Jameela Jamil #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised she mentions Meghan. I mean Meghan's suffering at the hands of the press is NOTHING compared to Jameela's.
Meghan isn't suffering anything. She's a disgrace. The only reason why Jammela is going off about Megain is to play the race card and to get more likes and retweets.

Reactions: 13
Meghan isn't suffering anything. She's a disgrace. The only reason why Jammela is going off about Megain is to play the race card and to get more likes and retweets.
And to try to drum up hate for Piers Morgan because he can easily see them both for the manipulative liars they are. There's a lot that's similar about Megain and Jameela that has nothing to with being genuine victims of racism and everything to do with being narcissists:

- Both know how to elicit sympathy through manipulating others and casting themselves as the victim in order to allow them to freely bully and victimise others. Deny, attack, reverse victim and offender (Megain and Kate, Jameela and Caroline Flack). Not ashamed of using accusations of racism, sexism or carefully-crafted tales of serious illness and suicidal ideation to do this.

- Both latch on to a younger man with talent (James) or standing (Harry) and gradually isolate him from his friends and family until he only has them left. They take advantage of their partner's vulnerabilities to do this (Harry's mother issues, James's social awkwardness) and force them to become a puppet/mouthpiece for their own agendas. Their partners are endlessly forced to defend their increasingly unreasonable, demanding and extreme behaviour (James pretending he is witness to all of Jameela's ailments, Harry tacitly agreeing with everything Meghan says but letting her so the direct accusing).

- Both have highly problematic relationship with their own families, who either see through their manipulation (Megain's sister, Jameela's brother) or are masters of it themselves and go a very long way to explaining why they are like that are (Jameela's mother, Megain's father to some extent).

- Both pay endless lip service to causes (social justice, the environment, etc) only as a way to co-opt them so that they themselves gain attention and are seen in a positive light. Are actually very hard-nosed and don't genuinely care about anything other than themselves and how they are perceived.

- Gravitate naturally to Los Angeles to surround themselves with yes-people and fellow narcissists, as close to the spotlight as they can get and away from the real world where they are more likely to be called out and their behaviour challenged.

- Accuse the media/tabloids/anyone who dares to challenge their version of events and points out how lacking in integrity they are of having an agenda against them. Try to cast specific villans who have dared to challenge them and don't indulge them: Piers Morgan, palace staff, etc.

- Are addicted to causing drama, even if they know some people won't be fooled. As long as enough people take their side so that they feel the drama they are causing is on their terms, and they generate enough coverage/controversy/anger/sycophancy to, in Jameela's words, 'add to my relevance'.

- Highly inflated and distorted image of themselves as 'crusaders', blowing open the hypocrisy and cruelty of 'The Firm' (Megain) or valiantly fighting white racist patriarchy and celebrity culture (Jameela calling herself the 'Trojan Horse' of Hollywood). Actually obsessed with being celebrities themselves and perfectly prepared to be cruel to those they see as less important than them (everyone), to claw their way to maximum adulation/publicity as a substitute for genuine human relations that they are too messed up to value.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Jameela is an extremely problematic person, I think she is the worst kind of cool girl, attention seeking, munchausens crazy! But piers Morgan is a horrific piece of tit who is OBSESSED with Meghan markle, to the point of being threatening and creepy. If the nutcase jameela does one good thing in her non existent career and shine a light on that phone hacking piece of bullying tit, I may even tolerate her ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Jameela is an extremely problematic person, I think she is the worst kind of cool girl, attention seeking, munchausens crazy! But piers Morgan is a horrific piece of tit who is OBSESSED with Meghan markle, to the point of being threatening and creepy. If the nutcase jameela does one good thing in her non existent career and shine a light on that phone hacking piece of bullying tit, I may even tolerate her ☺
I didn't say I liked Piers Morgan or that he does good things, but he was one of the only people who wasn't afraid to expose Jameela's lies. He does talk a lot about Megain but probably because when you can see through someone it's very frustrating when others seem to think they're a victim and they attract dopey worshippers. I don't see how he has threatened her?

