Jameela Jamil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being doing some research about allergy thing and actually found an article from last year that says a healed gut can improve certain allergies- so actually what Jameela says is actually possible
That is quite a new ( in scientific terms) study so wouldxtake a longtime to come to a proper conclusion. You can also desensitize children by introducing tiny amounts of nuts etc in tiny doses. If shes using scientific articles to make up her own cod science for attention shes an idiot and a dangerous one.

Reactions: 1
That is quite a new ( in scientific terms) study so wouldxtake a longtime to come to a proper conclusion. You can also desensitize children by introducing tiny amounts of nuts etc in tiny doses. If shes using scientific articles to make up her own cod science for attention shes an idiot and a dangerous one.
I would never take any dietary or medical advice from a celebrity/ instagrammer they’re full of this kind of dangerous advice

Reactions: 5
Nothing to do with anything new that either have done, because they just constantly vomit out then re-eat their content, but I would love a reality show with Katie Price and Jameela Jamil in.

I would like to think they are both so terrible individually, that throwing them together would result in such a singularity of attention seeking awfulness, time and space in their location would cease to exist and the last of their images would slowly redshift into nothingness. So the show should ideally be set in a location no one would miss.

That or it would turn into a show where the super villains team-up and I would be responsible for the greatest crime against humanity since someone said the immortal phrase: “I heard the girl who tidies Paris Hilton’s clothes cupboard did a sex tape with somebody, someone give her a reality show!”
Imagine a show (but also how annoying it would be) with Jameela Jamil and Jack Monroe!

Come to think of it... has anyone actually ever seen Jameela Jamil and Jack Monroe in the same room together? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Imagine a show (but also how annoying it would be) with Jameela Jamil and Jack Monroe!

Come to think of it... has anyone actually ever seen Jameela Jamil and Jack Monroe in the same room together? 🤔
And liz jones

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And liz jones
I keep seeing the name Liz Jones - is it the same Liz Jones that was in Celebrity Big Brother ages ago? How is she like Jameela and Jack? She seemed quiet and not joining in with things on CBB , certainly not attention seeking lol

Reactions: 2
I keep seeing the name Liz Jones - is it the same Liz Jones that was in Celebrity Big Brother ages ago? How is she like Jameela and Jack? She seemed quiet and not joining in with things on CBB , certainly not attention seeking lol
Liz Jones is definitely attention-seeking and has a long history of writing a lot of odd stuff, lying etc... but I don’t think she’s in the same league as Jameela and Jack. She’s not a social justice warrior for a start!

Liz Jones is definitely attention-seeking and has a long history of writing a lot of odd stuff, lying etc... but I don’t think she’s in the same league as Jameela and Jack. She’s not a social justice warrior for a start!
I think she is very similar in the whole “woe is me” sense, she’s always complaining about something and is very rude about those close to her.. complaining that I.e. she had spent so much on her sister for no thanks etc

Liz Jones was a fashion editor at Marie Claire before becoming a “confessional diary“ columnist at the Daily Mail. She was the queen of insulting other women while defending herself by citing her innumerable health and anxiety conditions too.

Without googling I remember she did a few gem articles such as:-

1. Boasting about dating a “Rock Star” who turned out to be a nobody
2. Airing all her family’s dirty laundry and playing at being poor, when she went to an expensive private school
3. Whining about being in debt whilst boasting about all her beauty treatments, holidays, homes, ponies etc
4. Claimed every affliction under the sun including anorexia and insulting others and her family’s conditions / appearances
5. Taking a condom out of the bin after sex to scrape of the ejaculate to try and impregnate herself
6. Trying to ride a women’s movement to end photoshopping which she claimed led to her leaving Marie Claire

Good point. I actually stopped following both of them on Twitter at around the the woke Olympics when Jack entered strongly with a trans revelation but then had to take the surely devastating non-binary downgrade while Jameela went with the 'I-want-to-be involved-in-this-movement-but-i'm-in-a-heterosexual-relationship stance with the meaningless 'queer'. Disappointing show from both

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Been avoiding jameela for my mental health and it does help. And I was upset about naya rivera. She really is like a dementor, even from the screen she just sucks everything away from you and leaves everything dark.

She's a thoroughly evil serpent, with nothing but hateful poison in her body. She pre empts all her statements and ideas because she knows its going to come back to bite her backside. Shes against cancel culture because she knows it will come to her soon, yet she perpetrates is more than anyone. She uses the I'm still learning because she's thick as pig tit and can use that and play the woc card when called out. Adapts the word feminism to when how she wants when she wants to be bitchy or hateful towards another woman.

Everybody is wrong, even their thinking is wrong. You shouldn't even be body positive or want to look and feel good. You have to not think about body full stop. She's a dictator. One of her comments on insta I saw was virtually saying people need to stop posting their exercise pics because it's contributing to fat phobia.

She's wrong in the head. I literally fantasise about her being publically called out and she has no come back. And she's humiliated and cancelled for good. She's brings out the worst in me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Liz Jones was a fashion editor at Marie Claire before becoming a “confessional diary“ columnist at the Daily Mail. She was the queen of insulting other women while defending herself by citing her innumerable health and anxiety conditions too.

