Jameela Jamil #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleep. Don't bring my Jen in into your crap on her birthday today.

I don't even know what to say about putting herself in the same vein as Britney. Talk about going after the wrong people. Diane sawyer is beloved (by jen too!) People actually know her and know what she's achieved. To reduce her down to one thing is just beyond stupid and childish, but then again this is jj, who is impossible of complex thought. Think there's worse than Diane sawyer frankly and its up to Britney to speak for herself not jj acting like she knows everything. Why doesn't she go after Britney team and family? Or is it because Diane is a classy, accomplished, white woman?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Now on twitter people are being negative about jen. Why on earth did she think it was necessary to make a statement on Jens birthday when it was only going to lead to negativity from those who aren't fans. Happy birthday jen! Not.

The way she’s jumping on the free Britney movement just because it’s popular at the mo is just embarrassing. Normally she’d be talking about a southern white woman of Britney’s age is ‘problematic’ just because she’s a southern white woman 🤷‍♀️ But because people are wanting to come to Britney’s ‘rescue’ 🙄 she’s all over it. Predicable and pathetic Jameela.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Making it all about her again! And of course, she’s not worried about anyone else being gaslit Or about other women getting bad press, she is just concerned for herself. She is just grooming her followers with this mantra and teaching them to automatically think anything negative said about HER is not to be believed.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s hoped from ‘pregnant people’ to ‘I’m not blaming the women’. I’ve noticed she’s done this before when trying to be inclusive (using people instead of women) and then reverting back to women when she wants to use it as a weapon to get back at men.
She needs to keep the language the same throughout.

This is what frustrates me about her - she does have some good points ie: comparing your skin to a celebrities will only make you feel bad because they have access to the best care possible and the money to create the best regiments. Same with skims. Some women do feel under pressure to have a ‘cute’ (aka small) bump whilst pregnant. Even her issues with white women and feminism I can understand why she can be a bit off with it. BUT she goes about these causes wholly the wrong way. Instead of making this ridiculous list she could have said something like ‘thank you, that is so kind of you. But please remember that celebrities have access to world class treatment so don’t ever feel like your skin doesn’t measure up against us’ or something similar. In regards to Skims she could have commented the positives of the brand (support for women’s bodies, shape wear so women feel comfortable and great, etc) she could have also highlighted that some women feel undue pressure when pregnant and maybe linked to some stats or resources that could help and inform. Instead every.single.thing she comments on becomes this personal battle and I honestly don’t know how she isn’t more exhausted by it all.
That’s because she is not genuine or at her core, a good, authentic person. She is merely shouting to the rooftops for clout, what we know to be good causes but it’s evident she is not doing it for actual awareness of them, rather herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
is it actually a wig? i thought it looked like one but I wasn't sure
Actually, I feel guilty now as she probably lost her hair during an attack by a swarm of ladybirds who saw her black hair and red lips as a threat. They chased her up a helter skelter which she then fell off, landing on a giant trampoline which bounced her high into the air, where she collided with a helicopter, fell into a field of llamas and was dragged into the nearby river by a 50 foot long alligator which ate all her hair. Luckily she was rescued by David Blaine who was preparing for his latest death defying stunt, spending Christmas Day underwater with a family of alligators who love Brussel sprouts. David threw some sprouts towards the alligator and Jameela was left hairless, but otherwise unharmed, but for a new and potentially deadly allergy to alligator saliva, which has had a devastating impact on her daily life in London.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She has admitted she lied about being a model. She is messed up for sure: by her mother.
You can say that but I myself have dealt with objectively, much worse. My mom literally does have munchausens by proxy, she claimed I had leukemia when I didn’t and made me go thru MRIs at age 11 for nothing. She kept on taking me to different hospitals after each doctor couldn’t find anything wrong. The many other things I don’t want to write here but saying she has an excuse to be this horrible person just because her mom abused her is not fair to those of us abused by both parents and siblings and then, society as a direct result. I never treat anyone the way I was treated and I know from my siblings behavior that regardless of how they dubiously claim they were treated, they were always abusive themselves since we were kids. So, respectfully, she always had a choice and still does but if she acts this way, it is her and not her mother.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
You can say that but I myself have dealt with objectively, much worse. My mom literally does have munchausens by proxy, she claimed I had leukemia when I didn’t and made me go thru MRIs at age 11 for nothing. She kept on taking me to different hospitals after each doctor couldn’t find anything wrong. The many other things I don’t want to write here but saying she has an excuse to be this horrible person just because her mom abused her is not fair to those of us abused by both parents and siblings and then, society as a direct result. I never treat anyone the way I was treated and I know from my siblings behavior that regardless of how they dubiously claim they were treated, they were always abusive themselves since we were kids. So, respectfully, she always had a choice and still does but if she acts this way, it is her and not her mother.
I'm so sorry this happened to you. It sounds horrifying. Sending you hugs. x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
is it actually a wig? i thought it looked like one but I wasn't sure
I've always said she's as fake as the weave she wears. The way she does her make up doesn't help either. I'm really surprised to see her championing for Britney, Jen and Taylor for that matter. They're white, rich women. Successful beyond anything she'll ever achieve and more money than God. I thought she hated that. I mean she had no problem attacking JK Rowling.

Reactions: 6
Because they're in the A++list. They're the most loved and she want to be "in".

Apparently Taylor and William and Kate may be doing something together? Oooohhh she won't like that. She thinks they should be aligning with the harkles.

Reactions: 2
Hey there, first time reading this but I have to say it’s funny how much I came to the same conclusion regarding Jameela and her brand of activism. I don’t like to dwell on her as it’s not good for me personally (it hits too close to home and I’m still struggling with closure on it all) but it’s frustrating for me that she continually gets promotion and featured in things that I used to take solace and comfort in such as Impractical Jokers. She played Qs “wife” in a challenge bit last week for their latest season premiere. I actually went to two tapings of the Misery Index back in Dec of 2018; the very first one on a Monday and the last on Friday. She flubbed her scripted lines so much that it took nearly 4 hours of filming a 30 minute edited show. I didn’t see any visible chemistry between her and IJ altho they didn’t really interact much in front of us so that’s all I can comment on that but I just don’t want her to be on IJ lol. It sucks to see someone that toxic and divisive be so fake to people that mean a lot to me (even through the magic of television) and they buy it. I do think she is manipulating them however, esp Q, who is easily blinded by superficial things and the lure of celebrities. Someone on an IJ Reddit pointed out she doesn’t follow them (they follow her still) yet tries to get more opportunities to be on their show and attention from their viewers. It’s a manipulative tactic to do that so she can say they’re chasing her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Centering herself again, this time about the Indian farmers' protests. She has used the 'met with death and rape threats' line before as her supposed reason not to discuss Kashmir. She could just say she doesn't have anything meaningful to contribute to the discussion, but that wouldn't be dramatic enough.

Also reminds me of when she created a fake instagram account that was up for all of five minutes to send herself a racist death threat so she could @ Piers Morgan to tell him he was creating a climate of hatred against her. 😑

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Say what?!
Unfortunately I didn't get the screenshots and she deleted it quickly, but it was highly suspicious. Basically an instagram account that she showed has sent her a message calling her the P word and saying they wanted to cut off her head and then piss down her neck. When I looked at the account it had only existed for a day or two, had her birth year '86' as part of the account name, and the entire contents were a few photos of Sarah Michelle Gellar calling her a bleep.

It was a very crude attempt at making an account to look like a stalker of female celebrities - several people commented that it looked fake, and then it disappeared along with her post about it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.