shaming and i need to shut up!

are you going to nit pick everything single word i write? again highlighting the word SHAME..... 😴

Reactions: 5
I agree. If you get the right fit/style of crop top and pair them with the right item on the bottom I think they can look lovely on any size. Im a size 10/12 and I always wear mine with high waisted things as I find that’s how they look the best on my body type/shape

Reactions: 4
🥴 omg!

bloody hell!! to all those i offended with my opinion on crop tops...i truly apologies.....wear them however you wish....what ever your body type.
i really dont care! i did not think my evening would end in such a crappy way over my opinion of a crop top! i will from now on tread very carefully and just lurk as its very choosy on what you can and cannot say in the Carys thread.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.