Reactions: 10
This is bleeping gross tbh. To say that Meghan hasn't been a genuine victim of racism is wilfully blind and racist in and of itself. The fact that she elicits more hate from a lot of people in this country than thoroughly disgusting people like Piers Morgan and Prince Andrew shows how far we have to go in the UK when it comes to both the treatment of women in the press and insidious forms of racism. I can't get over the amount of people that still believe an actual hate crime has to be committed before we can call something racist.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
This is bleeping gross tbh. To say that Meghan hasn't been a genuine victim of racism is wilfully blind and racist in and of itself. The fact that she elicits more hate from a lot of people in this country than thoroughly disgusting people like Piers Morgan and Prince Andrew shows how far we have to go in the UK when it comes to both the treatment of women in the press and insidious forms of racism. I can't get over the amount of people that still believe an actual hate crime has to be committed before we can call something racist.
Well this thread isn't about Meghan - I was just pointing out that I see a lot of similarities between her and Jameela. Jameela is equally obsessed with tweeting about her as Piers. Don't see what's 'gross' about my posts if you were referring to them.

Both Jameela and Meghan love to cast themselves as victims and I find that pretty 'gross' tbh. Not sure how you can come to the conclusion that dislike of Meghan is only down to racism - I spelt out loads of reasons I don't like her and it would be extremely patronising just to excuse all that because of her race.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And to try to drum up hate for Piers Morgan because he can easily see them both for the manipulative liars they are. There's a lot that's similar about Megain and Jameela that has nothing to with being genuine victims of racism and everything to do with being narcissists:
The implication here is that you don't believe they're genuine victims of racism. That's the part that is particularly egregious, which I mentioned in my post (though it's not limited to that). It's also baffling for her to be accused of casting herself as a victim when she actually *is* a victim. Would you say that to any other victim of racism or harassment? I hope not.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And you need to read more carefully, because I didn't say 'Meghan hasn't been a genuine victim of racism' as a blanket statement; I explained how she uses accusations of racism as one of the ways in which to elicit sympathy, just like Jameela does, when the actual evidence is scant. If someone really said that about her son, she should have the courage to name them, not wriggle out of it by saying that it would 'damage' them. She knows that the greater damage is done by speculation - that has the greater undermining effect. Even Harry had to try to limit the damage by assuring it wasn't his grandmother or grandfather who'd said it.

I don't appreciate your implication that I was being racist - equally I could say that you were being racist by saying that someone's behaviour should automatically be approved of because of their race. You are just draining the word of meaning and using it to try to shame someone into silence - just like the subject of this thread does. Maybe some people just don't like Meghan for reasons such as I gave, and that's OK. Maybe you like her and that's OK too. Just like some other people like Jameela and most people (of various colours) on this thread can't understand why. You don't need to accuse someone of being racist just because they disagree with you.

Response to your post above: Yes I would like to see actual evidence rather than a headline about an avocado and a vague accusation against a nonspecific person. I guess when Jameela says she's the victim of racism, you would like to see evidence too. Is that because you dislike Jameela and like Meghan, so you automatically believe the latter?

Or do you think that people never lie when it comes to racism? Fgs Jameela does it all the time: eg the kids knocking her teeth out with tennis rackets (remember I went to school with her) and the obviously-fake instagram account she created and swiftly deleted making a racist extreme death threat against her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
There's no point getting into it with you, it's clear nothing is going to be achieved. If you think "evidence is scant" of her accusations of racism, I don't know what to tell you. I'm not particularly a Meghan fan, but believe whatever you like.

I will just say that the below is both illogical (that's not how racism works!) and also quite clearly not what I said (ironic!)
equally I could say that you were being racist by saying that someone's behaviour should automatically be approved of because of their race. You are just draining the word of meaning and using it to try to shame someone into silence

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There's no point getting into it with you, it's clear nothing is going to be achieved. If you think "evidence is scant" of her accusations of racism, I don't know what to tell you. I'm not particularly a Meghan fan, but believe whatever you like.

I will just say that the below is both illogical (that's not how racism works!) and also quite clearly not what I said (ironic!)
Your implication was that it was never OK to disbelieve someone who makes accusations of racism: would I say this to someone else who I didn't trust and couldn't see actual evidence? Absolutely I would. From the history of this thread you can see that Jameela herself absolutely exploits the fact that if someone mentions racism, disability, illness, etc, they must NEVER be disbelieved. That's an emotional rather than rational thinking, and leads to real harm like Jameela gets away with.

