Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen his mums channel and she’s as deranged as he his. The way she talks like she presenting qvc gives me embarrassment.

Imagine thinking you are famous, because your son is semi famous 😂

Going on about how she wishes she could split herself down the middle (I’m sure Sophie doesn’t want you basically living with them) and how her partner can’t cope without her there. It all make sense now, This is why Jake is crazy, his mother treats everyone like children

Reactions: 7
BORE OFF JAKE.

Don’t post questions if you don’t want people to have opinions. Better yet just put the options to only agree with you so you can feed your ego.

he’s telling people this afternoon they have too much time and need to go for a coffee etc instead but he’s tracked down someone who’s commented on FACEBOOK and found them on INSTAGRAM so he can tag them and set his 900k followers onto them.

he’ll then post their account when they have deleted it or had to make it private because of him and gloat about it. What a lovely bloke.

the irony that he’s dead against trolling and hate but then sends 900,000 people to do it to someone who hasn’t put themselves in the public eye.

the total lack of self awareness is ASTOUNDING
This is exactly why I unfollowed the prick!! Two wrongs don’t make a right 🙄

Reactions: 8
I can’t understand them advertising Tesco food when they normally shop at Asda?! They’ll advertise ANYTHING. There’s no authenticity with these two.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Crying in the bath thinking about his dad. First thing he does, film it for Instagram. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM. Who even thinks to film that. Attention seeking

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
He’s so bloody low he films himself in the bath
This dudes seriously not right
.I’m not going to start with my life... Many of us have had terrible trauma ( young too)
I’m not going into my personal tit .... but.... there is nothing wrong with him other than the need to create constant attention.
It’s pathetic and downgrades those people that are truly, truly very depressed and unwell.
They would NOT be sitting with a phone in their hands.
He lost his dad and his brother which is devastating. But ... my GOD .... get help and support Jake... Instagram isn’t it!
Most couldn’t lift a phone in their lowest moments ,let alone record themselves!
I just can’t... he gives me RAGE!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Well it’s a great ad for those gummies isn’t it.
another example of him shilling tit for the sake of it when people should be getting proper help for mental health not listening to influencers and buying gummy bears. Jake included.

please get some help jake because your behaviour is getting erratic

Reactions: 12
Pah! As if he’s fake crying in the bloody bath for goodness sake! He genuinely needs help, I’m embarrassed for him.

• Wow
It offended me how burnt the bbq Tesco food was... like if you're gonna advertise food at least cook it properly 😂

I'm also offended by Jake making himself cry in the bath 🥴

Reactions: 6
I thought exactly the same! Doing that to him just so he could film it for insta! Shocking!! Poor little boy 😥
poor little thing looks like he's having difficulty swallowing at the end..he is such a twit!
Leo probably had shits every hour cos he picked some germs up from Jakes hand constantly being shoved in his face /mouth!

• Sick
  • Sad
The crying in the bath- omg! Don't forget his other arm is stretched out, holding his phone, filming this private spectacle...he had to press record and make sure the shot was just right, then he had to watch it back and share on Instagram. He actually makes me want to vomit. The absolute thick as duck morons typing messages of support to him - they can't see they're being played like a fiddle! Jake's ego needs a boost, Jake films himself bubbling, Jake knows the zombies will break their necks to type Facebook-worthy uplifting drivel to him, Jake feels powerful, job done.
He's completely off his nut- it's the Truman show only he is aware and chooses to live in virtual reality. Manipulative, desperate, attention seeking, vain, disingenuous tosser.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I honestly can't see how Sophie is coping with him at this point.

He hasn't been on Instagram for NINE HOURS. Is this a record?!!!

What an attention seeking fame hungry man he has turned into. Fake crying in the bath get over yourself mate go have another few gummies they will sort you out won't they??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.