Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We only see ten seconds of his life. He’s posted 37 stories in the space of an hour this morning.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I am cringing at the way Sophie is holding the bottle to feed Leo. Full of air, not even tipped up properly, you know, day 1 stuff. No wonder he had/has colic!

Reactions: 19
I am cringing at the way Sophie is holding the bottle to feed Leo. Full of air, not even tipped up properly, you know, day 1 stuff. No wonder he had/has colic!
I saw this too, she's too engrossed in her phone than feeding her baby. Poor lad.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
her and Jake both seem to feed him like this..hes always propped up somewhere facing away from them..if they put their ruddy phones down for 5 minutes and concentrated in his feeding maybe theyd see the teat is basically full of air. no wonder poor Leo has got digestive troubles

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
her and Jake both seem to feed him like this..hes always propped up somewhere facing away from them..if they put their ruddy phones down for 5 minutes and concentrated in his feeding maybe theyd see the teat is basically full of air. no wonder poor Leo has got digestive troubles
‘Paced bottle feeding’
It’s a technic advised for baby’s who suffer with colic where by ,you do not tip the bottle up to fill the teat
They have talked about it on their story’s in the past.
My niece has also been advised this technic for her baby.

Reactions: 7
‘Paced bottle feeding’
It’s a technic advised for baby’s who suffer with colic where by ,you do not tip the bottle up to fill the teat
They have talked about it on their story’s in the past.
My niece has also been advised this technic for her baby.
Thanks ive never heard of it ! i obviously wasn't advised when mine were babies.
do they advise the baby facing away from you too?

Reactions: 5
Ohhhh my GOD.
This guy 😳
I used to think he was okay, kind of funny sometimes but Jesus wept once they had the baby it’s like he switched into an absolute troll/baby/Instagram obsessive! Not forgetting the constant, daily ‘real talk’ posts 😴
I had to unfollow after clicking on his stories one day and he was wittering on about trolls AGAIN and I literally said out loud “oh shut the duck up Jake” 🤣🤣 Why has he got so much time on his hands to chat tit on social media???

Reactions: 13
Hi, new here! 🤪 so glad I found this thread, this guy is the biggest beg I’ve ever come across. Reading through the comments on his new post, he’s written that Fred needs an Insta. Errr no he doesn’t Jake and neither does your 3 MONTH OLD BABY. And people writing comments to Leo on ‘his’ account talking like he’s reading them himself is cringeworthy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi, new here! 🤪 so glad I found this thread, this guy is the biggest beg I’ve ever come across. Reading through the comments on his new post, he’s written that Fred needs an Insta. Errr no he doesn’t Jake and neither does your 3 MONTH OLD BABY. And people writing comments to Leo on ‘his’ account talking like he’s reading them himself is cringeworthy 😂
The Leo account baffles me, adults commenting on it as if a 3 month old is going to reply 😂
Jake switching to Leo’s account to post, then back to his own account to like and comment on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gosh these full time jobs they both have seem like such hard work. 🙄
Must be exhausting chilling by the pool all morning.

Reactions: 11
Gosh these full time jobs they both have seem like such hard work. 🙄
Must be exhausting chilling by the pool all morning.
Filming other people in swimming costume and possibly other kids in the pool too. Bellend. You wouldn’t need to carry stuff with your chin if you put your phone away jake

Reactions: 10
Filming other people in swimming costume and possibly other kids in the pool too. Bellend. You wouldn’t need to carry stuff with your chin if you put your phone away jake
David Lloyd should have a word with him. Other people’s privacy matters!! I would be bloody fuming if me and my family were over Insta because of this knob. 🤬

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.