Jameela Jamil #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really agree with calling Lizzo a 'tub'. I feel sorry for her. She got tit on for being obese, and is now getting tit on for losing weight. Even Jameela had a pop at her under the guise of faux-concern because Lizzo did a smoothie diet which nobody is allowed to do now according to JJ.

I do agree though, JJ tries to completely centre the conversation around her and just takes on whatever identity is trendy. It all gets dropped soon enough.
I have zero sympathy for Lizzo, and her antics. I had the misfortune of looking at her instagram page and my eyes are still recovering. She is going about getting attention from people the wrong way. Jameela Jamil needs to stop giving advice on health and everything else for that matter.

Reactions: 2
Jameela Jamil needs to get bent in a serious way. She wants her audience to be obese and have low self esteem so she can pretend to feel sorry for them. If Harry had married a white woman she wouldn't give a rat's ass about him. She photo shops the hell out of her pictures and is a fake and a fraud. She glorifies these tubs like Lizzo but hates white women who are skinny and powerful. Loathes JK Rowling and the Kardashians and she fakes being queer to garner a following. The sooner people wake up to her the better.
That’s the problem, she is being taken seriously when she is all for show, tho - she’s now on a panel for Healthy Screen Time in regards to children, with Joe Gatto, who is a comedian in The Tenderloins but also an actual father. She reminds me of Shaun King, who started BLM. The cause is good, but his intentions and motives for doing so are not. However, he can hide behind valid criticism of his own actions easily, as look at how much good he’s done “creating” something. I weigh is not an original concept nor is it’s worth (ha) dependent on who had the huge platform to start it, either. It’s the real people in that community who created it and make it the good it is, not the narc who no doubt takes credit for it all.

I don't really agree with calling Lizzo a 'tub'. I feel sorry for her. She got tit on for being obese, and is now getting tit on for losing weight. Even Jameela had a pop at her under the guise of faux-concern because Lizzo did a smoothie diet which nobody is allowed to do now according to JJ.

I do agree though, JJ tries to completely centre the conversation around her and just takes on whatever identity is trendy. It all gets dropped soon enough.
it’s funny to me that none of her fake activism is centered on being a victim of child abuse like she’s claimed carelessly at times. My story I am trying to get justice and healing/closure on but it is unreal the ignorance, invalidation and demonization I have received in my life for simply trying to speak up about the stuff happening to me within my own family. It has destroyed my life, taken my dreams and filled it with senseless suffering and never ending trauma that nobody in public seems to understand. So, if I had a platform I would be focusing on educating others in jobs that are key to helping victims such as police, doctors, etc on the way my mom manipulated and lied and the ignorance/stereotypes that let her do it. Not that supporting and elevating others dealing with different things is a bad thing, but... you should never put your voice in front of theirs I feel from having it happen to me so much. And, she doesn’t even talk about what she’s claimed she’s been a survivor of. It’s all a bit odd lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Weighing in on obesity now (pardon the pun). Telling us all what to eat. Obesity isn’t a thing y’know, it’s racism, of course it is! Cos being overweight doesn’t contribute to heart disease and many other health issues, no. Doctor Jamil knows, she’s studied utter shite on Instagram for years and years so she’s qualified to spout this crap. Someone give her a white coat and stethoscope STAT!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Weighing in on obesity now (pardon the pun). Telling us all what to eat. Obesity isn’t a thing y’know, it’s racism, of course it is! Cos being overweight doesn’t contribute to heart disease and many other health issues, no. Doctor Jamil knows, she’s studied utter shite on Instagram for years and years so she’s qualified to spout this crap. Someone give her a white coat and stethoscope STAT!
I remember when she did this, and thinking at the time this was a bit suspect. Not that it doesn’t happen but to her? Not to mention she offers zero evidence it actually happened and she has proven to be absolutely untrustworthy. It’s a further example in hindsight of her inserting herself in convos that have nothing to do with her but here she is getting attention for it. Good lord, she literally is the definition of BPD and narcissistic personality.
ETA: does anyone else pick up on that she is never happy. Lol with anything or anyone. Or that she has no actual identity, just a generalized “ British” or “ POC” “brown woman” I dunno but I’ve dealt with a lot of people in my life unfortunately who have those traits too and it’s never been good for anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember some of the UTTER NONSENSE she used to spout as a radio 1 DJ (although to be fair...) There are 2 things that I recall I'm about 90% it was her. 1. She got a kitten and called it Evie the kitten got fleas and she got rid of it calling it Fleavie seeming to think this was entirely legit. 2. She said that she used to be fat and when she went to the gym she would just go on the treadmill to burn off the same amount of calories as a magnum.... 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember some of the UTTER NONSENSE she used to spout as a radio 1 DJ (although to be fair...) There are 2 things that I recall I'm about 90% it was her. 1. She got a kitten and called it Evie the kitten got fleas and she got rid of it calling it Fleavie seeming to think this was entirely legit. 2. She said that she used to be fat and when she went to the gym she would just go on the treadmill to burn off the same amount of calories as a magnum.... 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I didn’t know this but it sounds about right when it comes to her. I know I keep harking back to Jack Monroe and how the two are similar, but she also had a horrible pet cat incident...

