Jameela Jamil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the problem is that it feels so fake. I am quite sceptical about her queerness.
Yes it seemed to be very convenient timing for her. Is she actually massively famous over in America following the good place? She didn’t do much in the uk as far as I’m aware bar a bit of presenting?

Reactions: 7
She constantly sounds like a pretentious sixth-former whos read precisely one book on the subject they're blowing off on. Always acts like she's more in the know than everyone else.
THIS! I literally said this to my friend earlier, she reminds me of a teenager who's just learned something and is using it to her advantage to look knowledgable and like an ~activist~. I hate how she constantly tries to play the victim, despite being a beautiful, privately educated, rich knobhead. Why must we constantly try and compete for who is the most oppressed and downtrodden in society? I can't see that bring people together, just dividing everyone further and further apart?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
HIGHLY recommend racing over to traciemorrisey on IG to view her current stories thing on her. AMAZING!

Mod attaching so it makes sense later

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
HIGHLY recommend racing over to traciemorrisey on IG to view her current stories thing on her. AMAZING!
OMG she brought the tea!!!!

I feel bad diminishing anyone’s queerness. It’s not for me to judge. I’ve grappled with that I’ve said on here about it.

Now I think the woman is a complete fantasist and believes her own bullshit.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did you hear her story about shoving 10 stolen steaks between her legs? Knocking over Al Pacino.
No way that happened.

I wonder if her and Kristen Bell get along. I noticed a while ago neither follow one another (although I think at one stage they did.) Just stood out because all the rest of the cast like each others posts etc and follow each other. But not those two.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she’s seriously unhinged & arrogant. How convenient she comes out now, and blames it partially on race..... come on now 🙄.
Agree with the IG Stories mentioned above, defo munchausens! I think I read that her dad was extremely abusive, her mom and her have a bad relationship (not sure why)

Reactions: 2
I think she’s seriously unhinged & arrogant. How convenient she comes out now, and blames it partially on race..... come on now 🙄.
Agree with the IG Stories mentioned above, defo munchausens! I think I read that her dad was extremely abusive, her mom and her have a bad relationship (not sure why)
Her mum seems really unhinged/crazy we discussed it a while ago on here.

I heard her on a podcast going on about how easy it is to become famous in the UK and it really put me off her. Made us sound like a bunch of idiots and it's obviously much more difficult in America.

Reactions: 2
It makes so much sense now, I always wondered about the amount of injuries and illnesses she said she has.

Reactions: 1
So funny none of these narcissists can keep track of their lies. Buy a bloody notebook and WRITE things down, it’s not that hard really 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who is Traciemorrisey because she is amazing!!!
She was a writer on Jezebel.com then Broad.ly now does stuff for Vice I think. Just started a podcast called Pot Psychology with her friend and fellow writer Rich Juzwiak (also hilarious - search out his Real Housewives commentary on )jezebel. The used to do Pot Psychology on youtube for Jezebel. They're restarting it. The get stoned and give agony aunt advice! Anyway she's hilarious. Looks like she's going to write up a longer piece. CANNOT WAIT!
Get following her!

Mod attaching so it makes sense later

View attachment 80658
View attachment 80657
Thanks, Mod! I'd have had no clue how to do that!

Reactions: 3
Interesting...think she takes after her mother! When I discovered her mother on Daily Mail comments, I used to view her comments all the time and noticed how she always contradicted herself. She used to say she was confined to a wheelchair and couldn't walk but they then had an article on Sheridan Smith meeting fans at stage door and there was Jameela's mother photographed by the DM stood up handing Sheridan some flowers and she then commented how she had appeared in the Daily Mail. Another time she said she was agrophobic and hadn't been out of her house in years but in another comment spoke about how she went to the cinema to see a film! Then I discovered her twitter and there were lots of photos of her not in a wheelchair and even a video of her on holiday riding a bike!

What I noticed about Jameela is in the clip of her filming with Olly Murs she sounds quite common yet in the clip of her being interviewed on American TV she has a posh accent!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has actually turned into her character from The Good Place. I truly believe she is a narc and a liar.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.