Jameela Jamil #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just had to unfollow her. I’m done with her attention seeking narcissistic tit. I just can’t deal with her anymore. I actually can’t believe I used to think she was genuine and a strong inspirational woman 🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 10

“ This has to stop. Suicide is incredibly serious. It is one of the most awful, tragic acts a human being can carry out. Making suicide into a political bargaining chip or using it to shame or shut down one’s opponents will further emotionalise and denigrate public discussion. And it will trivialise suicide too. Worst of all, if we encourage a younger generation to view suicidal thoughts or suicide attempts as a way of making a political argument, a way of defeating one’s opponents, we will really regret it.”
My husband has bi-polar and would threaten suicide daily in order to control me so I wouldn’t leave, a couple of summers ago. I was very physically ill from previously living in his old railroad apartment with him for months which was steeped in black mold (it reeked but it was cheap and I had never experienced black mold before, didn’t know what it was) so it was very hard on my health for him to do that. I finally called for help and he eventually got it, he’s in therapy now and he’s much better/recognizes what he did. Jameela is right in that therapy is important and essential. She’s just so enabled and un-self aware she is not getting it herself. Hearing the barrage of news reports regarding Meghan Markles self claimed suicidal ideation, I can’t help but be reminded of what Bobby (my husband) did and the reasoning behind it. I have my own life to live, and problems to deal with so I won’t judge hers but it could very well be a control tactic by her, to keep Harry.

Reactions: 7
It's interesting, isn't it? On the one hand Meghan flatters Jameela (eg choosing to highlight her when she edited Vogue) and Jameela flatters her back. It's reassuring for supernarcs to see their own behaviour reflected in someone else. It makes them feel righteous, justified and powerful: two brave women of colour taking on the white male patriarchy, destroying evil institutions, taking down those who dare to challenge them.

But as you say, at some point the jealously is bound to kick in. Narcs don't want to share the limelight. Jameela will be thinking what does Meghan have that I don't? Why does she get to be one of the most talked-about women in the world and I only get to hang on her coat-tails? After all, both are a similar age with a similar limited level of talent as presenters and minor actresses. Why does Meghan get the prince and I get James Blake?

So she will start to feel she is owed more and become more and more extreme in her efforts to hang on to the limelight. She isn't getting any younger, after all, and will be acutely aware of the need to extend her 'shelf life'. It remains to be seen whether either James or Harry will free themselves. Meghan can't really do 'better' but Jameela may well decide she needs make a play for a 'higher calibre' victim to bolster her 'relevance' before it's too late. She knows she doesn't really have the talent to become a household name unless by accident, and co-opting causes and manipulating certain gullible people and sections of the media can only take her so far.
I highly doubt she will succeed in this but I think she is trying to get Chris Evans. She already has her claws in other guys no doubt (btw, I’m bisexual and no way is she bisexual genuinely. She has only one interest in sex and that is using it to her advantage for power but women are not the ones in power so she has no interest in them) but I don’t think they’re famous enough for her. FWIW, Markle is a bit more tolerable than her; yes she is shaking up the British monarchy but there is something a bit more genuine and redeemable in her I feel.

Reactions: 3
I highly doubt she will succeed in this but I think she is trying to get Chris Evans. She already has her claws in other guys no doubt (btw, I’m bisexual and no way is she bisexual genuinely. She has only one interest in sex and that is using it to her advantage for power but women are not the ones in power so she has no interest in them) but I don’t think they’re famous enough for her. FWIW, Markle is a bit more tolerable than her; yes she is shaking up the British monarchy but there is something a bit more genuine and redeemable in her I feel.
You think Jameela is trying to get Chris Evans the actor, or Meghan Markle? And by get do you mean get with or out to get him? I’m sure it’s in reference to something but I’m clueless.

