Jameela Jamil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just makes my blood boil that aniston follows and likes her posts. I wish it would get back to her and others celebs what a hideous, odious creature she is.

Reactions: 7
Those comments about CZJ are so awful. Every time I see them/remember them I feel shocked. She really doubled down on it.

Reactions: 6
The CZJ comments are now years old and no one will call her out for that. Pointless trying to revive it sadly. Her own mother is clearly transphobic and homophobic.

Reactions: 5
The CZJ comments are now years old and no one will call her out for that. Pointless trying to revive it sadly. Her own mother is clearly transphobic and homophobic.
Yes - Jameela would just use the 'I'm always learning' excuse, even going as far to say she was 'mentally ill' herself back then. The trouble is she has been 'learning' the same thing for at least a decade and keeps behaving badly - and I'm not sure how you're supposed to 'learn' it's wrong to lie about having cancer if you don't already know that.

in fact I think in many ways she was more reasonable in her 20s, because she hadn't been rewarded with so much attention and her 'world domination' ambitions were better concealed - she thinks she's an untouchable messiah now. That's partly why it took me a long time to want to call her out (as well as not wanting my real self to be only associated with her and her mother): I know she thrives off the attention, even negative, because it's a substitute for the real love she was never shown. But at some point someone starts to do too much harm and you have to capitulate and call them out, even if that gives them more attention and makes them feel even more important than they already do.

Yes - Jameela would just use the 'I'm always learning' excuse, even going as far to say she was 'mentally ill' herself back then. The trouble is she has been 'learning' the same thing for at least a decade and keeps behaving badly - and I'm not sure how you're supposed to 'learn' it's wrong to lie about having cancer if you don't already know that.

in fact I think in many ways she was more reasonable in her 20s, because she hadn't been rewarded with so much attention and her 'world domination' ambitions were better concealed - she thinks she's an untouchable messiah now. That's partly why it took me a long time to want to call her out (as well as not wanting my real self to be only associated with her and her mother): I know she thrives off the attention, even negative, because it's a substitute for the real love she was never shown. But at some point someone starts to do too much harm and you have to capitulate and call them out, even if that gives them more attention and makes them feel even more important than they already do.
How did her mother suss you out? Out of all her classmates, what did you say to reveal your identity?

Reactions: 3
How did her mother suss you out? Out of all her classmates, what did you say to reveal your identity?
She thinks she knows who I am because 'someone else worked it out', but I think she just read a guess off the replies to my thread, as did Jameela when she briefly me sent me some DMs from one of her alts.

Shireen also thinks it's exclusively one person tweeting, even though lots of people have remember and have reason to be angry with Jameela. She also gave a backhanded compliment that she 'realised the girls didn't have such a good vocabulary'. In a way, it's good she has a target because it helped reveal what a nasty crazy piece of work she is with the homophobia and pervy comments about her daughter's legs. I don't really care about being identified except that I don't really want to be exclusively associated with such unpleasant people.

Reactions: 4
She thinks she knows who I am because 'someone else worked it out', but I think she just read a guess off the replies to my thread, as did Jameela when she briefly me sent me some DMs from one of her alts.

Shireen also thinks it's exclusively one person tweeting, even though lots of people have remember and have reason to be angry with Jameela. She also gave a backhanded compliment that she 'realised the girls didn't have such a good vocabulary'. In a way, it's good she has a target because it helped reveal what a nasty crazy piece of work she is with the homophobia and pervy comments about her daughter's legs. I don't really care about being identified except that I don't really want to be exclusively associated with such unpleasant people.
Not trying to call you out but just want to know if it’s possible she did have hearing problems at school and you just didn’t know about it? My sister had grommets when she was in primary school and hardly anyone actually knew about it.

Or is it possible her mother convinced her that she was ill throughout school and she’s come to believe the lies?
The only reason I ask is because I think is such a bizarre thing to lie about! It’s so easy for people who went to school with her (like you) or friends and family to call her out for lying and maybe she doesn’t even realise that she’s lying!
At this point I’m thinking it’s either Munchausen's syndrome or Munchausen’s by proxy regarding her mother’s behaviour.
I am new to the thread so I am still catching up x

Reactions: 2
Not trying to call you out but just want to know if it’s possible she did have hearing problems at school and you just didn’t know about it? My sister had grommets when she was in primary school and hardly anyone actually knew about it.

Or is it possible her mother convinced her that she was ill throughout school and she’s come to believe the lies?
The only reason I ask is because I think is such a bizarre thing to lie about! It’s so easy for people who went to school with her (like you) or friends and family to call her out for lying and maybe she doesn’t even realise that she’s lying!
At this point I’m thinking it’s either Munchausen's syndrome or Munchausen’s by proxy regarding her mother’s behaviour.
I am new to the thread so I am still catching up x
It's possible that she had some hearing problems, but not that was 'almost fully deaf until age 12' as she states. We knew each other well and I was sitting right next to her in class for about six months. She didn't have any problems responding to the teacher, didn't seem to be lip reading and didn't sign. We read lines together for the school play. I would have noticed it or at least someone would have mentioned it - I think it's really reaching to suggest, as some people have done on Twitter, that she could have been 'almost fully deaf' and no one noticed any signs or said anything about it, even her and her mother.