If you 'don't want to get into it with me', don't imply that my comments are racist, because I will defend myself.

You don't know what to tell me because you FEEL that Meghan is telling the truth, rather than because you have evidence to provide that can objectively be seen as racist.

And I 'quite clearly' didn't say that Meghan had never been a victim of racism either - I was just saying you were making a leap there just like I would be making a leap by saying you are willing to excuse everything she does because of her race. And that IS how racism works, because doing that explicitly judges people on their skin colour rather than the content of their character, and reduces them from the position of adult human beings with responsibility for their own actions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

- Both know how to elicit sympathy through manipulating others and casting themselves as the victim in order to allow them to freely bully and victimise others. Deny, attack, reverse victim and offender (Megain and Kate, Jameela and Caroline Flack). Not ashamed of using accusations of racism, sexism or carefully-crafted tales of serious illness and suicidal ideation to do this.

- Both latch on to a younger man with talent (James) or standing (Harry) and gradually isolate him from his friends and family until he only has them left. They take advantage of their partner's vulnerabilities to do this (Harry's mother issues, James's social awkwardness) and force them to become a puppet/mouthpiece for their own agendas. Their partners are endlessly forced to defend their increasingly unreasonable, demanding and extreme behaviour (James pretending he is witness to all of Jameela's ailments, Harry tacitly agreeing with everything Meghan says but letting her so the direct accusing).

- Both have highly problematic relationship with their own families, who either see through their manipulation (Megain's sister, Jameela's brother) or are masters of it themselves and go a very long way to explaining why they are like that are (Jameela's mother, Megain's father to some extent).

- Both pay endless lip service to causes (social justice, the environment, etc) only as a way to co-opt them so that they themselves gain attention and are seen in a positive light. Are actually very hard-nosed and don't genuinely care about anything other than themselves and how they are perceived.

- Gravitate naturally to Los Angeles to surround themselves with yes-people and fellow narcissists, as close to the spotlight as they can get and away from the real world where they are more likely to be called out and their behaviour challenged.

- Accuse the media/tabloids/anyone who dares to challenge their version of events and points out how lacking in integrity they are of having an agenda against them. Try to cast specific villans who have dared to challenge them and don't indulge them: Piers Morgan, palace staff, etc.

- Are addicted to causing drama, even if they know some people won't be fooled. As long as enough people take their side so that they feel the drama they are causing is on their terms, and they generate enough coverage/controversy/anger/sycophancy to, in Jameela's words, 'add to my relevance'.

- Highly inflated and distorted image of themselves as 'crusaders', blowing open the hypocrisy and cruelty of 'The Firm' (Megain) or valiantly fighting white racist patriarchy and celebrity culture (Jameela calling herself the 'Trojan Horse' of Hollywood). Actually obsessed with being celebrities themselves and perfectly prepared to be cruel to those they see as less important than them (everyone), to claw their way to maximum adulation/publicity as a substitute for genuine human relations that they are too messed up to value.
100% percent, spot on with your post!!!!! I guess Megain can start paying back that 45 million that she had no problem spending on her wedding!!! And now everyone is against her my arse. People need to stop playing the race card, she's bi-racial so it's no gonna work. FUK the woke bs culture. It's beyond cringe and scary at this point. Piers Morgan tells it like it is, Jameela can't handle that rough truth about herself. She's a whiny beotch who has to butt into everybody's issues, just so she can gain sympathy votes....UGH!!! I wish she'd drop off the face of the earth.

• Heart
Didn't know much about Mamilla until I read her Wikipedia and it'd crazy,all the bee stings assaults all the time plus numerous cancer scares she is se kind of attention seeking fantasist.

Reactions: 2
She's crowing about Piers Morgan and saying it was him who supposedly drove HER to suicide. See how dangerous it always to believe someone about certain subjects regardless of evidence to the contrary?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I ain’t gonna mention that bleep PM on this thread.
Fine, but just look at what Jameela is tweeting now and you'll see how she uses suicide as just another way to gain attention and sympathy. Completely shameless.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Fine, but just look at what Jameela is tweeting now and you'll see how she uses suicide as just another way to gain attention and sympathy. Completely shameless.
I feel I shouldn't be discussing as as I am giving her the Oxygen she craves.

