Jameela Jamil #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just went on a twitter answer back to her. Not mature but it felt good to purge! Will need some calming music tonight. He latest insta she added jen Aniston as one of many female celebs she compares herself to being victims. Clearly to win points. The jen Aniston follow still makes my blood boil but I hope that will change soon.

Reactions: 7
Do Oprah and Beyonce know that a) they've been cancelled by the PATRIARCHY and b) they have the same level of fame as an ex channel 4 VJ with munchausens ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry but having an abortion early on in pregnancy is not comparable to a woman who is much further along who might want to wear shape wear because her body has gone through so many changes (some of which they don't even tell you about when they tell you where babies come from).

Reactions: 26
Your completely right and I think she knows that but she made that statement exactly to be provocative, cause, drama, arguments, pile ons and then twist and turn into how everyone else is bullying her.

Reactions: 3

God she's insufferable.Apparently she's single handedly saving us all from "tabloid culture" now.What a saint.:rolleyes:
Doesn’t using the word ‘woman’ here exclude all those non binary and trans people? I mean she used ‘pregnant people’, she can’t suddenly start using ‘woman/women’ when she wants to get out of a situation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She needs to make sure she’s in the oppressed people group she’s referring to at all times. I’m surprised she hasn’t gone the ‘womxn’ route yet 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Is there more of an unmitigated hole in the celebrity woke activist field than this woman? Surely not.

She absolutely loves going for Kim Kardashian. When she brought out that body make up range, Jameela was there, decrying it. Kim, for all her obvious flaws and immense privilege has psoriasis. Kim brings out supportive shape wear for pregnancy women, Jameela is here, decrying it.

I have psoriasis and have had a pregnancy that resulted in a full term baby rather than an early termination (I’m pro-choice, not making a pro-life argument), Kim’s offerings speak to me a whole lot more than Jameela screaming for woke points does. If she has no experience or understanding of something, she could just be quiet for a change.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She already did
Where, I’ve missed this.

the “I have been pregnant” thing really seems to me like she’s trying to goad people so she can start a pile on.
Where is this? I can’t see it.

Now she’s posting about having personally spoken to Chrissie Teigen to confirm that Chrissie wasn’t slagging off Jameela when Chrissie was defending Kim about the pregnancy shapewear that Jameela slagged off even though she was NOT putting herself against Kim and she wants to make that clear, OK?

My word, she loves to fan flames.
As if they spoke. No @mentioning each other like Chrissy with Alison Roman.

Reactions: 2
eee my god, the woman is a fool! Buzzfeed posted an article on FB about the 'feud' regarding maternity support wear and 99% of the comments were from women saying 'yeah, would have loved that when I was pregnant' or 'had to wear the hospital version of this because of X, so a one in my skin tone would have been fab'. Literally no one is agreeing with JJ. Fool. Why doesn't she just butt out of issues that don't concern her? Im not a Kardashians fan, but Im well behind Kim on this one.

Reactions: 16
You'd think if you were just consistently completely wrong all the time it would get tiring and you'd just stop. Or at least pick your battles for something actually important rather than trying to police women's bodies and choices about what they wear while pretending it's about liberating women.

Reactions: 7
I’d love to have twitter just to ask Chrissy if she has heard of Jameela or spoken to her. Just on the off chance she would reply.

Reactions: 4
eee my god, the woman is a fool! Buzzfeed posted an article on FB about the 'feud' regarding maternity support wear and 99% of the comments were from women saying 'yeah, would have loved that when I was pregnant' or 'had to wear the hospital version of this because of X, so a one in my skin tone would have been fab'. Literally no one is agreeing with JJ. Fool. Why doesn't she just butt out of issues that don't concern her? Im not a Kardashians fan, but Im well behind Kim on this one.
It's almost like... the Kardashians and Jenners have built brands based on things that consumers actually want which is why they're always successful... Jameela just wants to attack them to stay relevant. Even before Covid, what work was she actually getting?

Reactions: 9
You'd think if you were just consistently completely wrong all the time it would get tiring and you'd just stop. Or at least pick your battles for something actually important rather than trying to police women's bodies and choices about what they wear while pretending it's about liberating women.
its likeshe had a conpulsion just to weigh in on everythinggg

Reactions: 4
Not a Kardashian fan in the slightest, but during pregnancy the only comfortable underwear for me was shape wear. Not to try and make myself slimmer, it just felt more supportive and also was the only reliable way of not having underwear rolling down the bigger I got 🤣

Reactions: 16
Not a Kardashian fan in the slightest, but during pregnancy the only comfortable underwear for me was shape wear. Not to try and make myself slimmer, it just felt more supportive and also was the only reliable way of not having underwear rolling down the bigger I got 🤣
Same here. Wore spanxs for comfort (they aren’t restrictive). Wore them after the births too!

Reactions: 6
Haven’t commented here before but been reading 👀 I’ve gone from really liking Jameela to going right off her in the last 6 months or so. Initially I loved her message about body confidence and her stance against the toxic diet culture in instagram and agreed with her anger towards influential celebs like the Kardashians. I still do. What I can’t stand is her jumping on every bandwagon there is and when questioned she thinks because she says she’s part of that group (I’m ‘queer’ 🙄) then she is safe from criticism.

This latest one ‘I’ve been pregnant’ do me a favour love! You don’t get to wade in on this one as you haven’t been heavily pregnant. Or had psoriasis (I bet she says she has though).

She thinks she’s powerful in Hollywood but she’s seriously deluded. Argghhh I just can’t stand her now and her woke AF bs. Away back to obscurity Jameela, we won’t miss you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This latest one ‘I’ve been pregnant’ do me a favour love! You don’t get to wade in on this one as you haven’t been heavily pregnant. Or had psoriasis (I bet she says she has though).
Where has she said this? I’ve asked now twice on this forum and I still can’t find her saying this regarding Kim, Chrissy, SKIMS et all.

Those saying she said she’d been pregnant before... Are you referring to this?
94EF03DA-2199-4F44-8111-436AFEA079A8.jpeg

Last edited:
Where has she said this? I’ve asked now twice on this forum and I still can’t find her saying this regarding Kim, Chrissy, SKIMS et all.

Those saying she said she’d been pregnant before... Are you referring to this?
View attachment 243198
No she literally said “I have been pregnant”, I think it was an insta comment in reply to someone but I’ll have a look and see if I can find it.

Are the skims things not for comfort though? Like a kind of support for the bump and the swollen/heavy legs? I genuinely didn't think they had anything to do with self consciousness or looking good for men like she is claiming, i legitimatly thought these were a comfort thing, with the benefit that they create a smooth silhouette (but not like a weight reduction illusion, just a smooth body under the clothing without vpl) .. have I misunderstood what these are?! 🙈😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.