Jameela Jamil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is insane. Notice naomi Campbell said something on her insta (positive) and jj replied with a heart emoji. Naomi is exactly who she would be going after but I think she's scared of naomi because a) it's naomi and she would destroy her and b) she's the super famous (black) woman.

Reactions: 14
I think this is exactly right. Shes desperate for attention but cant get it from.acting/ modelling because shes just not good enough to compete in LA with a million other pretty 20/30 something actresses and she gets attention from spouting g whatever 'cause is trendy. Shes not saying anything groundbreaking when she calls out the Kardashians for being bad role models. Everyone in the world knows they are appalling.
This. When I think of Jameela Jamil, I think of a person desperately hanging onto the edge of a cliff by their fingernails. If you remove her social progressive persona, what's left? Just an average person, nothing wrong with that, however there's alot of talent she has to compete with and that's the easiest and coincidentally, moral, way to go about it, however, once the social progressive stuff loses its shock value (And it will) You'll see people like Jameela drop off unless they latch onto something else. What amazes me is how the majority of her fanbase haven't cottoned onto this obvious pivot into social progressiveness to sustain her career.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I disagree, I don’t think JJ is average, even if just for her beauty. She has harmed and is continuing to harm her career with this woke nonsense and attention seeking lies.

If she’d just been a little bit SJW, and a little bit of a quirky exaggerator, then shut the duck up, she would be a beautiful B/C list actress with an interesting public persona, and Hollywood-approved leftist beliefs.

Reactions: 9
She really is insane. Notice naomi Campbell said something on her insta (positive) and jj replied with a heart emoji. Naomi is exactly who she would be going after but I think she's scared of naomi because a) it's naomi and she would destroy her and b) she's the super famous (black) woman.
Naomi is the epitome of vileness. I’ll never forgot appearing in a trial about being given blood diamonds and saying it was ‘really inconvenient’ for her. If JJ is gonna get on her soap box she really ought to look at the people she associates herself with.

Reactions: 13
If she’d just been a little bit SJW, and a little bit of a quirky exaggerator, then shut the duck up, she would be a beautiful B/C list actress with an interesting public persona, and Hollywood-approved leftist beliefs.
That would be true if that was all that Jameela wanted, but she wants it all, so will dial it to 100 justifying it as a high risk high reward strategy.

Reactions: 6
Naomi is the epitome of vileness. I’ll never forgot appearing in a trial about being given blood diamonds and saying it was ‘really inconvenient’ for her. If JJ is gonna get on her soap box she really ought to look at the people she associates herself with.
Kinda like when she calls out the fashion industry but will happily pose for the cover of Vogue (you know, that great bastion of celebrating all body shapes and sizes 🙄). Like any virtue signaller, Jameela sets herself up on these various campaigns and crusades but is quite happy to jump on the bandwagon to further Jameela’s own self. As though everyone else is too stupid that they’ll get just sucked into it, so she, with her smarter intellect, will align herself with said thing and then use her position to spout her wisdom from above. She’s an insufferable cock.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Kinda like when she calls out the fashion industry but will happily pose for the cover of Vogue (you know, that great bastion of celebrating all body shapes and sizes 🙄). Like any virtue signaller, Jameela sets herself up on these various campaigns and crusades but is quite happy to jump on the bandwagon to further Jameela’s own self. As though everyone else is too stupid that they’ll get just sucked into it, so she, with her smarter intellect, will align herself with said thing and then use her position to spout her wisdom from above. She’s an insufferable cock.
She did an interview with playboy - bleeping playboy! - in March this year but claimed it was ok because she didnt allow them use photoshop. Completely missing the point that she wouldnt even have been asked if their old fashioned sexist Male readers weren't interested in her conventionally beautiful physical outside.

She will do literally anything for attention.

