Jameela Jamil #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she's got big tits so it doesn't matter that she's crap in bed. Wow, searing feminist insight there, Jameela.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hilarious! From someone who is soooooo body positive and against body shaming (yeah right) she's basically saying that women with small tits have to do more in bed 🤣

Here's an idea you twerp, maybe women actually like sex and want to be an active participant too? I know, shocking, right? A lot for you to wrap your tiny little mind around

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hilarious! From someone who is soooooo body positive and against body shaming (yeah right) she's basically saying that women with small tits have to do more in bed 🤣

Here's an idea you twerp, maybe women actually like sex and want to be an active participant too? I know, shocking, right? A lot for you to wrap your tiny little mind around
Was she always busty? I honestly never noticed until that picture she posted in the silver catsuit.

Would she not have just said thanks for the compliment instead of making a big statement about privilege 🙄🙄 Jesus Christ what an insufferable bleep. This is exactly why people cannot warm to her.. easily the most annoying person on the planet.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
My god she’s so patronising. Don’t compare your skin to me, the privileged elite with all my money and fabulous life. You poor thing, trying to compare your greasy spotty skin with my glowing complexion when you’re a mere peasant! Tahani at her best. And wtf do trans rights have to do with it. Why is she obsessed with trans rights ffs??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Imagine paying someone a genuine compliment and getting lectured to and make to feel small! She is truly insufferable. No matter how "perfect" her skin might be, her ugly personality shines through

Reactions: 29
Agreed, it’s clear to see she’s no mates. That James Blake must walk on eggshells around her. Bet he’s entirely under the thumb.
Yanno what? It's surprising how these people find each other.
You see it a lot. bleeping freaks home in on each other and there's no explaining it.
In short he's as bad as her, just somewhat less vocal.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Would she not have just said thanks for the compliment instead of making a big statement about privilege 🙄🙄 Jesus Christ what an insufferable bleep. This is exactly why people cannot warm to her.. easily the most annoying person on the planet.
Eh, what? My skin is good cause I got good skin genetics not cause I'm privileged...

Reactions: 5
She tries so hard to stay relevant. No one bleeping cares... she’s constantly shoehorning her latest woke bullshit into absolutely everything! Imagine someone paying you a compliment and using that to sprout stuff about trans rights.. Jesus what a bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
And considering how she identifies as 'queer', it's interesting that a lot of her past relationships appear to have been with men.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Is she so thick that she can't see that they are not being complimentary. Nor is it very feminist/empowering to adjust yourself to each man like a memory foam mattress. Stupid twunt.
It's so interesting that someone telling her she has perfect skin triggers her and makes her go off on a righteous sermon. But being described as a memory foam mattress by multiple men? That's a compliment

And considering how she identifies as 'queer', it's interesting that a lot of her past relationships appear to have been with men.
Gay people must hate people like her. Pretending to be queer and cheapening the actual gay experience

Reactions: 11
Like yeah, it's a problem that bi women feel pressured into having relationships with men because it's just easier- but I've doubted Jameela's 'coming out' since she did it and I'm normally pretty good at spotting people who aren't anything other than straight.

(disclaimer incase anyone gets mad, I'm bisexual.)

Reactions: 7
She keeps comparing herself to these a list women (apart from meghan), jen didn't like those posts. Is this her way of getting them all to notice her, welcome her in the circle and worship her ?!

I wonder she will act like the attack dog for meghan again because Kate got good media and tatler removed their bitchy article on her mother and sister. Jj mentioned defending women thrown under the bus. So not just women or humans in general we should show humanity too. She picks and chooses and can switch on and off her humanity. It really is psychopathic. And then she twists or to say she's supporting downtrodden and not white billionaires. She makes it seem like being human and calling her out on getting personal and bitchy comments make us privileged and supporting the privileged.

Reactions: 2
"Most of" or all of? I'm not aware of any women she has dated ?

and considering she shares how "multiple" (🙄) men described her in bed as being like memory foam , I'm surprised she isnt on record about anything her female partners have ever said about her (🙄 j/k you cant go on record about people that dont exist,)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"Most of" or all of? I'm not aware of any women she has dated ?

and considering she shares how "multiple" (🙄) men described her in bed as being like memory foam , I'm surprised she isnt on record about anything her female partners have ever said about her (🙄 j/k you cant go on record about people that dont exist,)
I don't want to criticise how anyone identifies their sexuality as obviously it's a highly personal thing(which I think goes without saying) but her timing "coming out" was very convenient...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.