Jameela Jamil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw some very bizarre, confusing, conflicting horseshit on her stories about biological sexes all being the same but not aware of her coming under fire. Also wondering what's happened?

Reactions: 1
The self delusion is astonishing. She's such a calculating witch. And the narcissism! All in one comment.

She's saying people are begging for her insight and judgement into Amber heard/Johnny depp. Then she's saying it all celeb pr pushing narratives to take sides, and it's horrible to compare to her real fight for justice for breonna Taylor. Yet doesn't she go on her high horse about meghan markle constantly? It's because if she takes a side here, she's in trouble either way. She really is gutless. If she takes Johnny's side, then it goes against her whole performative wokeness for women. If she takes Amber's side then it's alienating a listers, friends of Johnny (as if she's so important that powerful people are just sitting thinking about how jameela feels) and supporting a abusive woman. Worse than the kardashians!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Twitter is superb tonight. The comments on her tweets re amber heard and Johnny Depp - she seems to have had one of the witnesses on her blog to talk about something unrelated (and yet end up being totally in the spotlight and capitalising on the trial, classic JJ)... but it turns out it’s a massive own goal as the guy was abusive or something... so now she’s ignoring those comments and it seems to be annoying people that know of this guy / incident.
I find her arrogance and bullishness in these situations fascinating. She would never come out and say she did something wrong. Ever. There would always be a reason or a but. She’s so vicious and scathing about others and literally started the whole cancel culture attitude. God I cannot stand her

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I just had a look on Twitter. Whaaaat on earth?

I think it’s fair enough if Jameela doesn’t want to state who she supports in the Depp v The Sun case - presumably she had this person on her podcast to discuss something entirely unrelated, so even given her “self-appointed queen of woke” persona, I think it’s kind of ridiculous to pressure her into talking about it.

However, the alleged abuse? That’s not good. Nor is the way she’s tried to spin this whole situation. She just goes about everything the entirely wrong way, every single time.

The word salad and the false equivalency and the defensiveness are just bullshit. It’s clear she doesn’t think things through before she does them.

Reactions: 8
Why is it that as soon as I decide to unpin my tweet she starts being malevolent again? Like as soon as she thinks people are losing interest in her she thinks up a new harmful way to attract attention. She would do so much good simply by fading into obscurity faster.

I've also been thinking about her whole 'I'm always learning so please don't cancel me even though I'm the first to cancel other people' shtick

I think she's not actually capable of learning so always repeats the same harmful mistakes: because of her sociopathic tendencies and upbringing, her motivation is always what will bring her the most attention - preferably adulation but failing that, negative attention will do. So she isn't so capable of thinking 'is this the morally right thing to do?' - whether she does a morally right it wrong thing is largely incidental depending on what will gain her the most limelight, clicks and column inches. So the 'I'm always learning' is simply a get-out clause, allowing her to repeat and never have to take responsibility for this pathological behaviour pattern.

*whether she does a morally right or wrong thing

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Why is it that as soon as I decide to unpin my tweet she starts being malevolent again? Like as soon as she thinks people are losing interest in her she thinks up a new harmful way to attract attention. She would do so much good simply by fading into obscurity faster.

I've also been thinking about her whole 'I'm always learning so please don't cancel me even though I'm the first to cancel other people' shtick

I think she's not actually capable of learning so always repeats the same harmful mistakes: because of her sociopathic tendencies and upbringing, her motivation is always what will bring her the most attention - preferably adulation but failing that, negative attention will do. So she isn't so capable of thinking 'is this the morally right thing to do?' - whether she does a morally right it wrong thing is largely incidental depending on what will gain her the most limelight, clicks and column inches. So the 'I'm always learning' is simply a get-out clause, allowing her to repeat and never have to take responsibility for this pathological behaviour pattern.

To throw a phrase (that I personally despise) back at her that I’m sure I’ve read her use before: She needs to go away and educate herself.

Reactions: 7

Time to re-pin your tweet.

• Haha
Did anyone listen to her on the recent films to be buried with podcast?

