James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should join baby workout classes. Like she will not only build confidence solo but make new mum friends that she can feel secure w n possibly be friends w and Amber can make friends. She’s lazy af Imo

Carys been reading online on here again. And, our honest reviews are sending her over the edge. We know how easily she gets stressed cries for sympathy. Carys, if you can’t handle critique, you’re going to have it rough in life. Toughen up, buttercup💫
She needs to get over herself lol clearly obsessed w us. You wouldn’t think this is a grown woman she acts about 15. Like those girls who would post “ I’m so sad right now don’t message” so people would message. We don’t care.

Reactions: 14
God that is so bloody sad! Poor Amber! Imagine if she ever sees any of what Carys puts online when she’s older! What scares me is how fast carys said how ‘amazing & wonderful’ it is! Was like she didn’t mean it & just needed to say it! & I’m sorry but you just take baby out whether they’re awake or not! I met a friend for lunch & shopping today & took my 7 week old & shock horror he woke up because he ain’t a robot & he absolutely loved watching all the shopping centre lights & getting cuddles & so many people waving at him & saying hello in the restaurant! It’s how they learn carys!!!

Reactions: 16
I started classes when my youngest was 4 days old lol, and I had a section! It was fab ( although painful lol).

I feel like she’s suffering with some PND anxiety and she really needs to get on top of it before it gets bad. 😔

Reactions: 6
Got distracted by that horrific story but Carys claims she loves her body but these are on her stories, photo posed to the high heavens & then a video where she can’t change her body!
0578476C-AC89-4F3D-BEBA-E40A51095880.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Also really bored of hearing what is "flattering", it's subjective! For instance I don't think the cycle shorts co-ord is very flattering on either of them, but the yellow and white dresses she looks lovely!

Reactions: 12
I literally cannot get over her recent stories...shes stressed and upset she can’t do a workout because Amber was awake, saying she mourns the times when she could do what she wants...did she not realise that babies take up all your time? Clearly isnt all that happy with her body if she wants to work out that badly. And how stressed she was that Amber would have been awake on a walk as she is so alert and wants to look around..what?!?!?! Thats how babies learn!! Let the poor baby look around and take in her surroundings ffs. I honestly think she just wants and expects Amber to sleep all day and it genuinely stresses her out when she is awake. It makes me really sad :(
I have to agree with you I feel so sorry for the poor baby am really worried about the welfare of amber as I feel she regrets having her this is a very big part why I have gone if her. Am worried that’s she may take the anger out on her for not letting her be able to live her old life and holds a lot of resentment I really hope she doesn’t but I am very very worried about the welfare of the child as i don’t feel she enjoys her. As it is very obvious when she is playing with her when she’s awake it’s not natural at all so you can see my worry when she’s not in front of a camera. God knows what goes on behind close doors I don’t thinks amber is the perfect baby she makes out at all but then she may be it could be just carys that finds it hard that she’s no longer the first love of James life as amber comes first and the love it next level for the love he has for her. Am so glad James is there to support because god knows. I really don’t believe she is coping or if not is just down to pure selfishness as the world always evolved around her. Put I do believe she needs to seek medical help from the mental health team people would respect her from being honest to. Because as I said before it’s really showing on the surface that she not coping one bit

Honestly watching her videos feels like watching someone who’s trying desperately to convince themselves they like their current life. She has seemingly has no “real life” problems, moaning about her baby being awake is embarrassing. Babies do that funnily enough Carys, imagine what she’s going to be like when ambers aged 3, running around screaming! Can’t force your kid to sleep then 🤦🏼‍♀️ She just seems like she isn’t bonding with Amber at all
She definitely will have bonding issues she will be very detached which is so sad it really is. I think she will be like is it Sarah from this mamas life who had up until this day has bonding issues with Lachlan even though his life 4-5 because she resents him for crying all the time and that really leaves my heart heavy. To thinks it’s so obvious already that those issues are there even when she’s at Elle baby shower she seems so detached from the group it feels like she shouldn’t have been there at all. Now I do believe it’s partly to do with Elle as I don’t thinks she treats her nicely at all but I also believe she genuinely wasn’t happy as amber was with her and she wish she was free again. To think she’s only a few weeks in parenting and she feels that way towards amber already and how she gonna feel when she starts teething remember some baby start as early as 4 months as she not far of that age she will be screaming day and night with temperatures etc and groggy clingy how will she cope and she better get her hang around using medication because she can’t always rely on James he needs his own life to like seeing his friends as am sure from what I can see he does all the parenting she just feeds her nothing more she very useless in my opinion

