James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loooo
Recap:

• despite making digs at Elle Darby for installing a home gym, they soon after made one of their spare rooms upstairs a gym
  • Carys had a meltdown about an eye test, claiming it to be ‘one of the most stressful experiences’
  • Carys couldn’t pronounce the word ‘cherries’
  • Despite them having a 4 bedroom, loving, snug, utility room, huge kitchen/diner, 3 bathroom house with a decent garden, they’ve stated it isn’t their forever home and even for the 2 of them it felt small
  • Took amber to IKEA after she was like 1 min old
  • Constant swaddling
  • Making amber sleep whilst their out so they don’t have to deal with her crying
  • Had a gifted stay at a expensive hotel in Cornwall, but only vlogged in the hotel room. When multiple comments stated that would have liked to see more than that, carys played the guilt card and said it made her cry from the comments
  • Were playing card games at the table whilst waiting for food as they didn’t have anything to talk about
  • #mumlife
  • Still doing those god damn horrible faces!!
  • Acting body positive but we can all see through her lies
  • Dressing amber up in winter clothes despite it being a heat wave in the uk
  • Boob juice gate
  • Took amber to her hairdressers with her, and laid amber on her lap whilst she was getting her hair bleached… nice fumes much?
  • Awake time
  • Showing off her stomach in every gymshark ad
  • H&M sponsor despite her saying multiple times she was going to stay away from fast fashion
  • Carys saying that amber is their ‘project’ and that she ‘mourns’ her and James relationship before amber arrived
  • Going on another getaway about 2 weeks after their gifted Cornwall one, they paid at least £900 for a 3 night stay
  • Crying over not understand how to give a baby CALPOL and forced James to come back from the gym and give amber some medicine, despite it saying on the side of the box what to do
  • Awake time
  • Cluttering the playroom with awful beige tat
  • Complaining about her child being awake and not following carys’s routine
  • Looking frumpy af at Elle Darby baby shower in her in the style dress… like seriously she has a massive wardrobe could she not have worn something else??
  • Always lifting up her top/dress for the Reddit creeps
  • Another ‘my husband buys me…’ video, says that everything he bought her isn’t practical for breastfeeding and is going to return it all
  • Amber is apparently grabbing things at 10 weeks old! Isn’t she advanced, she will be crawling by 20 weeks old!!
  • Awake time… father day card edition
  • Day in the life video every single upload
  • New in the style shoot with those god awful cheap hair extensions
  • The dreaded breastfeeding post claiming she’s insecure about her boobs
  • #mumbun
  • Releasing a skirt in her new collection that she also released in her first one 🙃
  • Saying she was stressed out about amber crying for 20 mins whilst on set, blaming her false eyelashes for amber crying
  • James slowly becoming the favourite and us now realising what a brat carys can be
  • Awful and rushed gymshark ad
  • Awake time

Sorry I know this should have been my first comment really 😂 but Hope that’s everything! Please add if there’s more 😂
Loooooovvveeee ittttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The dress on the left is so unflattering imo sorry but it’s a no. She really plays up to having a big chest. I have a bug chest myself I understand you can’t exactly tuck them away when u want but dress in a way that flatters them yk use them to your advantage to compliment your shape. She doesn’t do that. I also don’t think she’s a size 12. It’s like saffron barker saying she’s a 4/8 in ITS clothing when she’s probs a 10. Carys doesn’t seem like a 12 no offence. Yes pictures don’t tell u everything but ... 👀👀 View attachment 633634

I have a chest slightly smaller than her I think one size n I’m a 16. Anything less that isn’t stretchy doesn’t fit my chest in it 😂😂. She needs to be real

Size12 my ass unless ITS is like Zara an has all over the place sizing she’s not a 12. Also this stupid smile she doesn’t errrrkkks me n I’m not sure why. She’s really tryna hold on to her ass. We get it you use to have a plump one. We know. View attachment 633641View attachment 633642View attachment 633643
Note the influencer/fitness girl bum pose to make it look perkier and bigger

Reactions: 5
Is it just me who thinks all ‘in the style’ collections look the same and are very overpriced for what they are? Literally can buy the same thing with the same quality from primark for like £8 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Is it just me who thinks all ‘in the style’ collections look the same and are very overpriced for what they are? Literally can buy the same thing with the same quality from primark for like £8 😐
Yeah they are all the same creap tacky crap. Also the bike shorts in her collection. So UNflattering (sorry Carys)

Reactions: 7
I've never shopped on in the style or even looked at their website but from what I've seen of Carys and Elle's collections everything looks the same and it also seems very expensive for what it is. £18 for those awful cycling shorts and the same for a fake button cropped top seems ridiculously overpriced!

Reactions: 8
You’ll pay like £20+ for a dress for it to be in the sale 2 days later

Reactions: 13
it makes me so sad that she is only posting "wearing size 14 because xxxx" and not the sizes for the "normal fit clothes." that makes me think she isn't comfortable sharing what size she is really wearing.
I'm a size 14, so sometimes I can get away with a size 12, but most of the time in fast fashion clothes it means sizing up to a 16 or even an 18. I tell myself its just a label and sizing is a nightmare and it is fine! but to then have someone posting "I AM A SIZE 12!!!!!"

Being a "12 all over but I have to wear a 14 because of my boob..." just means you are a 14. It's just a size, and if you were so bodiposi then you'd be happy to share that.

I'd love to order a size 12 or 14 in her range and see how ridiculous it looks on me. forsake.

----
ALSO, wanting to exercise but the baby is awake... ever heard of the groundbreaking invention of... going for a walk... with the pram.... outside...