She was bad enough on the first one but this one she just exceeds herself with her need to be so unique and one of a kind.

i don't know how anyone can listen to her talk for more than 5 minutes and even then she will have only talked about herself and how great she is for changing the world 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's a trans/gender non-conforming charity and that's all I know about it.
They are a charity for trans children/ teens. They used to provide materials in schools. They have been taken off the NHS referral list and other childrens charities list. Not sure why, but the advice on puberty blockers for pre teens which they were promoting has radically changed. That may have something to do with it.

Sorry to be off topic, but what's all this about mermaids?!
Mermaids is a charity for transgender children. They follow an affirmation only policy. Encourage parents to buy hormones online. The CEO took her son to Thailand on his 16th birthday for sex reassignment surgery. There is a wealth only info online about them. Vapid Celebs like JJ and Emma Watson have donated to them and encouraged others to do so. Mermaids is living on borrowed time. I hope they get sued to high heaven for untold damage they have done

Rumour is they are about to be sued big time. There has been a change in the water and people are waking up to their agenda.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Mermaids is a charity for transgender children. They follow an affirmation only policy. Encourage parents to buy hormones online. The CEO took her son to Thailand on his 16th birthday for sex reassignment surgery. There is a wealth only info online about them. Vapid Celebs like JJ and Emma Watson have donated to them and encouraged others to do so. Mermaids is living on borrowed time. I hope they get sued to high heaven for untold damage they have done

Rumour is they are about to be sued big time. There has been a change in the water and people are waking up to their agenda.
@MindyLahiri @DietGossip

Just to add to this great post:

Thailand actually changed the law on sex reassignment in their country because of the CEO taking her underage son to get it done

She openly laughed on stage in a room full of people when giving a talk about the state of her sons now mutiliated penis

Admits that she is (or was) homophobic and couldn’t stand the thought of having a gay son. She tried gay conversion therapy before going down the trans route.

Mermaids encourage children to speak only to them and hide things from their parents. They also advise teachers to NOT tell their parents if the child has talked about being trans.

A court ordered Mermaids to stay away from one family who said they were being harassed by them and contacted non-stop trying to get in touch with their child.

They referred children to doctors who had their licenses stripped from them for bad practice and had to move to Spain so they could still operate from there.

A woman (biological) who worked for Mermaids took a trans woman to court...for transphobia. The judge threw the case out and told her it was ridiculous and a massive waste of his time and criticised the CPS for letting it get that far.

Mermaids have got their claws into everything from the NHS, to the police, to politics and to schools. If you have a child, check your schools website. It likely has a Mermaids affiliation on it.

There has been a 4000(!!)% increase of children identifying as trans. Largely thought to be down to Mermaids and the fact that they offer SAME DAY hormonal drugs to underage children. Many of these children are gay or autistic and encouraged to go down this route leaving their bodies ungrown and in some cases, infertile for the rest of their lives.

Early “transers” who were involved with Mermaids from children have already detransitioned as adults. Unfortunately, some of these adults no longer have breasts as they were removed or able to have children of their own because of all the hormones they have taken.

Recently, there was something involving a Law School getting their students to read about the outcome of a case involving Mermaids but Mermaids didn’t like it so heavily redacted it. So not only are they not a fan of biology, but are actively rewriting non-fictional history. It’s the equivalent of students looking at the Harvey Weinstein case but not before Harvey himself looked over the text and removed anything he didn’t like, despite being found guilty and losing the case.

Their time is coming. It has been a LONG time.

Oh, and Jameela is still a twit.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Recently, there was something involving a Law School getting their students to read about the outcome of a case involving Mermaids but Mermaids didn’t like it so heavily redact
I used to teach Law. The Student Law Review is regularly used as a reference for students. I cant believe they did this. How on earth they can allow legal facts to be rewritten on the say so of this destructive pressure group is beyond me. They have trashed their reputation. If you are studying Law you have no place being 'triggered by a case you dont agree with to the point of not wanting to hear the facts.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.