I think what has happened is that Jameela realised early on that embellishing things got her attention and concern (the 'substitute for love' I'm talking about). For some people, pushing it that bit further until it becomes outright lying is tempting, especially if no one ever admonished them or challenges their story. So something that had a grain of truth at one point is stretched and stretched to the point where it is simply a lie, but the person can still justify to themselves saying it, even though they deep down it's not true.

Check out my latest tweets & replies with Jameela's mother Shireen, under my Twitter @obsessivelocust We actually managed to have a civil conversation and I so feel a degree of sympathy (more for her son), although I shall never trust her and I think she didn't anticipate that I would screenshot the hateful tweets that she later deleted. She can, like her daughter, be very charming when she wants to be, and knows how to elicit sympathy, but when you see the other side it's full of anger and vitriol. Notice how she can't go as far as to admit that either her or Jameela have been lying about anything and there are still lots of dramatisations and inconsistencies. She even told me the Jameela is apparently battling cervical cancer right at this very moment - I just can't believe it any more.

One thing I do agree with her is that both her and Jameela's behaviour comes from a place of trauma, even if that trauma is more mundane and less dramatic/elaborate than they both like to make out. But I did point out that we all experience trauma and at some point you have to take responsibility and break the cycle - not cause more harm by using the platform you are given to lie and co-opt causes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I hate jameela so much. I had to stop following her on Instagram as her stories were so annoying. Everything is about her.... everything. It must be exhausting.
The thing that annoys me more than anything is the allergy bullshit. My daughter has a nut allergy, she is not likely to grow out of it. Most people with nut allergies do not. If you still have your nut allergy by the age of 10 it is 99% of the time going to be for life. People do not take allergies seriously and celebs like JJ do not help by lieing about them. My daughter could die if she ate nuts but apparently JJ can just choose when she is allergic. It really pisses me off.

Some allergies can be outgrown but they have to be fairly miid to grow out of them. It’s mostly down to slow exposure to said allergen (I have a lot of family in the NHS). If it’s a life threatening allergy it’s more dangerous to do the exposure and therefore it’s unlikely anyone will ever outgrow it, if any thing the allergy would get worse with less and less exposure. An allergy that would normally cause a rash or mild anaphylaxis would kill you if you managed to avoid the allergen for an extended amount of time. So much of what JJ says just doesn’t add up and I’m surprised more people haven’t come forward to dispute what she is saying!

Being doing some research about allergy thing and actually found an article from last year that says a healed gut can improve certain allergies- so actually what Jameela says is actually possible

But the Mercury poisoning doesn’t add up at all. There is a form of filling used in the UK that does have mercury in it but apparently there isn’t enough mercury in it to do any damage even if it isnt fitted properly.

It’s as if Jameela takes things that could be possible and puts an impossible twist on it which is why we find it so hard to believe anything she says!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
New here :) what annoys me about her is she claims to hate the fashion industry and stereotypes of women yet she used to have a regular column in Company magazine in around 2010. A magazine that was the opposite to her fake feminist stance. Hypocrite.

Reactions: 3
New here :) what annoys me about her is she claims to hate the fashion industry and stereotypes of women yet she used to have a regular column in Company magazine in around 2010. A magazine that was the opposite to her fake feminist stance. Hypocrite.
She also goes on about size inclusiveness but when she was given the opportunity of guest editing an issue of Stylist last year, she chose to be photographed in designer clothes that weren't available in sizes over 12. She's a complete fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nothing to do with anything new that either have done, because they just constantly vomit out then re-eat their content, but I would love a reality show with Katie Price and Jameela Jamil in.

I would like to think they are both so terrible individually, that throwing them together would result in such a singularity of attention seeking awfulness, time and space in their location would cease to exist and the last of their images would slowly redshift into nothingness. So the show should ideally be set in a location no one would miss.

That or it would turn into a show where the super villains team-up and I would be responsible for the greatest crime against humanity since someone said the immortal phrase: “I heard the girl who tidies Paris Hilton’s clothes cupboard did a sex tape with somebody, someone give her a reality show!”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nothing to do with anything new that either have done, because they just constantly vomit out then re-eat their content, but I would love a reality show with Katie Price and Jameela Jamil in.

I would like to think they are both so terrible individually, that throwing them together would result in such a singularity of attention seeking awfulness, time and space in their location would cease to exist and the last of their images would slowly redshift into nothingness. So the show should ideally be set in a location no one would miss.

That or it would turn into a show where the super villains team-up and I would be responsible for the greatest crime against humanity since someone said the immortal phrase: “I heard the girl who tidies Paris Hilton’s clothes cupboard did a sex tape with somebody, someone give her a reality show!”
I would watch it just to comment on a thread on here about it! 🤣

Reactions: 2
She also goes on about size inclusiveness but when she was given the opportunity of guest editing an issue of Stylist last year, she chose to be photographed in designer clothes that weren't available in sizes over 12. She's a complete fraud.
And she did an article for playboy this year - you know, that beacon of size inclusivity

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Btw, has anybody else noticed that Kristen Bell not following Jameela in instagram? and there were posts with literally everybody on her feed from that show "The Good Place", but Jameela :)
Guess, she is the same obnoxious person in real life as her character, without being nice :D
I'm sorry if it was discussed before ;)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.