Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do all influencers do this.

name people, knowing full well people are going to go after them.
Then say ‘don’t message them’
Because they are all massive narcissistic see you next tuesdays.

It’s like the old type of school bullying. Get your friends all riled up on your behalf and stand back and watch the drama.

Reactions: 14
Oh my good god!! This bloke is losing the plot!! What the hell is he doing!!! I can't believe what he is posting on his insta. Someone needs to take his phone off of him. He is becoming unhinged!!

Reactions: 12
duck it!!!
I’ve reported the story’s .
Don’t know if it’s a waste of time but... he’s gone too far 😞

Reactions: 15
Because they are all massive narcissistic see you next tuesdays.

It’s like the old type of school bullying. Get your friends all riled up on your behalf and stand back and watch the drama.
I honestly think it’s so pathetic and childish that a grown man in his 30s has the interest or inclination to even be bothered with this nonsense. Like, seriously. He needs to grow up. It’s so juvenile. He’s honestly behaving like a stupid teenager. He’s meant to be a grown man. The man of the house. A father. A partner. Not some bitchy little girl, spending all his energy on having a rant at random people online. It’s just Instagram Jake - stop taking it & yourself so seriously.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I was one of the ones who’s name was posted, he’s changed so much
It’s crap that he’s done that to you. From what I could see, there was nothing outrageous being posted. He’s turned into a complete head and I think it’s becoming more apparent to people. I hope you’re ok.

Reactions: 17
Surely he has management?? They need to have a word with him!
He’s been chaotic since L was born.

What’s happened to him?! It’s like he’s obsessed with calling out people for being “trolls” because they don’t lick his arse. He posts pretty much all aspects of his life and family on a public platform, why can’t he understand that this is dangerous and also going to attract comments.
I wonder if something is going on with him or has he just fallen into the instahun downward spiral

Reactions: 16
It’s crap that he’s done that to you. From what I could see, there was nothing outrageous being posted. He’s turned into a complete head and I think it’s becoming more apparent to people. I hope you’re ok.
ive reported the stories with everyone’s names in, if you could do the same! Blocked too so can someone let me know if they go- thanks!

Reactions: 18
I’ve reported them too. Quite tricky as I kept skipping to the next one instead of hitting the options button. It’s not on to name people like that, especially as no one was saying anything bad or hurtful.

ive reported the stories with everyone’s names in, if you could do the same! Blocked too so can someone let me know if they go- thanks!
Done! He’s getting completely out of hand. He named someone else who obviously must have contacted him and he’s come back telling people not to contact her as she’s nice.

I still can’t believe that he took names from
Im guessing a private fb group and plastered them all over his account for having a discussion about a question he openly asked!

Done! He’s getting completely out of hand. He named someone else who obviously must have contacted him and he’s come back telling people not to contact her as she’s nice.

I still can’t believe that he took names from
Im guessing a private fb group and plastered them all over his account for having a discussion about a question he openly asked!
He’s a total pig!
So pleased to see so many have reported it 🤞

Thanks guys! Can’t believe he actually tagged too, if he thinks that’s the worst that could be said and he’s horrified I think he needs to come for the internet now, I wonder what Sophie thinks

What an absolute tit. He needs his phone taking off him, how can Sophie be okay with this? Does he know insta is not real life 🙄

Reactions: 10
Thanks guys! Can’t believe he actually tagged too, if he thinks that’s the worst that could be said and he’s horrified I think he needs to come for the internet now, I wonder what Sophie thinks
I hope your okay and not getting any backlash x

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.