James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My body is the same as hers atm, my boobs are smaller and there’s no way in hell she is wearing size 12….. 🤣

Reactions: 28
This pisses me off so much. She is desperately trying to cling onto her pre pregnancy size and I know for a fact that she isn’t currently a size 12, because she has bigger, more muscular thighs and a nicer bum than me and I can’t squeeze into a size 12 anything on my lower half!!
It’s so obvious that she is so insecure about her body, the way she is trying to justify having to wear a size 14. I swear to god she is lying about her being a size 12 at the moment. She is currently bigger than me and I can’t even fit into size 12. Pull the other one carys. And then it makes me think, well she is a size 12 and I’m not, and it does make me feel like I’m not good enough, so I can only imagine how it must make younger girls feel.

Attachments

Reactions: 30
This pisses me off so much. She is desperately trying to cling onto her pre pregnancy size and I know for a fact that she isn’t currently a size 12, because she has bigger, more muscular thighs and a nicer bum than me and I can’t squeeze into a size 12 anything on my lower half!!
It’s so obvious that she is so insecure about her body, the way she is trying to justify having to wear a size 14. I swear to god she is lying about her being a size 12 at the moment. She is currently bigger than me and I can’t even fit into size 12. Pull the other one carys. And then it makes me think, well she is a size 12 and I’m not, and it does make me feel like I’m not good enough, so I can only imagine how it must make younger girls feel.
I have big boobs, but I think a little smaller than Carys’ and I have to buy size 16 at least to make my boobs fit in tops!! So imagine I believed she was fitting in a size 12/14 and bought the same size to realise it doesn’t fit. She really should just be honest. I’m tempted to buy a size 14 dress from her collection just to see if I can squeeze my boobs into it 😂 and then return it

Reactions: 15
I have to agree with everyone else - I’m a similar size to her and the same height, but with smaller boobs (size E so still big!) and I’m a standard 14. Not ashamed of it at all, wouldn’t even think to try a 12 because I know a 14 is more comfortable and fits properly. Wish she would just be honest there’s nothing wrong with being a 14! I actually think her figure is fab so I’m not trying to fat shame her or anything, just wish she’d be a little more accepting of it and honest!

Reactions: 16
You could certainly squeeze into a size 12 if you chose ‘so soft, so flattering, so stretchy’ cycle shorts every day of your life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Carys, you should dress for the size YOU ARE and not the size YOU WANT to be! She should have gotten a size 16 instead of a size 12. The 12 is too tight on her😖
I feel like there’s such a disparity between her & the other model! If Carys stood normally instead of this weird grotty toe point stance she does to make herself look smaller, I think they’d look closer together in size! No way is she a 12!! If that model is a 20 then Carys is atleast a 14/16!

Reactions: 18
The dress on the left is so unflattering imo sorry but it’s a no. She really plays up to having a big chest. I have a bug chest myself I understand you can’t exactly tuck them away when u want but dress in a way that flatters them yk use them to your advantage to compliment your shape. She doesn’t do that. I also don’t think she’s a size 12. It’s like saffron barker saying she’s a 4/8 in ITS clothing when she’s probs a 10. Carys doesn’t seem like a 12 no offence. Yes pictures don’t tell u everything but ... 👀👀
276EBFD8-B8D2-492D-9B45-D1DF4BBA82FD.png

I have a chest slightly smaller than her I think one size n I’m a 16. Anything less that isn’t stretchy doesn’t fit my chest in it 😂😂. She needs to be real

Size12 my ass unless ITS is like Zara an has all over the place sizing she’s not a 12. Also this stupid smile she doesn’t errrrkkks me n I’m not sure why. She’s really tryna hold on to her ass. We get it you use to have a plump one. We know.
DB44CC00-9C54-4F2D-B189-5CBA357EF447.png
D1C4E37F-CAEB-4345-BF15-B4776AE4639F.png
8E39C6FC-1A1C-43B5-A206-3769A6DECCD8.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The dress on the left is so unflattering imo sorry but it’s a no. She really plays up to having a big chest. I have a bug chest myself I understand you can’t exactly tuck them away when u want but dress in a way that flatters them yk use them to your advantage to compliment your shape. She doesn’t do that. I also don’t think she’s a size 12. It’s like saffron barker saying she’s a 4/8 in ITS clothing when she’s probs a 10. Carys doesn’t seem like a 12 no offence. Yes pictures don’t tell u everything but ... 👀👀 View attachment 633634

