Jameela Jamil #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a way, she should count herself very lucky that Tracey did the expose on her before Hilaria because now it’s widespread news I bet she (Tracey) gained a lot more followers and the media will pick up on her future stories from now on.
Is this Tracey Ellis Ross man ?

And she’s off 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Lmao was gonna comment something. About this!!

Ugh, for some reason her red talk table chat keeps coming up on my suggestions. That one clip of her admitting she was a misogynist 🙄 the stupid smug look on her face is embedded in my head
I’m really ashamed to say I saw a couple of jameela posts and this red table talk and followed her ans even reshared her on my stories. Prior to this I had taken no notice of her for eons and didn’t actually know why she was still famous (so blind naivety)

It’s only since then I started actually seeing through her constant slew of LOOK HOW VIRTUOUS I AM and came to find all the truth here to back up my feeling that all was not right.....

Reactions: 4
NEW JAMEELA EXPOSÉ LINK:

Jameela put me on blast and set her thick-as-pigshit minions on me, so I decided it was high time people were reminded of the truth about her and her mother. As Jameela has now blocked me, please can people promote my Twitter thread as much as possible in her replies so that hopefully she'll be able to manipulate fewer people and cause less harm:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And she’s off 🙄🙄🙄🙄
It must be horrific for people with the actual health problems she professes to have see her negate them on a daily basis.

Is this Tracey Ellis Ross man ?

Lmao was gonna comment something. About this!!

I’m really ashamed to say I saw a couple of jameela posts and this red table talk and followed her ans even reshared her on my stories. Prior to this I had taken no notice of her for eons and didn’t actually know why she was still famous (so blind naivety)

It’s only since then I started actually seeing through her constant slew of LOOK HOW VIRTUOUS I AM and came to find all the truth here to back up my feeling that all was not right.....
Look up traciemorrissey on Instagram.

Reactions: 2
She's the stupidest beotch on the planet. She's now going on about how Rhianna is so brave about putting out new music and how intense it must be for her. Give me a effing break. She's also blathering on about her EDS and other so called symptons. She can get bent.

Reactions: 3
I’ve literally just spent the whole day reading this thread and wow, was it worth it 🤣 I follow her on Instagram and loved how she is against ‘influencers’ and extreme dieting promo etc but she recently started getting on my nerves.
I actually can’t believe what I’ve read today - my jaw has actually been gawping at some of this stuff - bee attacks, seal slaps, hit by cars, smashed teeth, broken backs, fake pregnancies - SOMEBODY MAKE HER BIOPIC!! 🤣🤣🤣
Seriously though, where and when has she stated she had cancer?? I totally believe that she lied about it but haven’t seen anyone post any articles about it? And has anyone publicly questioned her on it?

Reactions: 12
I’ve literally just spent the whole day reading this thread and wow, was it worth it 🤣 I follow her on Instagram and loved how she is against ‘influencers’ and extreme dieting promo etc but she recently started getting on my nerves.
I actually can’t believe what I’ve read today - my jaw has actually been gawping at some of this stuff - bee attacks, seal slaps, hit by cars, smashed teeth, broken backs, fake pregnancies - SOMEBODY MAKE HER BIOPIC!! 🤣🤣🤣
Seriously though, where and when has she stated she had cancer?? I totally believe that she lied about it but haven’t seen anyone post any articles about it? And has anyone publicly questioned her on it?
Welcome 👋 out of interest what was it she said that got on your nerves? I went from liking her and her anti detox tea stance to stumbling upon this thread and had my eyes opened! I’m not sure about the cancer claims but I’m sure someone will have a screen shot of her admitting it. There’s nothing she’s not suffered from or experienced.

First read this:

Then you need to watch this very revealing Hardtalk Interview from the same month as she came out with the cervical cancer stories, but here she implies she only had a scare (breast cancer) immediately before moving to LA in 2016:

Then you need to see that she was already talking about a breast cancer scare in early 2015: https://amp.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...cer-scare-it-was-a-wake-up-call-31207675.html

Then you need to see this from 2016, where she instead says about 'pre-cancerous cells':

Then see my attached DM exchange with her and her flip-flopping about cervical cancer when she was exposed last year.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Is she trying to gain some DailyMail coverage again. Wth no one was really talking about that incident nowadays. Her PR person who is reading this thread, you don't get paid enough for this. My sympathies.

Reactions: 3
I love how many of the replies are calling her out and telling her to stfu 😅 is the tide finally turning

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I love how many of the replies are calling her out and telling her to stfu 😅 is the tide finally turning
Unfortunately those are just a small group of Depp fans. Though I did see some freelance journalists(for some famous magazines and news sources) subtly snarking on her in the last year or so.

She helps kids with their mental health now guys :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Unfortunately those are just a small group of Depp fans. Though I did see some freelance journalists(for some famous magazines and news sources) subtly snarking on her in the last year or so.

wait i'm still new to this thread but did she just...wedge herself into the johnny depp/amber heard narrative to say that she....doesn't want to be involved in it? Am i missing something?

• Wow
Reactions: 9

wait i'm still new to this thread but did she just...wedge herself into the johnny depp/amber heard narrative to say that she....doesn't want to be involved in it? Am i missing something?
Nope, you’re not missing anything, that’s just plain old typical Jameela behaviour.

Reactions: 6
yikes this girl seems unhinged, I watched Tracie Morrisson's stories the other day and I'm shocked

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She really needs to take a bleeping day off 😳 will she ever quit this “I hate white people” nonsense, it’s gotten to the point of nausea now. duck off jameela jamil and stop giving us these unsolicited lectures from your social media platform 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Am I right in thinking her mother recently said on Twitter that Jameela was currently battling cancer? Or have I dreamt this. Hard to know what's real / fantasy world when it comes to Jameela!

Reactions: 4
Pre-cancerous cells are not bleeping cancer! I had high grade pre-cancerous cells burnt off my cervix (which is fairly common and happens to loads of women) but I don't for one second go around telling people I had cancer because I didn't and I'm not sick enough to do that. And if she did have cancer there's no way she wouldn't be shouting it from the rooftops at every single oppurtunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Am I right in thinking her mother recently said on Twitter that Jameela was currently battling cancer? Or have I dreamt this. Hard to know what's real / fantasy world when it comes to Jameela!
Yeah sh did say that. I’m just thinking that if that was in any way true, that she’d be presenting herself as some kind of spokesperson.
Also this MCAS, is this a new illness alongside Ehlers Danlos?

Whenever she has some controversy she will post some viral content to deflect and some inspiring activist story on her will magically in Z list online media The Stylist or The Thing to clog up the Google search results.

Reactions: 1
You're not imaging it, although Shireen has since deleted this conversation (see attached screenshot).

Jameela was definitely feeling the heat recently with more people starting to question her again (eg when she posted that she likes eating jalapeños when she previously said she was allergic to peppers, since deleted). So I guess she felt like tweeting about Depp/Heard was a useful distraction technique (at least people would be angry at her about something other than her lies and she could shift the focus).

She definitely has some kind of financial relationship with Stylist magazine for good PR articles whenever she feels her popularity is waning or people are annoyed with her.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.