Jameela Jamil #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Jessica broke Jameelas back on the heath with a log when she got the starring role in the school play" - Shireen Jamil

So, that was separate to someone smashing Her in the face with a tennis racket and knocking out her teeth?

And these acts were alledgedly committed by children of primary school age?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
"Jessica broke Jameelas back on the heath with a log when she got the starring role in the school play" - Shireen Jamil

So, that was separate to someone smashing Her in the face with a tennis racket and knocking out her teeth?

It's all bullshit, but then that was already obvious. Get ready for her to spin cancer lies some more in light of Chadwick Boseman managing to hide it. Supposedly all The Good Place cast knew, and yet D'Arcy Carden (Janet) still followed Tracie Morrissey (who compiled all Jameela's lies).

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It's all bullshit, but then that was already obvious. Get ready for her to spin cancer lies some more in light of Chadwick Boseman managing to hide it. Supposedly all The Good Place cast knew, and yet D'Arcy Carden (Janet) still followed Tracie Morrissey (who compiled all Jameela's lies).
A very dangerous person indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is this conversation between you and JJ?

I was reading the digital spy thread on her and the Tracie fallout. Absolutely everyone is sympathizing with Jameela and thinks she should be believed.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I'm still banned from Twitter, but I don't think it's actually to do with my Jameela content as that was up for months. Plus no reasonable person could consider what I've written libellous, when a lot of it corroborates what Jameela herself has said about her abusive upbringing, and I think it's pretty reasonable to explain how someone who says they're allergic to their own tears is an attention-seeking liar in all kinds of other ways too.

But Jameela has just pissed me off again by contacting me on Instagram with personal information about my real experience of her lowest cancer lies, and using the classic narcissist tactics of deny, attack, reverse victim and offender to insist she was deaf at school and did have cancer (despite showing zero signs of either). She has no shame and will literally lie about things that others KNOW are not true.

So attached is my original tweet thread talking about when I knew her. Plus some nasty unsolicited comments from her cruel fellow sociopath liar mother Shireen to me. If you share, please also explain that the TES article I linked to:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tes.com/news/ms-stenzhorn-and-mr-bird-jameela-jamil-0?amp
is to demonstrate that Shireen is still friends with the classroom assistant who physically assaulted and made disgusting violent sexual comments to me - Yvonne Stenzhorn - and that Jameela calls her her favourite 'teacher'. So this shows how detached from reality they are.

Feel free to share it all wherever you like. I want to be done with these narcissist sociopaths who lie every time they open their mouths. I want this record but I want to try and move on from them, despite my experiences that has made me particularly angry and upset by their harmful pernicious behaviour.

First ten screenshots attached - see my next posts for the rest (some may be out of order).

*EDIT: looks like I can attach more than ten screenshots, but they're all out of order so you'll have to piece them together if you want to share.*

Screenshots

Screenshots

Wtf, the way her mother replied to you, what a mean spirited woman!

Who is Tracie Morrissey? Is she friends with D'Arcy Carden?

Reactions: 1
What makes it worse is that she expects people just to believe the mad things she says and not question it.

That includes people who grew up with her and would have known about it and people on shows with her who are sadly too damn professional to call her out on her tit as well as the public.

How has she not realised, like people have already been pointing out, that being allergic to your tears = allergic to your own bleeping eyes the entire time.

Jameela, if you read this and I suspect you may do, you're doing yourself more harm than good and making yourself now just unemployable but also a laughing stock. More and more people are becoming aware of your absolute bullshit and you're actively harming yourself. It's like you WANT to be called out on stuff to be the victim... But in spinning more tales when you get the chance you make it even worse. Get help. It must be exhausting being you.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do we think the people who go on her podcast are unaware?
In my head I think people wouldn’t go on a podcast of someone like her but so many do, so I guess it’s more of a how many listeners does she have than a choice based on whether they like her or not?

a big chunk of her following must be the good place fans, I wish someone from the show would forking call the bish out!

Reactions: 3
In my head I think people wouldn’t go on a podcast of someone like her but so many do, so I guess it’s more of a how many listeners does she have than a choice based on whether they like her or not?
You wouldn't think a Hollywood A-List titan like Jennifer Aniston would regularly like her social media posts but she does :rolleyes: Never understood that one. Unless Jen's also trying for woke points?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Now she's spinning a grand conspiracy in light of the stories about her and Meghan, that the only reason people have pointed out 'a plethora of lies' about Jameela is because they want to ruin Meghan's reputation and undermine the power of women of colour...or something. Rather than because every time she opens her mouth she says something even more unbelievable and ridiculous or that contradicts something that she said before.

But it's true that Jameela and Meghan are fellow narcissists flattering each other: they've even both got a younger more famous (Harry) or more talented (James) man with mummy issues in tow to worship them and ignore/defend every harmful or unpleasant thing they do.

And there you have the main reason that more people won't call out Jameela and her lies, because as soon as they do, she accuses them of coming after her because of her 'skin colour and her gender', and goes all out to brand people who see the obvious as racist misogynists. She's certainly not above using those things to squirm off the hook every time, but then there isn't much that she is above doing to perpetuate herself as a noble victim.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

So she broke her back twice by the time she was 20, is that the story? There's clumsy and then there the pathological need to invent stories.

Reactions: 7
Yeh I still burn inside when I see my number 1 jennifer aniston, follows and likes her posts. I make myself feel better by saying jen doesn't think about her like we do. She probably watched the good place and/or her posts align with her other followers/friends.

I stayed away from her for a few days and felt much lighter and and everything was much brighter. She really has an evil vibe, she leaves you feeling ill. Unfortunately I answered back to her. Let her get to me.

Reactions: 5
Bragging about being a trans ally for pride week? Has she not more to contribute to pride than being an ally? What with announcing just a few months ago that she identifies as queer? 🤔 Surely this should be her pride week as a participant not an ally?

Unless of course she just made it up to deflect criticism....but surely nobody would do such a thing.

Screenshot_20200909-184309_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 7
She’s gets away with so much tit in this era of anything anyone says is absolute gospel.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.