Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think having a £3500 workout mirror but walking around in fake Gucci from Turkey just fully sums up influencers doesn’t it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Promoting tit unaffordable mirrors whilst desperately waiting for the call to do the Daddy Diaries!! 🙄

He's seen how much Sam and Billie Faiers make and is desperate for a piece of that! Jake- it's not gonna happen!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So sick of this troll nonsense now. He goes out of his way to ask if people let babies cry or not then brands anyone who has questioned him ‘a weapon’. Does he not realise these people actually follow him and if they all stopped due to his crappy attitude then he will be left trying to punt 3.5k mirrors to the bots!

He needs a serious reality check.Been a dad for 10 weeks and thinks he’s the bleeping oracle on parenting.

Reactions: 17
He gives me the fuxking ick.
Just waiting for him to give us a love rundown of his bowel movements on the bog. Bloke needs to have that phone surgically removed from his hand 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He gives me the fuxking ick.
Just waiting for him to give us a love rundown of his bowel movements on the bog. Bloke needs to have that phone surgically removed from his hand 🤦‍♀️
The whole send me your icks is beyond boring now. Especially when he does the ick someone sends in as he pretends not to see his phone and then reads it 🤦🏼‍♀️ it’s so so cringe

I cannot explain how much a hate it when people put filters on there babies and children. Not even funny ones with ears. No chil or baby needs a filter! It's gross.

Reactions: 11
He used to take the piss out of influencers who sold their soul to insta, now he’s the same as the all (in fact worse because he doesn’t even realise it 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
BORE OFF JAKE.

Don’t post questions if you don’t want people to have opinions. Better yet just put the options to only agree with you so you can feed your ego.

he’s telling people this afternoon they have too much time and need to go for a coffee etc instead but he’s tracked down someone who’s commented on FACEBOOK and found them on INSTAGRAM so he can tag them and set his 900k followers onto them.

he’ll then post their account when they have deleted it or had to make it private because of him and gloat about it. What a lovely bloke.

the irony that he’s dead against trolling and hate but then sends 900,000 people to do it to someone who hasn’t put themselves in the public eye.

the total lack of self awareness is ASTOUNDING

• Heart
Reactions: 28
BORE OFF JAKE.

Don’t post questions if you don’t want people to have opinions. Better yet just put the options to only agree with you so you can feed your ego.

he’s telling people this afternoon they have too much time and need to go for a coffee etc instead but he’s tracked down someone who’s commented on FACEBOOK and found them on INSTAGRAM so he can tag them and set his 900k followers onto them.

the irony that he’s dead against trolling and hate but then sends 900,000 people to do it to someone who hasn’t put themselves in the public eye.

Honestly what is he like?!!!! Why doesn’t he just turn his phone of and start enjoying his time with Sophie and the kids?! All he seems to do all day long is film pointless Insta stories talking absolute shite 24/7 or doing cringe worthy adverts for bogus products that he’s clearly just doing for money (the very thing he used to mock all the other influencers for) - he’s obsessed with Instagram. He must be so bleeping annoying and boring to live with - bet he’s just glued to his phone morning noon and night and all his chat just revolves around it - “look what they are saying on Instagram about me Soph, look what this bellend on Facebook is saying about me Soph, look what this troll is saying about me Soph”

Jesus Christ man. Grown up!!!!!!!!!!!!! He’s like a stroppy 14 year old girl. Get a life. Poor Sophie. Do they ever get to just spend time together, without his frigging iPhone being the 3rd wheel or him acting like an over enthusiastic performing arts student on exam day....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
BORE OFF JAKE.

he’ll then post their account when they have deleted it or had to make it private because of him and gloat about it. What a lovely bloke.

Absolutely disgusted in that story he’s just posted

Reactions: 9
Honestly he needs help he’s not okay. How he or Sophie think his behaviour on social media is normal is beyond me. Everything is so passive aggressive and I’m sure he hunts these trolls out so that he has content

Jake posted a question to 900k people
These people who I presume are new mums are discussing it in a private group. Yet now have their names published to 900k people thanks to him.

yet jake bangs on about people’s mental health knowing full well his followers will send them nasty stuff. One post he’s shared says someone already has messaged them!

What did I just watch?? He is becoming unhinged!! He actively asks these questions then starts naming people and seeking out their instagrams to set people on them when they don’t agree with his viewpoint. He needs an Instagram and Facebook intervention I think. His entire world seems to revolve around what people say about him online.

He is the worst type of online bully as he knows what he’s doing and is actively encouraging his followers to start attacking these people. And not a lot of what I read was offensive. The main thing he focused on was the ‘z List celeb’ comment. Seems his massive ego is hurting today.

Looke like his latest gym mirror ad hasn’t had the reach he was expecting. Not even 2k likes on it from a following of almost 1 million. Compared to the engagement on his other latest grid posts it’s pretty telling.

• Haha
What is he doing...?!!! Oh my god. He’s an idiot!!!!!!
I don’t know if I’m old and emotional ,but to see what he’s done there,is so wrong. No one is trolling Leo( I’d understand that)
They are commenting on his public posts.Posts that the world can see but can NOT have an opinion on.
It’s SHOCKING!!!!!!
Has he completely unravelled?
He’s in sighting trolling, the very thing he professes to hate. I’m actually totally gob smacked!😞

I'm new to seeing stuff of jakes but wow what have I just watched? Absolutely disgusting that he'd share people's Instagram handles (must of took a leaf out of hinches book) when they are only commenting on questions he's asked publicly. He could of clarified what he meant when asking the questions without being such a wanker but then I suppose that wouldn't have people up in arms and giving him attention.
From what I've seen so far, someone definitely needs to step in and get him some help, the way he is on social media is not normal and definitely not a healthy environment for a baby.

I don’t know if I’m old and emotional ,but to see what he’s done there,is so wrong. No one is trolling Leo( I’d understand that)
They are commenting on his public posts.Posts that the world can see but can NOT have an opinion on.
It’s SHOCKING!!!!!!
Has he completely unravelled?
He’s in sighting trolling, the very thing he professes to hate. I’m actually totally gob smacked!😞
Agree. He’s trying to insinuate now that if anyone has a negative opinion on anything that he posts at all then they are trolling him. He’s completely lost the bleeping plot. The cheese has seriously fallen off the cracker I think.

• Sad
Why do all influencers do this.

name people, knowing full well people are going to go after them.
Then say ‘don’t message them’

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.