Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen the pic of Jakes mum? She is showing off her new permanent make up. Claims this pic isn't filtered 🤔
Seriously she thinks people will believe she hasn't used a filter 😂 as deluded as her gummy using son!

Reactions: 4
Honestly, he's exhausting. 11 stories and it's not even 8am.
Then moaning he’s running late because he’s a ‘dad’

you are running late because you can’t put your phone down and squeezed in filming an ad you absolute moron 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘The sun’ story he’s now bitching about🤣
Defends giving his son an insta account!!!
Thick f..k !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘The sun’ story he’s now bitching about🤣
Defends giving his son an insta account!!!
Thick f..k !
Jake we all know you want him to be famous, why else has he got an Instagram and save the it’s for memories bullshit no one buys it.

Why have they got a hotel in central London when they only live about 30 minutes away on train don’t they?

Reactions: 8
Jake we all know you want him to be famous, why else has he got an Instagram and save the it’s for memories bullshit no one buys it.

Why have they got a hotel in central London when they only live about 30 minutes away on train don’t they?
No, they are about an hour away by train. It’s probably easier to go to London and stay over with the kids than go back and forth on the train.

Reactions: 3
No, they are about an hour away by train. It’s probably easier to go to London and stay over with the kids than go back and forth on the train.
Oh fair enough. Assuming he wasn’t gifted the advert for the science museum when he filmed Fred saying it was rubbish 😂

• Haha
Was that the park plaza they were staying in?
Seems like that hotel are giving away lots off free stays to influences this last week.
Might have Been a freebie

I can’t believe he’s put that video of his son for everyone to see, his first thought was to get his phone and put it on a story rather than sort the poor baby out.
he’s shocking!!

• Wow
I can’t believe he’s put that video of his son for everyone to see, his first thought was to get his phone and put it on a story rather than sort the poor baby out.
he’s shocking!!
Came her to say exactly this!!
Why the hell would he think that anyone needs to see that!
He needs to stop filming that poor baby!!

• Sad
he’s shocking!!
Absolutely disgusting... why would he think getting his phone out for an insta story is better than clearing up the mess?! What a melon

• Angry
Reactions: 6
he’s shocking!!
Just came to post that! Who on Earth thinks to film that rather than dashing off to clean it up.

• Angry
Just what I wana see when I wake up in the morning 🙄🙄🙄 I’ve really gone off him lately. He completly makes me cringe he must be so draining to be around.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.