You think Jameela is trying to get Chris Evans the actor, or Meghan Markle? And by get do you mean get with or out to get him? I’m sure it’s in reference to something but I’m clueless.
The actor. I noticed he followed her right around the time she was getting attention for making those terrible twitter videos of herself on the toilet, attacking Kim Kardashian for promoting diet teas. He is becoming very political, and I dunno but I just have a feeling. And, get with. It’s ironic how she rails against white men yet certain famous ones she works with or is looking to use, it’s fabrications of adoration. I’ve noticed narcs do that a lot. They just use baseless words of what they think love is, rather than anything personable and meaningful.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry to burst your bubble but there is nothing genuine about Mrs. Harkle. She's hardly shaking up the British Monarchy, much like Jameela she's a zlister actress who wasn't well known before she latched on to Harry. She's a pain in the arse and a money grabbing bag. I wouldn't be surprised if they were divorced in two years time.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry to burst your bubble but there is nothing genuine about Mrs. Harkle. She's hardly shaking up the British Monarchy, much like Jameela she's a zlister actress who wasn't well known before she latched on to Harry. She's a pain in the arse and a money grabbing bag. I wouldn't be surprised if they were divorced in two years time.
yeah I agree, the racism Markel has recieved is awful but I have never understood why people look up to her as some kind of feminist icon. She basically gave up her job to be supported by a husband and a hugely outdated, sexist institution. What in gods name is feminst/revolutionary about that?!

Reactions: 6
If 'shaking up the British Monarchy' means detonating a nuclear bomb of lie and manipulation with the intention of destroying everyone's credibility for the remainder of their lives (including small children), then I suppose you're right. But I will die on the hill of denying she has a single cell in her entire body which is genuine or redeemable.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
But I will die on the hill of denying she has a single cell in her entire body which is genuine or redeemable.
Good for you 🥴🥴

I don't know why so many posters on this thread are determined to talk about Megan Markle instead of the actual thread subject, when she has a million threads of her own - they're right there, it's not hard to find them. It seems to be symptomatic of the rabid Megan-haters that she consumes every waking minute of their conscious thinking, and they have to shoehorn references to her perceived manipulation and narcissism into every single conversation. Can't think why the disproportionate hatred for her just won't die down.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Good for you 🥴🥴

I don't know why so many posters on this thread are determined to talk about Megan Markle instead of the actual thread subject, when she has a million threads of her own - they're right there, it's not hard to find them. It seems to be symptomatic of the rabid Megan-haters that she consumes every waking minute of their conscious thinking, and they have to shoehorn references to her perceived manipulation and narcissism into every single conversation. Can't think why the disproportionate hatred for her just won't die down.
I suppose because people see parallels between her and Jameela, such as I outlined.

I would be genuinely interested to know how you think they differ (I'm assuming you think Jameela is more manipulative/less genuine/less honest than Meghan?). I suppose with Jameela the things she says are so numerous, outlandish and she is on record as having contradicted herself numerous times, so it's got to the stage where only very gullible people think she has any credibility.

• Heart
These two have lots of things in common. Both are talentless hacks, they have major egos, and they think the world revolves around them. Megain didn't give up her day job, she latched on to a prince to become more famous. Let's face it, who really heard of her before? She's a medicore actress at best. She got more money and attention by marrying into the Royal Family, and she knew what she was doing. They play the victim role very very well.

Attachments

• Heart
These two have lots of things in common. Both are talentless hacks, they have major egos, and they think the world revolves around them. Megain didn't give up her day job, she latched on to a prince to become more famous. Let's face it, who really heard of her before? She's a medicore actress at best. She got more money and attention by marrying into the Royal Family, and she knew what she was doing. They play the victim role very very well.
Yeah, I think why people brought Meghan up here is because Jameela has latched on to her and tried to get publicity for that. Like I said, I don’t personally mind Meghan and I wish her well, but Jameela is downright a fraud and a very mentally disturbed person who manipulates everyone she can to get her way which is, attention lol. I didn’t catch on to this until just recently, but I feel why she is obsessed with curvy women of color isn’t to actually lift them up but bc it makes her feel better about herself and guarantees she is the “most beautiful” in whatever social space or circle it may be. I thought she was genuine at first, bc I take things at face value but it is clear she really is obsessed with being thin herself and pushes others to gain weight just for her vanity. The same thing with her anti-photoshopping crusade. Why does she care if people use photoshop on their own pictures. She uses pounds of makeup to boost her self confidence, I don’t much see the difference so her obsession with calling it out is actually quite selfish and vain in reality. She has no redeemable quality and she continues to take up space in areas she knows nothing about from personal experience. Such as kids screen time and mental health in today’s world. She doesn’t have kids lol.