Reactions: 3
I remember when she did this, and thinking at the time this was a bit suspect. Not that it doesn’t happen but to her? Not to mention she offers zero evidence it actually happened and she has proven to be absolutely untrustworthy. It’s a further example in hindsight of her inserting herself in convos that have nothing to do with her but here she is getting attention for it. Good lord, she literally is the definition of BPD and narcissistic personality.
ETA: does anyone else pick up on that she is never happy. Lol with anything or anyone. Or that she has no actual identity, just a generalized “ British” or “ POC” “brown woman” I dunno but I’ve dealt with a lot of people in my life unfortunately who have those traits too and it’s never been good for anyone else.
I wish this skinny ass beotch would just shut up for once and for all and stop telling people what to do and how to live. Obesity is a major problem in America and she doesn't get it. Gotta love how her fake as fuk podcast give out advice to people. I tried to listen to it once, what utter nonsense, and who speaks like that. She's draining.

Reactions: 4
I wish this skinny ass beotch would just shut up for once and for all and stop telling people what to do and how to live. Obesity is a major problem in America and she doesn't get it. Gotta love how her fake as fuk podcast give out advice to people. I tried to listen to it once, what utter nonsense, and who speaks like that. She's draining.
totally agree, not just related to her (and I say this as someone who is very overweight) but glorifying ( a word I have actually heard from an influencer) obesity........ we would never glorify drug addiction etc, why celebrate this health issue? I get not criticising people's weight, as this (from a person with a long term eating disorder) is unhelpful, but celebrating being unhealthy doesn't seem positive to me at all

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What is the fake fringe about? She has such thick lovely hair it makes zero sense is it to cover something? I know it doesn’t matter but she’s so body positive bla bla it doesn’t fit the narrative

Yes, it is but I don’t think she even cares about the impact and potential damage she causes on strangers who are unfortunate enough to read her bullshite and be influenced by it adversely. She does it to promote herself and feed her ego in that promoting obesity to her means she gets all the sexual attention from men. She is a vapid piece of it lol. The men that enable and support her are just as guilty, imho. She flirts with them, then ghosts them when they respond in kind, then tells them they’re chasing her lol. It’s a narc tactic I’ve had happen to me by both men and women that happened so often yet I didn’t realize till much later and with distance from them. But yeah, I’ve never hoped for this on most people, but I hope she gets her karma about all the terrible illnesses she’s falsely claimed and appropriated, and actually has to deal with and survive actually having them.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
JaBEEla JamILL - If you've been to Tenerife, she's been to Elevenerife

New thread suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New thread name suggestion . The life, loves and lies of a female she devil starring JameeLiar (I’m Always) Jamill

• Heart
She really has bo clue what a bully she is? She has to insert herself into every celebrity story that has nothing to do with her. The rachel bilson/rami malek thing. She's being so subtly bitchy towards rachel.

And she's pissed off William was names series bald man. I actually surprised at how restrained she's being in insulting William. Bet she was looking at pictures of meghan and Harry crying while that news was released.

Can someone please do me a giant favour as a very early birthday present!?!?!?

Send her the montage of the abuse kate middwlton suffered from the media, including the wait katy bus billboard. And the abuse the cambridges and the kids are suffering due to narkle fans like her.

Please please please please pretty please!

• Heart
Another lie, you know she stated a third party app deleted all of her tweets. Yet she tweeted that she deleted them. She can't keep her stories together. I logged out of my twitter account and decided to see what bs she was up to this past week. Just by searching her online. WOW, she's up in everyone's face. She's even praising that idiot LILNAZ for his satan shoes. You know because she's gay and has to jump on the stupid bandwagon. With that one. She tweeted out goodnight to LILNAZ and only LILNAZ. She tweeted the same thing when Lizzo showed up in that thong and twerked at the basketball gamea. UGH!!! She's a headache and a half.

Attachments

Last edited:
Another lie, you know she stated a third party app deleted all of her tweets. Yet she tweeted that she deleted them. She can't keep her stories together. I logged out of my twitter account and decided to see what bs she was up to this past week. Just by searching her online. WOW, she's up in everyone's face. She's even praising that idiot LILNAZ for his satan shoes. You know because she's gay and has to jump on the stupid bandwagon. With that one. She tweeted out goodnight to LILNAZ and only LILNAZ. She tweeted the same thing when Lizzo showed up in that thong and twerked at the basketball gamea. UGH!!! She's a headache and a half.
What's wrong with her praising Lil Nas X? Why do you think he's an idiot?

There are so many reasons to side eye Jameela, I don't get why this would be one of them.

What's wrong with her praising Lil Nas X? Why do you think he's an idiot?

There are so many reasons to side eye Jameela, I don't get why this would be one of them.
Well Lil Nas X allegedly tweeted some horrific things that have been uncovered, really racist stuff about Beyoncé, Jay Z and even Blue Ivy (saying her p***y stinks...) and also said he wanted to duck his nephew so badly...his nephew was 3 years old at the time.

Jameela may not be aware of this. If she doesn’t know, she doesn’t know, so there’s nothing wrong with her support. But it’s fake support. She supports him specifically because: he is gay, and he has upset Christians. If he did exactly the same thing but he was straight and upset Muslims, or trans people, she’d be the first in line shouting CANCELLED. She offers lifelines to those she sees as victims, like when she was handed that list of rapists, feadophiles and sex offenders and asked whether she welcomes them and considers them as women and she said she would welcome them all... let that sink in: SHE SAID SHE SUPPORTS MEN CONVICTED OF RAPE AND PDOPHILIA. So yeah, I think she’s an idiot too for supporting him, again, not because I expect her to know what he tweeted in the past, but because she throws blind support at those she sees as victims even when they are slap bang in the middle of abusing those she considers not victims (like Christians and JK Rowling). for someone who is anti bullying and lectures others on social media kindness awareness, she seem to have a habit of throwing blind support to those that don’t demonstrate the exact thing she constantly preaches. She is a FAKE HYPOCRITE.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.