Naomi Campbell who shes hearting also punched her assistant and yet not only didnt get cancelled by THE PATRIARCHY is seemingly friends with JJ.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
This. When I think of Jameela Jamil, I think of a person desperately hanging onto the edge of a cliff by their fingernails. If you remove her social progressive persona, what's left? Just an average person, nothing wrong with that, however there's alot of talent she has to compete with and that's the easiest and coincidentally, moral, way to go about it, however, once the social progressive stuff loses its shock value (And it will) You'll see people like Jameela drop off unless they latch onto something else. What amazes me is how the majority of her fanbase haven't cottoned onto this obvious pivot into social progressiveness to sustain her career.
What is even her job now? Has she acted in anything since the good place? Or is Twitter her full time job now ? 😹

• Haha
What is even her job now? Has she acted in anything since the good place? Or is Twitter her full time job now ? 😹
On IMDB other than The Good Place, the only recent jobs are guest voice over roles. There’s nothing in preproduction either. I know stuff has stopped for Covid, but other actors still have future roles listed as preproduction etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was good in The Good Place but it sounds like no acting was involved in the part!

• Haha
Alot of the wokeness gets her attention and publicity, it also masks any drop off in her career as she's able to say she's devoting her efforts to social justice, whether this is in earnest or not, it reveals a strategy at play and its very effective. Does anyone even remember when she stated she was Queer? It wasn't that long ago.

I do wonder if she's been blacklisted?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes, when she was going to be a judge on a drag talent show if I remember correctly.

She got attacked by her fellow wokesters for being a filthy straight woman taking up a space that should have rightfully gone to a gay man.

Instead of calmly pointing out the value she would bring to the panel as an outsider, ignoring the critics, or any other sensible response, she decided to defend herself by suddenly going on a hysterical and desperate tirade claiming to be queer. Which made her situation even worse.

I don’t think she’s bothered mentioning the queer bullshit in a while now.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes, when she was going to be a judge on a drag talent show if I remember correctly.

She got attacked by her fellow wokesters for being a filthy straight woman taking up a space that should have rightfully gone to a gay man.

Instead of calmly pointing out the value she would bring to the panel as an outsider, ignoring the critics, or any other sensible response, she decided to defend herself by suddenly going on a hysterical and desperate tirade claiming to be queer. Which made her situation even worse.

I don’t think she’s bothered mentioning the queer bullshit in a while now.
Yeah, she said it was fine that she was chosen to present the show because she “is queer” whilst simultaneously scolding people for “forcing” her to “come out as queer” which was apparently up until that moment, a complete secret from everybody. No, it doesn’t make ANY sense whatsoever but hey, that’s Jameela logic for you.

Reactions: 12
Lmao, she couldn’t just pretend to be “queer”, she had to be homophobically victimised by those criticising her.

I would bet a tenner that she hasn’t seen a foof since she blasted out of her mum’s.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Yeah, she said it was fine that she was chosen to present the show because she “is queer” whilst simultaneously scolding people for “forcing” her to “come out as queer” which was apparently up until that moment, a complete secret from everybody. No, it doesn’t make ANY sense whatsoever but hey, that’s Jameela logic for you.
But she’d put a rainbow by her profile a few years back and she’d thought that was enough to tell people!! 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lmao, she couldn’t just pretend to be “queer”, she had to be homophobically victimised by those criticising her.

I would bet a tenner that she hasn’t seen a foof since she blasted out of her mum’s.
In all seriousness, this is why hate crime rates have skyrocketed. I can imagine in her own mind she thought she was homophobically (is that not a word? I thought it was. Spellcheck disagrees...) abused. I’ve seen it in action from the police myself. My friend got into a fight and when it was found out he was not the instigator and that he was gay, the police kept pushing the question “do you think you were attacked because of your sexuality?” but kept framing it in different ways until he sort of agreed and then they said that counted as a hate crime. I don’t know if it was for quotas or whatever but after they had gone I told him how ridiculous it was. So I can well imagine someone like Jameela being asked “but have you ever been with a woman”? and she thinks it’s disrespectful to ask her something so personal and because they wouldn’t ask the same question to a heterosexual, then it must count as homophobic hate crime. Those kind of people thrive on this stuff. It’s an easy way to forever victim status whilst being seen as a heroic trailblazer when really it’s simply backpacking on everyone else.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.