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The dress on the left is so unflattering imo sorry but it’s a no. She really plays up to having a big chest. I have a bug chest myself I understand you can’t exactly tuck them away when u want but dress in a way that flatters them yk use them to your advantage to compliment your shape. She doesn’t do that. I also don’t think she’s a size 12. It’s like saffron barker saying she’s a 4/8 in ITS clothing when she’s probs a 10. Carys doesn’t seem like a 12 no offence. Yes pictures don’t tell u everything but ... 👀👀 View attachment 633634

I have a chest slightly smaller than her I think one size n I’m a 16. Anything less that isn’t stretchy doesn’t fit my chest in it 😂😂. She needs to be real

Size12 my ass unless ITS is like Zara an has all over the place sizing she’s not a 12. Also this stupid smile she doesn’t errrrkkks me n I’m not sure why. She’s really tryna hold on to her ass. We get it you use to have a plump one. We know. View attachment 633641View attachment 633642View attachment 633643

Holy crap she looks frumpy👀 like those dresses do nothing for her! Awful! Its like since she gained she doesnt know how To dress herself at all though she has all the money and everything gifted you can dream! Shes so used To posing showing clevage or ass that.. Just wow no no no those dresses with her without bra its like shes so Lost with herself

Reactions: 11
The way she talks in those stories makes it sound like she’s annoyed about having a baby. Omg I really hope they enjoy parenting soon because I feel so bad for amber atm.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The way she talks in those stories makes it sound like she’s annoyed about having a baby. Omg I really hope they enjoy parenting soon because I feel so bad for amber atm.
It makes me really sad. She’s adamant she is happy with her body but she’s pissed off that Amber is disturbing her cardio session.

Reactions: 17
I literally cannot get over her recent stories...shes stressed and upset she can’t do a workout because Amber was awake, saying she mourns the times when she could do what she wants...did she not realise that babies take up all your time? Clearly isnt all that happy with her body if she wants to work out that badly. And how stressed she was that Amber would have been awake on a walk as she is so alert and wants to look around..what?!?!?! Thats how babies learn!! Let the poor baby look around and take in her surroundings ffs. I honestly think she just wants and expects Amber to sleep all day and it genuinely stresses her out when she is awake. It makes me really sad :(

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I literally cannot get over her recent stories...shes stressed and upset she can’t do a workout because Amber was awake, saying she mourns the times when she could do what she wants...did she not realise that babies take up all your time? Clearly isnt all that happy with her body if she wants to work out that badly. And how stressed she was that Amber would have been awake on a walk as she is so alert and wants to look around..what?!?!?! Thats how babies learn!! Let the poor baby look around and take in her surroundings ffs. I honestly think she just wants and expects Amber to sleep all day and it genuinely stresses her out when she is awake. It makes me really sad :(
I was just about to comment on this too! Drives me insane. I wish she'd had a really difficult baby so she'd have been hit with a large dose of reality. She's got absolutely no idea about what "mum life" is like for the rest of us and she's sat there moaning that she couldn't get one the bike when she wanted to and had to wait 15 minutes. Eugh she's so annoying

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Did she just really say that she didn’t go back for dog walk cause Amber would wake up in sling and would be too alert IF she woke up while in it? My baby loves waking up in sling after he has fallen asleep and plus I love how excited he gets when he sees new surroundings…. I don’t get her 🤷🏼‍♀️but even if she didn’t go on dog walk she could of taken her out in pram in her neighbourhood 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

it makes me so sad that she is only posting "wearing size 14 because xxxx" and not the sizes for the "normal fit clothes." that makes me think she isn't comfortable sharing what size she is really wearing.
I'm a size 14, so sometimes I can get away with a size 12, but most of the time in fast fashion clothes it means sizing up to a 16 or even an 18. I tell myself its just a label and sizing is a nightmare and it is fine! but to then have someone posting "I AM A SIZE 12!!!!!"

Being a "12 all over but I have to wear a 14 because of my boob..." just means you are a 14. It's just a size, and if you were so bodiposi then you'd be happy to share that.

I'd love to order a size 12 or 14 in her range and see how ridiculous it looks on me. forsake.

----
ALSO, wanting to exercise but the baby is awake... ever heard of the groundbreaking invention of... going for a walk... with the pram.... outside...
Also she could put Amber in her chair or whatever she has and allow her to watch her exercise 🤷🏼‍♀️ I do that when my 4 month old decides not to nap 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
God her story makes her sound like such a brat. ‘Oh I can’t do this this and this because amber is awake’… why do you have to do it when amber is asleep? I’m pretty sure a lot of mums or dads are able to do things whilst their baby is awake. Also, she made a whole fuss aboht her ‘ttc journey’ and how desperate she was to have a baby, but all she’s done is complain about her!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 39
that recent story is a joke !! Who cares if Amber is awake anyway, put her in the same room as you and do the workout !! ‘Mourning’ the life she had before having a baby does she realise how awful that sounds ??! They seem to be making it hard for themselves especially with all this awake time business !

Reactions: 28
that recent story is a joke !! Who cares if Amber is awake anyway, put her in the same room as you and do the workout !! ‘Mourning’ the life she had before having a baby does she realise how awful that sounds ??! They seem to be making it hard for themselves especially with all this awake time business !
I agree, I don’t have kids so can’t relate but the reason I don’t is because I don’t want to give up my freedom. I like being able to do what I want when I want! She seems surprised that now she has a baby she can’t do whatever she wants? I don’t understand how this has come as a surprise to her in particular? Surely that was a given! If they didn’t want to give that up then surely it wasn’t time to have a baby?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.