Jameela Jamil #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roll up, roll up for the latest cause Jameela Jamil is shamelessly co-opting, this time suicide prevention. Because obviously she also tried to kill herself, didn't you know?

I think we need to create an editable list of every traumatic that has ever befallen her, because obviously she doesn't have one that would allow her to be even slightly consistent.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Roll up, roll up for the latest cause Jameela Jamil is shamelessly co-opting, this time suicide prevention. Because obviously she also tried to kill herself, didn't you know?

I think we need to create an editable list of every traumatic that has ever befallen her, because obviously she doesn't have one that would allow her to be even slightly consistent.
I feel like if I grew up with a mother like hers, I'd be suicidal too. It gets exhausting to see this woman constantly sharing "her" story on every single issue that gets any sort of attention. I can't watch the Good Place anymore because just the sound of her voice irritates me.

Reactions: 7
She’s had so many accidents happen when she’s younger that I’m surprised no one official got involved. And surely her mum is putting herself in trouble by potentially naming someone who broke her daughter’s back?
Her whole past seems very, very murky and it looks like a lot of her problems begin with her mum.

Reactions: 13
She’s had so many accidents happen when she’s younger that I’m surprised no one official got involved. And surely her mum is putting herself in trouble by potentially naming someone who broke her daughter’s back?
Her whole past seems very, very murky and it looks like a lot of her problems begin with her mum.
I doubt most of this happened tbh, noone has this many accidents, it's the same as her constant illnesses/conditions now imo

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I see she’s attacking Kim kardashian again today 🙄🙄🙄
Kim has responded and is definitely directing her tweets at Jameela, to quote:

“To anyone who has an issue with maternity solutionwear, and if you haven’t been pregnant before you may not know the struggle of what it’s like carrying all of this weight the way I did along with millions of strong women.”

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
My god! I have never had contempt for someone as much as her. Me reacting this way is essentially giving her ammo and what she. I really want to respond on twitter! She claims she's direct. Ha! She's ridiculously passive aggressive, bitchy to the nth degree, vicious and hateful almost always towards women. She has a issue with every celeb female apart from the a listers she desperately wants to be part of their circle.

Shes been passive aggressive to William and Kate (reposting the alleged snub video) in order to pit woman againt woman, and supporting meghan. She hates celebs who are unproblematic. This bleeping demon finds an issue with everyone and everything. It'll come out of thin air.

There's a comment she made where she said she had been pregnant. Essentially saying she has a right to talk. Now she's just dying for someone to answer back about that so she can cause more conflict, arguments and okay the victim. She had an abortion (im pro choice, this isn't about that) she didn't reach that body change milestone of being pg. She wants to start the whole pro life debates again.

And then whine shes a woc being attacked because shes stood powerful. I really am getting sick of her and she needs to be exposed and stopped. She's just evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My god! I have never had contempt for someone as much as her. Me reacting this way is essentially giving her ammo and what she. I really want to respond on twitter! She claims she's direct. Ha! She's ridiculously passive aggressive, bitchy to the nth degree, vicious and hateful almost always towards women. She has a issue with every celeb female apart from the a listers she desperately wants to be part of their circle.

Shes been passive aggressive to William and Kate (reposting the alleged snub video) in order to pit woman againt woman, and supporting meghan. She hates celebs who are unproblematic. This bleeping demon finds an issue with everyone and everything. It'll come out of thin air.

There's a comment she made where she said she had been pregnant. Essentially saying she has a right to talk. Now she's just dying for someone to answer back about that so she can cause more conflict, arguments and okay the victim. She had an abortion (im pro choice, this isn't about that) she didn't reach that body change milestone of being pg. She wants to start the whole pro life debates again.

And then whine shes a woc being attacked because shes stood powerful. I really am getting sick of her and she needs to be exposed and stopped. She's just evil.
god she is so enfuriating.... EVERY single issue has related to her. Like you said, if you have had an abortion you have never reached the stage of being heavily pregnant so she has NO bearing on this issue. I don't really like Kim/the kardashians generally, but love that she has called her out on this. Can someone make a troll account just to comment her with various health issues so she can say "OMG I had that too, but MUCH worse.."

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just wait for Jameela to bring up her supposed abortion after Kim’s ‘if you haven’t been pregnant’ comment.

Reactions: 4

God she's insufferable.Apparently she's single handedly saving us all from "tabloid culture" now.What a saint.:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Now she’s posting about having personally spoken to Chrissie Teigen to confirm that Chrissie wasn’t slagging off Jameela when Chrissie was defending Kim about the pregnancy shapewear that Jameela slagged off even though she was NOT putting herself against Kim and she wants to make that clear, OK?

My word, she loves to fan flames.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
the “I have been pregnant” thing really seems to me like she’s trying to goad people so she can start a pile on.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Does she , from the moment she wakes up till she sleeps, is she constantly online searching for herself? Does she have the most unfulfilled life? And according to a blind item, she's been selling stories about Chrissy.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
There’s a YouTuber called Shallon Lester who does lots of advice delivered around a celebrity example, sometimes it’s way gossipy and over the top and sometimes really really useful and today she’s posted the Tracey morrisey links on her insta and has literally said Jameela has munchausens, I can’t see Shallon doing this for no reason so I’m expecting more to follow

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.