Jake Quickenden and Sophie Church

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have met him a few times, we have a few mutal family friends so tend to be weddings, christening or big celebrations and I actually think he is such a nice genuine guy.
Ooo do you live where he’s originally from? 👀 he went to my school lol

Reactions: 1
He makes me cringe a bit when he’s on Jeremy Vine. He seems like the type of person who agrees with the point of view of whoever he’s talking to, has no opinion of his own. Seems a fairly nice guy but that annoys me.

Ooo do you live where he’s originally from? 👀 he went to my school lol
No but my parents are friends with alot of his parents friends, since his dads extremely sad passing his mum has only more recently started attending such events.

No but my parents are friends with alot of his parents friends, since his dads extremely sad passing his mum has only more recently started attending such events.
I like his mum, she comes across really lovely and has a beautiful house. Cute dogs too!

Reactions: 4
I like them. Jake has really made me laugh over lockdown and he's great with Freddie. Sophie seems really chilled- nothing like she was on Celebs Go Dating!

Reactions: 6
I like them. Jake has really made me laugh over lockdown and he's great with Freddie. Sophie seems really chilled- nothing like she was on Celebs Go Dating!
I only know her as Jake’s girlfriend, how is she a celeb? I’m not very clued up on all the stars

I only know her as Jake’s girlfriend, how is she a celeb? I’m not very clued up on all the stars
You're right, she's not a celeb. She was on a mixer on the show and was picked by two of the celebs to go on a date but it didn't happen in the end. I was surprised when I saw it was her as she seems so quiet and chilled now in comparison, but it was a few years ago now! 🤣 I think her and Jake are good together. 😀

Reactions: 3
You're right, she's not a celeb. She was on a mixer on the show and was picked by two of the celebs to go on a date but it didn't happen in the end. I was surprised when I saw it was her as she seems so quiet and chilled now in comparison, but it was a few years ago now! 🤣 I think her and Jake are good together. 😀
Ah ok!
Yeah, I think they’re a nice couple. Jake is mad and she seems nice and chilled so balances it out. She has such a beautiful figure but does she own any tops that aren’t cropped?! Don’t get me wrong, if I looked like that I’d probably wear crop tops too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah ok!
Yeah, I think they’re a nice couple. Jake is mad and she seems nice and chilled so balances it out. She has such a beautiful figure but does she own any tops that aren’t cropped?! Don’t get me wrong, if I looked like that I’d probably wear crop tops too 😂
Yes, they're a good match. If I had her figure, I'd be in a bikini permanently! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Yeah fan of Jake too. Agree that he changed after dancing on ice and think that’s why he split with his ex because he was wanting to be one of the lads with Wes etc from his series

I think a lot of his confidence and bravado is actually a bit of a show to be honest can imagine he’s not like that in real life.

he’s so cute with her little boy and you can tell her adores him

Yeah fan of Jake too. Agree that he changed after dancing on ice and think that’s why he split with his ex because he was wanting to be one of the lads with Wes etc from his series

I think a lot of his confidence and bravado is actually a bit of a show to be honest can imagine he’s not like that in real life.

he’s so cute with her little boy and you can tell her adores him
Agreed, they're such a nice family. I think he's defo settled down since Dancing on Ice too.

I just discovered him on Instagram as I heard his account was funny. I agree his bravado is probably a front a wee bit. I imagine he’s a down to earth guy in real life and likes a laugh.

Reactions: 2
Really like them all as a family. Jake seems nice and makes me laugh.
He’s always taking the piss out of people advertising fake AirPods etc which I’m in agreement with. So hope he’s not being serious about Sophie going to that same tit dental place in Turkey that all the zlisters and Katie price go to and that’s the purpose of this holiday.

Really like them all as a family. Jake seems nice and makes me laugh.
He’s always taking the piss out of people advertising fake AirPods etc which I’m in agreement with. So hope he’s not being serious about Sophie going to that same tit dental place in Turkey that all the zlisters and Katie price go to and that’s the purpose of this holiday.
100% is.

dan osbourne is there with his mum today, she’s having her teeth done. He’s had his own done there himself so looks like this is some sort of promo trip that the dentists have arranged. Wait for it, there will be a few other z-listers who will no doubt be there this week getting stuff done!!!!!

100% is.

dan osbourne is there with his mum today, she’s having her teeth done. He’s had his own done there himself so looks like this is some sort of promo trip that the dentists have arranged. Wait for it, there will be a few other z-listers who will no doubt be there this week getting stuff done!!!!!
Absolute joke that medical and dental procedures can be promoted by influencers in return for free teeth and a holiday. He’s just gone down in my estimations. Takes the piss out of people advertising any old tit then signs his girlfriend up to do the same

100% is.

Katie price and her new bloke were there getting his and hers last week

Reactions: 5
And thing is, jakes teeth aren’t exactly a great advert for the place.....

he seems like a nice enough guy but those teeth he’s got are just....... too much! Too big & far too white.

Sophie such a pretty girl, her teeth are equally lovely and suit her mouth.
If people aren’t happy not sure why don’t people consider braces rather than new big white bright ill fitting teeth?

Sophie such a pretty girl, her teeth are equally lovely and suit her mouth.
If people aren’t happy not sure why don’t people consider braces rather than new big white bright ill fitting teeth?
i think she’s got a bit of a complex about her teeth or something, she rarely smiles in photos and usually has her mouth closed. I
Could be wrong but I’ve thought it before, you never see her do a proper big genuine smile or laugh. Always the miserable looking poker face.

• Haha
I think she’s so beautiful and it’s sad she feels the need to go and get that done. Jake is a really nice looking guy too but agree his teeth are a bit OTT.

I watched a programme about a cosmetic surgery clinic in Turkey. The women were in so much pain it was awful to watch. One woman had to get loads of treatment from the NHS to correct issues from her surgery she had done in Turkey. It showed the owners of the clinic and they couldn’t care less about the patients and openly admitted it was all about making as much money as possible.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.