Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know much medically about babies here? That baby's tongue looks too big for his mouth? It's always sticking out. Anyone know anything about this?

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know much medically about babies here? That baby's tongue looks too big for his mouth? It's always sticking out. Anyone know anything about this?
I don't know anything medical but I recall he was tongue tied, my son was too and now his tongue can now stick really far out of his mouth from where it was snipped!

Literally as I'm typing this I'm realising that's probably why he still has the little kid lisp at age 6...

Reactions: 6
I can’t watch that video of him “crying” in the bath and what point do you feel “sad”’but think wait better get my phone out and record this for Instagram then upload it for everyone else to see, if I was Sophie I would actual feel embarrassed 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Posts a pic then straight away logs out to go into home account then Leos account just to like his own pic. I dunno how he has time with a young baby

I think you're right, there is medical conditions relating to this. My son had tongue tie and it was snipped but he didn't poke his tongue out like Leo

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I really hope Jake gets the help he so desperately needs, some time away from social media will do him and his family the world of good.

I agree I think he is obsessed with social media and literally puts everything on there, some time away might do him good, it’s becoming embarrassing to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t wait to see him on this sas show where they won’t take his prancing and joking around for a split second and in fact will lead to the whole team being puniched. Also would have had his phone taken away

the lengths he’s going to get Fred to cover his school badge the poor kid must wonder what on Earth is going on, last week had to stand with his hand over the badge for the full segment and today had to pull his jumper up. Talk about shutting the door after the horse bolted, how about just stop filming him in his uniform, or altogether?

have to laugh that it keeps falling down and instead of deleting the footage Jake just pulls it back up 😂 duck sake man

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Does this man child put a filter on everything he posts? Does he ever wear clothes indoors? Why does he feel the need to record every waking moment? Why does he shout in the baby’s ear 24/7? He needs to get a job!

• Haha
I can’t wait to see him on this sas show where they won’t take his prancing and joking around for a split second and in fact will lead to the whole team being puniched. Also would have had his phone taken away

the lengths he’s going to get Fred to cover his school badge the poor kid must wonder what on Earth is going on, last week had to stand with his hand over the badge for the full segment and today had to pull his jumper up. Talk about shutting the door after the horse bolted, how about just stop filming him in his uniform, or altogether?

have to laugh that it keeps falling down and instead of deleting the footage Jake just pulls it back up 😂 duck sake man
The full segment 🤣
I actually can't cope with the 'new' segment - pretending to be gobsmacked by baby TV - slack-jawed fool.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Such a relatable couple, both working full time, putting their child in the creche for an hour at the flipping expensive gym. Just like the rest of us our jake and Soph 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Such a relatable couple, both working full time, putting their child in the creche for an hour at the flipping expensive gym. Just like the rest of us our jake and Soph 🙄
That gym is 100% gifted. Jake tags it every time.

Reactions: 6
Why does he need to go to the bloody gym when he's got that amazing vaha mirror thing? Surely that's the all he needs 🙄 such bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Challenged on twitter and, as per, he’s thrown his teddy.
No one is trolling him just offering a difference of opinion.
I honestly wish more would challenge him on Twitter.
His interactions are quite low in comparison to insta

Reactions: 8
Challenged on twitter and, as per, he’s thrown his teddy.
No one is trolling him just offering a difference of opinion.
I honestly wish more would challenge him on Twitter.
His interactions are quite low in comparison to insta
I just had a look - saw this bs tweet 🤦‍♀️ "my anxiety is non-existent...." Hmmmmmm
Screenshot_20210525_111621.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Why does he need to go to the bloody gym when he's got that amazing vaha mirror thing? Surely that's the all he needs 🙄 such bullshit.
Same reason those gummy bears are a miracle cure but he’s still crying in the bath I guess. Anything that’s paying

haha look at the suggestion that comes up when you start typing his name into Twitter!

View attachment 589484
It’s not wrong. He’d shag himself if he could

I just had a look - saw this bs tweet 🤦‍♀️ "my anxiety is non-existent...." Hmmmmmm
View attachment 589492
His anxiety is non existent? Didn’t he do a story yesterday about how anxious he’d been last week and was feeling better this week?

Oh and who is this absolute crackpot on his Twitter that actually really believes the baby is cgi 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought he was joking when he said about putting Leo in a creche. It wasn't until I googled it and there really is such a thing.
How self absorbed are those 2 idiots. They'll do anything to pass that poor baby around and have time for themselves.
Give it a week or too and the QVC channel AKA Lisa - Jakes mum will be back for another stint.

Reactions: 14
I thought he was joking when he said about putting Leo in a creche. It wasn't until I googled it and there really is such a thing.
How self absorbed are those 2 idiots. They'll do anything to pass that poor baby around and have time for themselves.
Give it a week or too and the QVC channel AKA Lisa - Jakes mum will be back for another stint.
Why’s the child in a crèche?
Don’t get it.

Reactions: 4
Same reason those gummy bears are a miracle cure but he’s still crying in the bath I guess. Anything that’s paying

It’s not wrong. He’d shag himself if he could

His anxiety is non existent? Didn’t he do a story yesterday about how anxious he’d been last week and was feeling better this week?

Oh and who is this absolute crackpot on his Twitter that actually really believes the baby is cgi 😂
Glad I haven’t purchased those cbd gummies - great advert!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.