Yeah, I think why people brought Meghan up here is because Jameela has latched on to her and tried to get publicity for that. Like I said, I don’t personally mind Meghan and I wish her well, but Jameela is downright a fraud and a very mentally disturbed person who manipulates everyone she can to get her way which is, attention lol. I didn’t catch on to this until just recently, but I feel why she is obsessed with curvy women of color isn’t to actually lift them up but bc it makes her feel better about herself and guarantees she is the “most beautiful” in whatever social space or circle it may be. I thought she was genuine at first, bc I take things at face value but it is clear she really is obsessed with being thin herself and pushes others to gain weight just for her vanity. The same thing with her anti-photoshopping crusade. Why does she care if people use photoshop on their own pictures. She uses pounds of makeup to boost her self confidence, I don’t much see the difference so her obsession with calling it out is actually quite selfish and vain in reality. She has no redeemable quality and she continues to take up space in areas she knows nothing about from personal experience. Such as kids screen time and mental health in today’s world. She doesn’t have kids lol.
This is spot on. Her speech (rant) about teach your boys to only accept enthusiastic consent from girls, it just enraged me to be honest. I’m the mum of a boy and I’m doing my best but it feels like when young men commit horrific crimes we are still going back and blaming their mum. Is that not misogyny?? I will do my best to raise a respectful young man but parenting is hard enough without worrying about what he might or might not do in the future and idiots like Jameela thinking she can lecture parents when she has no kids herself, ugh it just pisses me off so much!! Shut up and remove yourself from things you know NOTHING about Jameela. And agree about the obsession with overweight women esp women of colour. She’s such a hypocrite posting super glamorous pictures of her rake thin self. Even ‘I’m lounging about in my sweats’ type photos she looks annoyingly amazing, I just think she’s totally full of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is spot on. Her speech (rant) about teach your boys to only accept enthusiastic consent from girls, it just enraged me to be honest. I’m the mum of a boy and I’m doing my best but it feels like when young men commit horrific crimes we are still going back and blaming their mum. Is that not misogyny?? I will do my best to raise a respectful young man but parenting is hard enough without worrying about what he might or might not do in the future and idiots like Jameela thinking she can lecture parents when she has no kids herself, ugh it just pisses me off so much!! Shut up and remove yourself from things you know NOTHING about Jameela. And agree about the obsession with overweight women esp women of colour. She’s such a hypocrite posting super glamorous pictures of her rake thin self. Even ‘I’m lounging about in my sweats’ type photos she looks annoyingly amazing, I just think she’s totally full of tit.
I don’t personally blame anyone unless they are of course, actually responsible and directly played a part in anything. As long as you’re doing your best, that is all you can do, I feel. Sometimes, I’ve discovered, how people are has not much to do with how they’re raised, in a positive or negative way.
I feel like Jameela and those who act like her, definitely abuse the platform that social media affords them. Instead of just being honest and letting others speak for themselves, they try to control the narrative of situations they haven’t yet even experienced. I also am not triggered by her anymore, I am just tired of her yielding such a negative influence on others. It’s almost like we monitor her not to hear her BS, but to fight against it.

Oh, sorry I didn’t see this until now. I’m not a fan per s
oh sorry, I just now saw your reply. Yeah, I’m not a fan of hers per se, I just wish her well, but it’s really up to her for that regardless of how others feel. I’m actually more of the mindset that hollywood and the entertainment industry the way it is, is extremely toxic for society yet I’m naturally very musical and creative myself so I tend to like the art more than needing to know the particulars of the artists like they impose on us. I’m a fan of musicals and theater plays more than most modern films. The celebs I can do without lol

Reactions: 2
Jameela Jamil needs to get bent in a serious way. She wants her audience to be obese and have low self esteem so she can pretend to feel sorry for them. If Harry had married a white woman she wouldn't give a rat's ass about him. She photo shops the hell out of her pictures and is a fake and a fraud. She glorifies these tubs like Lizzo but hates white women who are skinny and powerful. Loathes JK Rowling and the Kardashians and she fakes being queer to garner a following. The sooner people wake up to her the better.

I don't really agree with calling Lizzo a 'tub'. I feel sorry for her. She got tit on for being obese, and is now getting tit on for losing weight. Even Jameela had a pop at her under the guise of faux-concern because Lizzo did a smoothie diet which nobody is allowed to do now according to JJ.

I do agree though, JJ tries to completely centre the conversation around her and just takes on whatever identity is trendy. It all gets dropped soon enough.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.