Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the stories seem to be missing for me, the tagged ones
I hope your okay and not getting any backlash x
I’ve had a lot of messages!! He said before he hated this type of behaviour but he’s doing it himself, it was a Facebook group where comments were made when he hadn’t even said why he asked the question and he’s always going on about crying etc! Probably planned this 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
‘Trolls’ are the only thing keeping him relevant at the moment. He’s actively seeking these comments I think because he gets thousands of good ones but can’t post about them as trolling is the hot topic at the minute in the press etc

Reactions: 12
Some of the stories seem to be missing for me, the tagged ones

I’ve had a lot of messages!! He said before he hated this type of behaviour but he’s doing it himself, it was a Facebook group where comments were made when he hadn’t even said why he asked the question and he’s always going on about crying etc! Probably planned this 😂
I wouldn’t put it past him to be honest. He’s trying everything to keep himself in the media at the moment and he’s found his niche with troll hunting.
It’s mental that I used to really like him. Told
Other people to follow him as he was funny. He has completely transformed into something else now. Maybe he always was like this and I didn’t see it.

Edited to add- it does look like he’s removed the tags from the stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks guys! Can’t believe he actually tagged too, if he thinks that’s the worst that could be said and he’s horrified I think he needs to come for the internet now, I wonder what Sophie thinks
I hope you're OK. It must have been so stressful seeing him post it. To reiterate what so many people have said, he really needs to come off social media for a while. I only looked at his Instagram after seeing this thread a few days ago and I can't get over the amount that he posts. And now this!

Reactions: 9
That baby must either sleep more than they make out for him to be on Instagram so God.damn.much, or he's just constantly leaving Sophie with the baby...

Reactions: 11
This is where the saying comes in " Dont say things on line that you wouldnt to someones face".. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Reported them all for (ironically) bullying and harassment.

What an utter bleeping c*nt. What a show he's made of himself and what a piss poor example he is to those 2 boys

Reactions: 20
Don’t understand what Jake has gained from posting all that.. completely agree with the comments saying he’s actively seeking out the ‘trolls’ and these negative comments. He seems very defensive over everything lately, somethings definitely not right :unsure:

The more he posts the more I think he’s actually not well. I wonder if there’s problems with him and Sophie and he’s taking it out on Insta, does he have some sort of mental illness, or is he just a twit.
I hope everyone he named and shamed on that Facebook group is ok 😔

Imagine how raging Sophie must be that Jake still hasn’t proposed to her?! When he was engaged to Foggartys daughter in about 5minutes of dating her but Sophie had a baby with him and still no ring...!

• Haha
Imagine how raging Sophie must be that Jake still hasn’t proposed to her?! When he was engaged to Foggartys daughter in about 5minutes of dating her but Sophie had a baby with him and still no ring...!
She’s probably relieved that he hasn’t with how he’s been acting lately 😂

• Haha
The more he posts the more I think he’s actually not well. I wonder if there’s problems with him and Sophie and he’s taking it out on Insta, does he have some sort of mental illness, or is he just a twit.
I hope everyone he named and shamed on that Facebook group is ok 😔
I honestly think that he’s addicted to social media but it’s became really bad since Leo was born. And he’s also a twit.

I think he's having some sort of mental breakdown, in all honesty.

He was in the Daily Mail a couple of days ago with the "Drown Leo" story (which is disgusting, by the way- there are some really sick people out there) but he's using his baby and the inevitable trolling as a means of exposure. He has never been in the media as often as he is now.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.