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe someone who was so obsessed with trying for a baby can say she is mourning her old life, being able to do what she wants when she wants and also her life with her partner. So many questions 🤔
Did she have any idea what life with a baby would be like? Did she want a baby or just like the idea of it?! Or was it all for content..

Reactions: 30
I can’t believe someone who was so obsessed with trying for a baby can say she is mourning her old life, being able to do what she wants when she wants and also her life with her partner. So many questions 🤔
Did she have any idea what life with a baby would be like? Did she want a baby or just like the idea of it?! Or was it all for content..
I don't think you fully know until you have a child how it feels. I don't think what how she feels is that uncommon to be honest, it's a huge adjustment, you can both love your child and take some time to adjust. No wonder a lot of people don't seek a bit of support or whatever if they feel this way, you just get judged and all sorts of accusations. Lots of people also are firm with routine to start with, I wasn't but some friends were, it worked for them- concerned for Amber's welfare as a previous poster said is a bit savage.

I find carys annoying and there's plenty to gripe about, but all of this is the same crap so many new mums have to contend with all of the time and it's sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Did she even do anything with her life anyway before baby?

Reactions: 10
I think it is more the word mourn that makes it sound bad. Like she's saying her previous life is dead and she can never do anything she used to do before. She has a husband home all the time, she has it so easy. I'm a new mum, my baby is 15 weeks, I have always wanted to be a mother and I don't mourn my relationship or wish I had my old life. Yes, I might occasionally think it would be nice to go out for a meal just me and my partner, but I wouldn't change anything, and that can wait until our child is older and I'm more comfortable leaving her with family. I'm not there looking at my baby while she cries thinking god I mourn my relationship, to me that's just odd. Especially with how much she banged on about wanting to be pregnant and how she wants so many kids etc. I don't think she did much pre-pregnancy anyway💀 what does she have to mourn? Oh Amber's crying in the middle of our mukbang😭 we can't sit and watch TV all night like we used to 😭 I can't sleep in until at least 10am 😭 I can't force myself to do a workout because she cried for a few mins and I made the decision to not go out on the walk with her 😭 Like Carys hun, you hadn't properly had a good workout routine for around a year before getting pregnant, I don't know why you're suddenly putting this pressure on yourself to do 3 workouts a week minimum, and push yourself loads when your body needs to heal clearly. She could even be making her healing time longer because she's trying to do too much when her body clearly needs time and low impact exercises. And I don't want that to happen because then it's just more fake body positivity to listen to🙄🤣🤣🤣 Also, I can confirm that your baby doesn't malfunction if they are awake while you do a workout, they might even find it fascinating and smile at you endlessly while watching you

Reactions: 27
I don't think you fully know until you have a child how it feels. I don't think what how she feels is that uncommon to be honest, it's a huge adjustment, you can both love your child and take some time to adjust. No wonder a lot of people don't seek a bit of support or whatever if they feel this way, you just get judged and all sorts of accusations. Lots of people also are firm with routine to start with, I wasn't but some friends were, it worked for them- concerned for Amber's welfare as a previous poster said is a bit savage.