I have a chest slightly smaller than her I think one size n I’m a 16. Anything less that isn’t stretchy doesn’t fit my chest in it 😂😂. She needs to be real
If she continues to not wear a bra, gravity will continue to do what gravity does. Then, pretty soon she’ll be able to thrown her boobs over her shoulders🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You could certainly squeeze into a size 12 if you chose ‘so soft, so flattering, so stretchy’ cycle shorts every day of your life 😂
I honestly think these influencers that claim to be sizes smaller it’s because they wear really oversize things, mega stretchy things etc. We can all be a size 10 in a t-shirt that’s a massive oversize baggy fit. Try on a pair of primark jeans though and they wouldn’t go past your thighs.
I’m post pregnancy, bit ahead of her. Similar size (was a 10 before), smaller boobs, probs about 38DD and I’m needing 14, L/XL to not squash the boobs, the jelly belly is taking a larger size to accommodate too. There’s no way she’s a 12/14 in regular shops, regular fit clothing.

Reactions: 11
If she continues to not wear a bra, gravity will continue to do what gravity does. Then, pretty soon she’ll be able to thrown her boobs over her shoulders🙈
But also does it not hurt lol. When I don’t wear a bra after a while I gotta hold them up for a few seconds cause they’re heavy n your back hurts. Especially if they’re filled w breast milk like also I’m sure her nipples probs point to the ground which is natural yes but not ideal trust me. Also the lack of bra her breasts are gonna make her look wider than she is. They need to be properly supported

Reactions: 9
Disgusting af but I just cannot imagine the boob sweat that comes along with not wearing a bra with breasts that large lol. Mine are nowhere near that level and I sometimes tuck my shirt under when i'm at home because it bothers me lmao.

Also could she pose with her legs any further apart to create gaping between her legs... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
yeah I also don't believe she's a size 12. Defo not top half 🤣 Even bottom half now too, she's still got a bit of a tum (probably bigger because of ab separation), so I doubt she's managed to fit into size 12 jeans again. And you know she would be all smug about it if she had as she was desperate to be back in her jeans at like 1 or 2 weeks post partum. Those jeans she had on looked a nice fit, with a little bit of extra room so I doubt it's size 12 🤔 like someone else said, it's not fat shaming her or anything as I'm a size 12/14 postpartum, but I'm smaller than her and it is annoying to see her say she can get those boobs into a 12, or now has roomy size 12 jeans when she's clearly bigger post partum than she was pre pregnancy

I find it hard to believe she is squeezing into a 12 as well, im smaller than her, never been pregnant but have quite wide hips/thighs and a larger chest which mean while some of me can fit in a 10, mostly I have to go up to a 12 to fit my chest and hips, Im a 32DD……she is a GG wasn’t she said so how in gods name she fits in a 12 is beyond me, even I struggle if the material isn’t particularly stretchy or the style of clothing comes up small! Just accept you ve got bigger, she had a baby for gods sake no one is expecting you to have stayed the same size! :/ especially when it’s quite obvious she hasn’t!

Reactions: 7
I don’t really follow Carys but every time I see a picture of her and James together they remind me of the Percy pig face. I wish she would also admit that she doesn’t really feel confident in her body. It’s not a shameful thing to do, but instead she tries to overcompensate by dropping her breasts out at every occasion for her creepy Reddit fan base. It makes me feel so uncomfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Silky, stretchy and flowy material for everything - do you mean sweaty, cheap polyester Carys? :rolleyes: It’s so obvious she is just told what to say about each item, she’s contradicting herself everywhere. Also the sizing seems mad, I was a size 10/12 a few years ago and much much smaller than her and had 32B boobs:unsure: I do find a lot of these cheap clothing websites have ridiculous vanity sizing.

Reactions: 12
Anyone that thinks Cary’s is a Size 12 needs to jump off the crazy bus.

She’s a size 16 minimum. Did no one else see that repulsive video of her showing off the non VPL shorts:sick:

If she is a size 12, then I’m telling the world my husband is Tom Hardy #BullShit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.