James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s reposted Cary’s reel before…
something about that has always seemed off to me🤣 Drew never posts content like that, and James had pretty much liked it straight away despite not following Drew (and Carys didn't 'see' it for a while). I thought maybe it's paid for but you never know 🤯🤣

Reactions: 7
She’s reposted Cary’s reel before…
Drew Barrymore knows the value of social media. She's done collaboration videos with quite big beauty youtubers, to promote her own line of cosmetics (Flower Beauty). She released her cosmetics here in the UK in 2019 (I believe).....so anyone with a substantial following - she will comment on their posts. She mentions her cosmetics twice in her own bio...and 'business woman'. She's never mentioned the Youtubers she collabed with to promote their cosmetics in return....she's quite shrewd

Reactions: 8
Didn’t they just celebrate an anniversary a few weeks ago and now today? 🤔

Reactions: 2
What dig did she make at Elle and con??
It was on a vlog not long after Elle and con had built their garage gym thing, j&c were talking about exercise and James said something like ‘we don’t need a fancy home gym like others have’ … something along the lines of that which was a dig at Elle. Then like a week later they made one in the spare room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watched a bit of the McDonald's Q&A today and think it was really interesting that she said YouTube feels 'more risky than Instagram long-term' and less stable. I know it's been about 3 days since they've had a rant but it fills me with rage that people like Carys & James rely on people seeing them on insta/YouTube to earn a living, they sell us tit for a living, they make us feel like we need whatever they've been sent (free) to flog for THEIR living. And we're out of order for critiquing them? Get fucked. You chose this to be your only job. Don't like it, why not set yourselves to private?

Oh and also Carys if you find it awkward to say 'sex' on video it's probably because it is awkward and only weirdos want to know about your copulation 🤢 #skipthatbit

Reactions: 20
I wonder if they’re having date night “out out” or date night in the kitchen lol

eta: doesnt matter either way, fair play if she’s got a baby sitter in!My little one is only a couple of weeks older and I’m no where near that stage yet

Reactions: 1
AC041C0C-4B11-4FC6-8AF2-82E8A878E38C.jpeg

I’m sure Carys loves her baby, but it just doesn’t translate on her reels. She doesn’t lovingly hold Amber. Yes, she does hold her but, the tenderness is not displayed. She doesn’t support Amber’s back…she lets her flop forward and holds onto her arm. The baby is not strong enough or old enough to sit upright by herself, yet. Support her back, Carys! Even, when she’s reading a story to Amber it looks like she’s yelling. Does anyone else notice?

Reactions: 24
View attachment 647099

I’m sure Carys loves her baby, but it just doesn’t translate on her reels. She doesn’t lovingly hold Amber. Yes, she does hold her but, the tenderness is not displayed. She doesn’t support Amber’s back…she lets her flop forward and holds onto her arm. The baby is not strong enough or old enough to sit upright by herself, yet. Support her back, Carys! Even, when she’s reading a story to Amber it looks like she’s yelling. Does anyone else notice?
She's going to hurt the baby's hips and spine.....it's important to support the head still.....she's only three months old isn't she? Usually at around 6 months, babies will have control of their head. Carys is trying to push her baby into growing up too fast. As for the jumperoo....I hope she isn't using it for Amber at the moment. Again, baby needs to be able to fully support her own head and the balls of the feet need to be able to touch the floor (so weight is distributed partially onto the feet). Babies bones and ligaments are too delicate at this age.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.