Jake Quickenden and Sophie Church

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And another pic where she’s holding her bag in front of her this evening. They do look so happy.
0902E1D8-121D-4CAE-8745-8FA45219B4CC.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I think Sophie's pregnant too. Jake keeps making lots of references to family and they're all blissfully happy which is lovely to see.

Jake also posted something about how great 2021 is going to be, which is something you might say closer to the end of the year than now, so that makes me think she's definitely pregnant. I hope so! He will make a great dad and I'm sure Freddie would love to have a sibling.

Reactions: 3
I think Sophie's pregnant too. Jake keeps making lots of references to family and they're all blissfully happy which is lovely to see.

Jake also posted something about how great 2021 is going to be, which is something you might say closer to the end of the year than now, so that makes me think she's definitely pregnant. I hope so! He will make a great dad and I'm sure Freddie would love to have a sibling.
theres also a photo of them with his mum on his grid and in his caption he says that she’s been “a sleepy head recently”.....!

I hope she is pregnant, they are such a lovely family and he’s so good with the lad that I can imagine he would be great with a baby!

Reactions: 4
theres also a photo of them with his mum on his grid and in his caption he says that she’s been “a sleepy head recently”.....!

I hope she is pregnant, they are such a lovely family and he’s so good with the lad that I can imagine he would be great with a baby!
Ah I missed that! Me too, he's fantastic with Freddie. Such a lovely family. Let's hope there's an announcement soon!

Reactions: 2
I usually enjoy this guys posts, he’s quite funny, but I can’t cope with him saying on his stories “phone free Mondays” then proceeding to post 8 further stories. Make a decision and stick to it. Also his tit about “I’m not responding to trolls again”...yeh you can guess what he then goes on to do! 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I usually enjoy this guys posts, he’s quite funny, but I can’t cope with him saying on his stories “phone free Mondays” then proceeding to post 8 further stories. Make a decision and stick to it. Also his tit about “I’m not responding to trolls again”...yeh you can guess what he then goes on to do! 😤
Same! It’s bugged me for some reason 😖

Yeh it’s really making me want to reply to him and say wtf, but then he might reply to a troll, and he doesn’t do that 😂😂

This annoys me too! He seems like a nice guy and his silliness can be quite funny. But when he keeps saying trolls don’t bother him but then constantly posts stories about them and responds to their messages it shows he obviously is bothered.
It also annoyed me today that he couldn’t stick to his day off Instagram!

Reactions: 4
What’s with the matching outfits??? I don’t know if it was intentional or not, I can’t listen with the sound on as he irritates me

811DBC64-B7B4-4FBE-87BB-2D51D7D628D6.png
053EAC3B-71D7-4DB2-9749-9B4557CDA0E7.png

Aw yay!!!!! She looks incredible- no idea how far gone she is but she’s in great shape.

lovely news for them!!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.