Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
David Lloyd should have a word with him. Other people’s privacy matters!! I would be bloody fuming if me and my family were over Insta because of this knob. 🤬
He’s clearly promoting them been there almost every day for the last week and tagging them in.

also the person who’s sent him a message about Leo wearing a hat.
1. it was fairly polite
2. Jake already replied and said his piece
3. Why does Jake then have to still do a story with his pathetic response trying to dig someone out. Don’t post your life if you don’t want opinions. Also he’s bullshitting because Sophie picked up the hat but Jake had to carry something else with his chin?

Reactions: 10
If you are going to be shilling some fitness tit in 28 days and take a photo in bad lighting with your belly pushed out at least don’t have the tit for brains to do three stories right before it when you are sitting down and not even tensed and we can see you have the outlines of a six pack.

Or the one from a week ago with your clear six pack.
idiot

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Still waiting for the tattoo for Fred.....
Never happening. Said at the time it was an utter cop out, he’s never even mentioned it since

also noticed the podcast he’s not stopped banging on about has 7000 followers. The three hosts have a combine following of 2.3 million. I think that shows how many people give a tit about dadfluencers

Reactions: 9
If you are going to be shilling some fitness tit in 28 days and take a photo in bad lighting with your belly pushed out at least don’t have the tit for brains to do three stories right before it when you are sitting down and not even tensed and we can see you have the outlines of a six pack.

Or the one from a week ago with your clear six pack.
idiot
I came here to say the same lol he is an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Put a top on for the love of god. His sweaty back all.over everything in that house

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Just popping into this thread because early 2020 I went to see kristina rhianoff and other ex strictly dancers on a tour and he was the “host”, he was awful, no personality at all, anyway… he came on every now and then and near the end he said something like “for the final time tonight, you’ll see me” and some guy shouted “thank duck for that” sooo loud and you could see he was pissed off, looked like he was gonna kick off. I hate hecklers but it was kinda funny. He proper loves himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jeez he's outing someone else on his story this morning again ffs talk about trolling.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Jeez he's outing someone else on his story this morning again ffs talk about trolling.
Report him

Doxing again
REPORTED!

Hope everyone is reporting his constant doxing!
Mr, ‘I’m not giving away any more energy’
He makes me sick when he does this.
That message wasn’t even bad .
His damn ego really needs stroking all the time🤬

Reactions: 15
Report him

Doxing again
REPORTED!

I’ve reported it! He’s an utter prick!

Reactions: 8
It’s been said before but there are so many wrong uns on the internet and he’s giving them umpteen photos and videos of his young child. 😔 I just don’t get why he doesn’t understand this and want to protect his son.

Reactions: 8
Report him

Doxing again
REPORTED!

I've reported

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.