Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s clearly reading on here bet he is obsessed constantly looking to see what we have said 😂 wave to us next time jakey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me that thinks him writing ‘I’ve had a baby’ is weird? You HAVE a baby, you didn’t give birth to one

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surprised Leo hadn’t been #gifted at this rate

AD for Tesco boils my piss. Not like the can’t afford afford is it

Reactions: 9
Leave makeup to the MUAS Sophie!!!!
I hate how these influencer twit sacs sit there doing ‘ make up routines’
It’s looks tit... stay in your lane witches!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve figured out what this ‘full time job’ is. It must be sitting emailing brands all day every day pitching his engagement and followers to them for free stuff. The amount of free furniture in that garden for a small family is obscene

Reactions: 8
Take that baby off the gram!!! These 'influencers' exploiting their half naked children for every perverts eyes. Should be ashamed of themselves 😡

Reactions: 12
Just seen Sophies video with her aligners, her teeth already look straight?! I dunno how they're not losing followers all these ads are boring as hell!

Reactions: 5
Just seen Sophies video with her aligners, her teeth already look straight?! I dunno how they're not losing followers all these ads are boring as hell!
I thought she was getting veneers abroad like she was meant to when they got paid to go on holiday and then read that you can’t if pregnant

Reactions: 2
Take that baby off the gram!!! These 'influencers' exploiting their half naked children for every perverts eyes. Should be ashamed of themselves 😡
Totally agree ,it disgusts me.
I can’t believe there is no law against this tbh

Me again !
Im reporting every pic now ... probably not worth my time but 🤷‍♀️doing it anyway.
It’s sickening.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Totally agree ,it disgusts me.
I can’t believe there is no law against this tbh

Me again !
Im reporting every pic now ... probably not worth my time but 🤷‍♀️doing it anyway.
It’s sickening.
He’ll spend time going on about trolls and people calling his baby ugly and how things need to change (I agree no one should be calling his baby names)
However surely his energy would be better spent educating people on why you shouldn’t post pictures of your kids all over the internet. (No money in that though)
1. Because they aren’t old enough to consent
2. Because as much as there shouldn’t be, there are disgusting people out there using pictures for their sick pleasure
3. Because your kids are going to be in school one day and the internet is forever
4. Because having to constantly perform for the camera, re-film stuff, get given free stuff like it’s normal, cover school logos, Fred today telling people he’s famous on the q&a, is going to duck with their mental health. Mental health which all these influencer bang on about, but apparently only their own matters?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.