I find carys annoying and there's plenty to gripe about, but all of this is the same crap so many new mums have to contend with all of the time and it's sad.
I agree, despite wanting a baby for years I did find it hard when suddenly you can’t do anything you want to do, you are entirely governed by the baby pretty much around the clock. With breast feeding you’re potentially tied to baby every 3-4 hours and it can feel soooo restrictive - these things take some getting used to, no debate.
The point is though I don’t feel Carys has to contend with the same level of crap as most new mums. She has James at home so doesn’t have that same dependency, he can watch Amber. Her story about not being able to work out, but actually she did just 20 mins later - her version of not doing what you want is mild compared to most and she still gets to do an awful lot like still work, earn money, house projects, take holidays, workout in a home gym etc to soften the blow. To take to IG to moan she nearly missed doing some exercise because she chose not to walk with Amber awake, I just can’t sympathise.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The fact she’s able to have healthy child n is complaining about not being able to workout when I haven’t seen her workout in years. Like helloooooo u have a healthy child ffs why is the gym so important all of a sudden

I have to agree with you I feel so sorry for the poor baby am really worried about the welfare of amber as I feel she regrets having her this is a very big part why I have gone if her. Am worried that’s she may take the anger out on her for not letting her be able to live her old life and holds a lot of resentment I really hope she doesn’t but I am very very worried about the welfare of the child as i don’t feel she enjoys her. As it is very obvious when she is playing with her when she’s awake it’s not natural at all so you can see my worry when she’s not in front of a camera. God knows what goes on behind close doors I don’t thinks amber is the perfect baby she makes out at all but then she may be it could be just carys that finds it hard that she’s no longer the first love of James life as amber comes first and the love it next level for the love he has for her. Am so glad James is there to support because god knows. I really don’t believe she is coping or if not is just down to pure selfishness as the world always evolved around her. Put I do believe she needs to seek medical help from the mental health team people would respect her from being honest to. Because as I said before it’s really showing on the surface that she not coping one bit

She definitely will have bonding issues she will be very detached which is so sad it really is. I think she will be like is it Sarah from this mamas life who had up until this day has bonding issues with Lachlan even though his life 4-5 because she resents him for crying all the time and that really leaves my heart heavy. To thinks it’s so obvious already that those issues are there even when she’s at Elle baby shower she seems so detached from the group it feels like she shouldn’t have been there at all. Now I do believe it’s partly to do with Elle as I don’t thinks she treats her nicely at all but I also believe she genuinely wasn’t happy as amber was with her and she wish she was free again. To think she’s only a few weeks in parenting and she feels that way towards amber already and how she gonna feel when she starts teething remember some baby start as early as 4 months as she not far of that age she will be screaming day and night with temperatures etc and groggy clingy how will she cope and she better get her hang around using medication because she can’t always rely on James he needs his own life to like seeing his friends as am sure from what I can see he does all the parenting she just feeds her nothing more she very useless in my opinion
Woah!!!! she’s not going to “take her anger out on her” and why the hell are you “concerned for ambers welfare” I think that’s unfair and totally out of order! Yes she needs some help but saying idiotic comments like that is really unJustified. And for the record “mental health teams” are there for people who has serious mental health disorders, as much as Carys is annoying she certainly doesn’t warrant a refferal to a mental health team!! She needs some parenting advice. Come on now I know this site is for opinions but you can’t throw accusations around like that

Woah!!!! she’s not going to “take her anger out on her” and why the hell are you “concerned for ambers welfare” I think that’s unfair and totally out of order! Yes she needs some help but saying idiotic comments like that is really unJustified. And for the record “mental health teams” are there for people who has serious mental health disorders, as much as Carys is annoying she certainly doesn’t warrant a refferal to a mental health team!! She needs some parenting advice. Come on now I know this site is for opinions but you can’t throw accusations around like that
‘If’ she is suffering from perinatal anxiety/depression the mental health team are there for people with those conditions. It’s not just ‘serious’ mental health disorders as you put it.

However I’m Not sure if Carys is suffering from either of these conditions, I think it’s more likely she just needs to realise and accept your life changes when you have a baby and it’s a good thing. It’s not something to mourn!

Reactions: 5
Let’s be honest, Cary’s is as fake as they come. She doesn’t believe the BS she spouts, she also isn’t intelligent enough to understand what comes out of her mouth.

She is a typical Z list influencer that spends her life watching other people’s stories/posts and copies them. They all do it… it’s a constant cycle of nonsense.

