Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I,ll be back later everyone.......I’m just off to film myself singing sad songs in the bath. Silly bleep!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They aren’t living a normal life - yet they are actually normal people as funnily enough they don’t have talent, they just #ad #gift so I can’t see it ending well and one day they’ll end up with nothing.,

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They aren’t living a normal life - yet they are actually normal people as funnily enough they don’t have talent, they just #ad #gift so I can’t see it ending well and one day they’ll end up with nothing.,
Currently apart from panto and the odd tv show the two of them and his mother are walking talking billboards. Advertising anything they are paid for even to the extent of changing brands and their minds on a whim. Home gym as he’s not got much time, mirror so he can keep an eye on Leo, oh no David Lloyd because there is a crèche

Reactions: 10
He keeps going on about a show he’s in coming out in September so assuming it’s that?

just looked and the last celeb one was April/may but guess Covid delayed it?
Is this the one he filmed last year and broke his arm doing? With Chris from love island? Or is this another show that will bless our screens?

Reactions: 2
Is this the one he filmed last year and broke his arm doing? With Chris from love island? Or is this another show that will bless our screens?
He did some secret show and tore all of his arm/shoulder ligaments or something which I think was filming sas. Shortly after he was on the full monty with Chris etc, with that injury, he didn’t get it from that show it was whatever the secret show was before.

At the time he said he’d gone away to a hotel for a while to write music, but him and others were seen on the island sas is filmed and someone posted on the sas thread about it

Reactions: 3
He did some secret show and tore all of his arm/shoulder ligaments or something which I think was filming sas. Shortly after he was on the full monty with Chris etc, with that injury, he didn’t get it from that show it was whatever the secret show was before.

At the time he said he’d gone away to a hotel for a while to write music, but him and others were seen on the island sas is filmed and someone posted on the sas thread about it
Yeah he was seen by locals on the Isle of Skye & Rassay where the show is filmed.

Reactions: 2
I just had a look - saw this bs tweet 🤦‍♀️ "my anxiety is non-existent...." Hmmmmmm
View attachment 589492
He is the worst advert for these products. He's literally a walking contradiction and has never been MORE stressed or anxious since his son arrived. It must be quite embarrassing for that company and I'd pull him from the ads if I was them.

He's managed to turn this rave thread on its head and his ego will have taken a real knock because he's desperate to be liked above anything else.

What on Earth is going on here?

his mum came to see them and stayed with them for about 10 days? Then she left, and a few days later Jake went up to stay with her with Leo for a few days and then he went home again and then a few days later she was back down with them again and now she’s home at hers Again and Jake is going back up to hers AGAIN?!

What the duck is going on?!!!!!
Jake cannot cope with fatherhood or with his life as it is now, and I don't think Sophie can cope with him either. He needs constant breaks and she probably needs a break from him too.

Going on the beg for a holiday is just pathetic. Before Leo was born, he'd constantly take the piss out of influencers who advertised cheap watches, etc. Now here he is flogging anything he can, including a ridiculously expensive work out mirror, AND he's on the beg for a freebie break! 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
He is the worst advert for these products. He's literally a walking contradiction and has never been MORE stressed or anxious since his son arrived. It must be quite embarrassing for that company and I'd pull him from the ads if I was them.

He's managed to turn this rave thread on its head and his ego will have taken a real knock because he's desperate to be liked above anything else.

Jake cannot cope with fatherhood or with his life as it is now, and I don't think Sophie can cope with him either. He needs constant breaks and she probably needs a break from him too.

Going on the beg for a holiday is just pathetic. Before Leo was born, he'd constantly take the piss out of influencers who advertised cheap watches, etc. Now here he is flogging anything he can, including a ridiculously expensive work out mirror, AND he's on the beg for a freebie break! 🙄
Omg yes! I remember he taking the piss out of people doing air pods, car fresheners etc but here he is selling gummy bears for his “anxiety” that clearly don’t work because he’s constantly moaning about how bad he’s feeling... but these gummy bears are miracle workers apparently

• Haha
Jake come on buddy noone and I repeat noone needs to know your wee man has done a tit or see the evidence that it went on the duvet!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Jake come on buddy noone and I repeat noone needs to know your wee man has done a tit or see the evidence that it went on the duvet!
Why do influencers think anyone cares. You don’t see real celebs posting their kids tit, or changing their nappies, or putting swimming caps on.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh poor jake, has so much to do today, well you did f all yesterday. Maybe manage your time a bit better you won't be so stressed. 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.