Without googling I remember she did a few gem articles such as:-

1. Boasting about dating a “Rock Star” who turned out to be a nobody
2. Airing all her family’s dirty laundry and playing at being poor, when she went to an expensive private school
3. Whining about being in debt whilst boasting about all her beauty treatments, holidays, homes, ponies etc
4. Claimed every affliction under the sun including anorexia and insulting others and her family’s conditions / appearances
5. Taking a condom out of the bin after sex to scrape of the ejaculate to try and impregnate herself
6. Trying to ride a women’s movement to end photoshopping which she claimed led to her leaving Marie Claire
BIB: Is that not...illegal?

Reactions: 3
BIB: Is that not...illegal?

I’m not a solicitor but I don’t think it is illegal otherwise the courts would be full of people furious at contraception failure / tampering disputes.

Ethically and morally bankrupt: yes. Illegal: no.

Paul Dacre, editor of the Daily Mail at the time, was rubbing his nipples with glee for weeks after that article as people were equally shocked and revulsed but providing a great deal of advertising revenue.

(putting on old woman shawl) The kids these days really think the Daily Mail is terrible, but I think they are too young to remember the height of the Daily Mail immigrants and house prices insanity.

You know, the Dacre regime that paid vast sums to Katie Hopkins, showed actual unskippable videos on the webpage‘s front page of children being sucked into and killed by escalators in Chinese malls and straight up lied in articles.

Liz Jones only got broomed because Dacre’s replacement was trying to tone down that level of crazy. If you want to spend an evening cringing, google Liz Jones‘ Daily Mail articles and brace yourself. She was there for many years so there should be loads.

Jamil has decades to go before she reaches a true Liz Jones equivalency.

• Wow
people need to stop posting their exercise pics because it's contributing to fat phobia.
Maybe she needs to stop working in two of the most fat phobic industries the world has ever seen. Shes a woc but the right sort- not too dark, thin, rich family etc. The problem poc have in fashion and acting especially ( but frankly in most industries) is tha a very narrow section of society get to choose who they say are the right person for the job, based on their biases and perceptions so they choose the same people over and over again. No one is passing over Jameela because shes too dark or because she comes from a different background. If anything they are choosing her over more talented people because she's thin, privileged and not too brown, so just like them but a bit darker.

Confession time: I once bought a dress from Simply Be that was 'designed' by Jameela. It was absolutely beautiful to be fair (maxi star dress) but the fitting was absolutely atrocious so it had to go back, especially as I remember it being like £40 (with having a £20 voucher taken off it)

By atrocious I mean it was like two different sizes put together and 90% of the reviews remarked just how badly put together it was as the top half was tiny compared to the bottom half

I do on occasion look on ebay to see if the dress is ever listed at a reasonable price as I'm smaller than I was then and I'd like to own it if just for how pretty it was.
1595961245532.png
(apologies for the gratuitous Jameela...!)

Just found this whilst searching for it...
1595961369743.png

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I dunno... make some bullshit lie up about her health to get out of a sticky situation or get attention?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She hasn't been too 'triggering' very recently, so I've decided to unpin my tweet because I think she deserves a chance to see if she can behave any better (yeah I know she's already had a billion chances and never learns but even so). I know she's looked at it because she's messaged me from an alt, so I think maybe she might feel she can't move on and behave more positively if it's still up there.

I did what I set out to do and called her out, exposed the harm she's done and told the truth. As I say I don't h8 her (or even her mother) so if she is less harmful in the future then that's fine. Plus I don't want to be associated with her and her mother forever. But if she ever comes out with more health lies or co-opts another cause in a high-profile way for entirely selfish reasons, I'll repin it in a heartbeat.

Also, why does this forum change the h word to to 'dislike'?

Been avoiding jameela for my mental health and it does help. And I was upset about naya rivera. She really is like a dementor, even from the screen she just sucks everything away from you and leaves everything dark.

She's a thoroughly evil serpent, with nothing but hateful poison in her body. She pre empts all her statements and ideas because she knows its going to come back to bite her backside. Shes against cancel culture because she knows it will come to her soon, yet she perpetrates is more than anyone. She uses the I'm still learning because she's thick as pig tit and can use that and play the woc card when called out. Adapts the word feminism to when how she wants when she wants to be bitchy or hateful towards another woman.

Everybody is wrong, even their thinking is wrong. You shouldn't even be body positive or want to look and feel good. You have to not think about body full stop. She's a dictator. One of her comments on insta I saw was virtually saying people need to stop posting their exercise pics because it's contributing to fat phobia.

She's wrong in the head. I literally fantasise about her being publically called out and she has no come back. And she's humiliated and cancelled for good. She's brings out the worst in me.
I hope you have been keeping up with her latest shenanigans...... more and more people are starting to see her behaviour is confusing, hypocritical with the end result being clicks and likes. Very sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.