She moans about her kid, but shares 29273892922 stories a day of her kid.

She moans about her ‘big boobs’ but makes sure EVERY story has her cleavage in them, if not that, a story of her kid hanging of it :sick:

She claims to love her body, but then makes all her photos as fake as possible with the angle and her FRICKIN toe at all angles to make her look slimmer.

Carys you’re a bigger girl now you’ve had a kid. Deal with it. Your kid will be awake, it’s kind of part of life. Deal with it.

Just always desperate for attention. Absolute melt of a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
‘If’ she is suffering from perinatal anxiety/depression the mental health team are there for people with those conditions. It’s not just ‘serious’ mental health disorders as you put it.

However I’m Not sure if Carys is suffering from either of these conditions, I think it’s more likely she just needs to realise and accept your life changes when you have a baby and it’s a good thing. It’s not something to mourn!
Yes I know 100% who mental health teams can and do help, HOWEVER Carys is not suffering from any form of postnatal depression. Which I why I said “serious” because all forms of depression/anxiety are officially “classed” as serious. Carys needs parenting tips/advice end of .

Reactions: 3
I completely agree with you, I think that comment was a bit too far, she’s struggling with first time parenting which is completely understandable, she’s not going to start taking her anger out on her child and cause concerns for her welfare Jesus that is quite the accusation to make 😅

Reactions: 7
I feel like she’s googled ‘top ten new mum gripes’ or perhaps she does feel it and is trying to be relatable but again, she’s so privileged it isn’t.
Not being able to do a dog walk because YOU don’t want to when the baby is awake is a problem of your own making.
Not being able to use your at home, best part of £2000 exercise system because you won’t do anything when your baby is awake and don’t want to wait for your retired husband to come home (and the being able to do it in the end anyway) just isn’t relatable.
Try not being able to walk the dog because your colicky baby won’t stop screaming for 7 hours a day. Or you’ve had to quit the gym and use the subs to pay for nappies and formula… One persons problem isn’t invalid because others have it worse, but she doesn’t even really have a problem, she’s creating them. What has she had to give up in favour of Amber except her figure because it’s certainly not a career, much sleep, time with her partner like most?! Not working out in that exact moment is 🤯
Exactly that’s why I have no pity what so ever for her she is very fortunate and I refuse to feel sorry for some pathetic lazy out of touch with the world person. When at the end of the day they are both stay at home parents that don’t work and they can do what they want when they want so I have no remorse myself and husband bot work full time and look after the children and we don’t have any help by family members she is blessed so I am sorry she needs to get a grip. But she is so lazy and doesn’t want to pull her weight she just wants James to do everything he can’t even workout for 10mijs at the gym without her losing the plot. Put I say it now and I say it again I think she may have PND and don’t get me wrong I will sympathise with her if she does AND be honest because these fake ass YouTubes pretending parenting is a bed of roses. I don’t thinks she knows the damage she is doing to mothers especially young mothers . If she struggling and I mean really struggling not being a spoiled brat I understand but she needs to be clear and stop contradicting herself every time.

Reactions: 3
Some of the comments here seem to echo the sentiment that you can't possibly find things tough as others have it tougher, can't possibly be depressed because you have what appears to be a good life, dare to speak what many people feel and its outrageous. Weirdly my husband only has one leg, if I say my legs ache or whatever no one takes umbridge and proclaims how dare I because at least I have 2 legs; so why if women dare to say they're finding it hard they are silenced by at least you have a healthy child. Anyway this thread ain't for me, a lot of new mums feel guilty for feeling a certain way and don't speak about it and suffer in silence when they could actually seek support in others without judgement if people weren't such arses. No mum can win, either too positive, too negative, I did x they're terrible for not doing the same. Eurgh, bleeping tedious.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I completely agree with you, I think that comment was a bit too far, she’s struggling with first time parenting which is completely understandable, she’s not going to start taking her anger out on her child and cause concerns for her welfare Jesus that is quite the accusation to make 😅
I know right, way too much wasn’t it x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.