Reactions: 2
I felt Piers Morgan went too far in what he said regarding MM feeling suicidal, although I also think MM sensationalised how she was feeling and I don't think she genuinely considered it in the way people do when they're at their lowest.

I think there's a difference between not wanting to carry on with your life as it is and genuinely considering suicide as the only way out.

Having said that, I absolutely do not believe Jameela Jamil attempted suicide. I echo Piers on that front.

I felt Piers Morgan went too far in what he said regarding MM feeling suicidal, although I also think MM sensationalised how she was feeling and I don't think she genuinely considered it in the way people do when they're at their lowest.

I think there's a difference between not wanting to carry on with your life as it is and genuinely considering suicide as the only way out.

Having said that, I absolutely do not believe Jameela Jamil attempted suicide. I echo Piers on that front.
The only reason why people were up in arms with Piers, is because he dared to question Megain. Sorry she's full of, just like Jameela Jamil. With the both of them, it's all about the race card, and the spotlight. I really hope one of these days Jameela gets a major serving of humble pie. Megain had access to the world as Royal and she's clusterf*cked that and then some. She's an actress, spare me.

I’ve read your posts about knowing Jameela and her mother, I’m more and more convinced Jameela fits the profile of a dangerous sociopath (very similar to a male serial killer in England that I randomly read about yesterday; I was googling Samantha Morton and she played his wife in a TV series about it so I fell down that terrible rabbit hole). I’ve seen Jameela in person twice and what I picked up on is every day her showing to be more and more true as well. She is very controlling, she exaggerates or fabricates everything entirely for attention but also the dynamic between her mom coddling and patronizing her is very similar to that guys background. I believe due to her obsession with her appearance she has never not gotten her way, hence why she’s not yet violently assaulted anyone who dares to go against her (tho definitely verbally). I see it on The Misery Index, where she’s visibly making someone uncomfortable (usually a bizarre sexual comment) but they go along with it for fear of her exploding. One of the tenderloins was flirting with a female contestant and her face was painfully jealous it’s insane as she has a BF she supposedly is in love with. She is also nihilistic and gets a thrill of hurting others as evidenced by her Twitter feed, the least of all the evidence I’m sure. But it’s also the duplicitous nature of pointing the finger at her victims that truly make her like that monster of a man. He went undetected just like her as well, until it was too late for his victims. I would not be surprised is all.

Reactions: 4
I’ve read your posts about knowing Jameela and her mother, I’m more and more convinced Jameela fits the profile of a dangerous sociopath (very similar to a male serial killer in England that I randomly read about yesterday; I was googling Samantha Morton and she played his wife in a TV series about it so I fell down that terrible rabbit hole). I’ve seen Jameela in person twice and what I picked up on is every day her showing to be more and more true as well. She is very controlling, she exaggerates or fabricates everything entirely for attention but also the dynamic between her mom coddling and patronizing her is very similar to that guys background. I believe due to her obsession with her appearance she has never not gotten her way, hence why she’s not yet violently assaulted anyone who dares to go against her (tho definitely verbally). I see it on The Misery Index, where she’s visibly making someone uncomfortable (usually a bizarre sexual comment) but they go along with it for fear of her exploding. One of the tenderloins was flirting with a female contestant and her face was painfully jealous it’s insane as she has a BF she supposedly is in love with. She is also nihilistic and gets a thrill of hurting others as evidenced by her Twitter feed, the least of all the evidence I’m sure. But it’s also the duplicitous nature of pointing the finger at her victims that truly make her like that monster of a man. He went undetected just like her as well, until it was too late for his victims. I would not be surprised is all.
I'm sure she would do even more harm than she does already if she thought she could get away with it.

Her mother did a lot worse than 'coddle and patronise' her - she also destroyed any chance she had of growing up not to do harm. Truly destroyed her soul I think. She is even more full of vitriol than Jameela and has an even more outlandish web of ailments, abuse accusations, etc. There is a reason why I still remember these people.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.