Jake Quickenden and Sophie Church

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only came across this account because it was mentioned in another thread...what an absolute twit the guy is!
Does he honestly think he’s funny..he comes across a total childish prick...you couldn’t pay me to spend 10 minutes in his company.
Also why are his teeth too big for him?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I’ve just gone and looked, speechless!
is he ok?
his humour reminds me of my 5 year old trying the impress his friends so shows off!

Reactions: 4
The veneers are just too much. They literally look like false teeth and seem to make him talk with a lisp.

Reactions: 1
Oh, I can’t anymore. It was alright when it was a house account. It’s turning into the account of an oversized hyperactive toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok ok I give up! Now some accounts do my head in but you still watch. But you have to give it to Jake, he’s honestly the worst account I’ve ever come accross. Not one thing on his account have I found entertaining, interesting or relatable.
I really don’t know how he has got followers

Reactions: 2
I really like Jake.
I’m sure he reads this and I genuinely mean no offence in saying this but whatever he’s done to his teeth I hope his dentist is struck off.
He’s a nice looking guy but the veneers aren’t a suitable shape or size for his mouth and face. No one is perfect but I guess when someone has changed their “ok” teeth in hope of improvement you just wonder why he’s not had them changed as they do genuinely make him look and speak strange.

He was making a statement a few days ago that he was taking a break from social media but I see ‘he’s back’. Notified Beggy was offering out advice to him

Does anyone follow them?

I like them - I think he is funny - but I cannot fathom where they get their money from....

they own a lovely new house in Colchester which must have cost over £400K but she doesn’t seem to work - she’s setting up as a beautician working from home - and he does odds and ends of reality tv/panto etc but that can’t be bringing in loads.....

Reactions: 4
Does anyone follow them?

I like them - I think he is funny - but I cannot fathom where they get their money from....

they own a lovely new house in Colchester which must have cost over £400K but she doesn’t seem to work - she’s setting up as a beautician working from home - and he does odds and ends of reality tv/panto etc but that can’t be bringing in loads.....
Can’t bare him. Personally think it’s all an act. Think winning dancing on ice really went to his head, thought his career would take off and dropping his fiancé like a sack of tit when they were due to get married. But really what has he done since? Sophie was on celebs go dating, also loved herself and the sound of her own voice so I reckon they’re a match made in heaven.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
May have had a big deposit saved so mortgage not that much? I’ve just bought a 420k house and it’s mainly my husband that brings in the money and he has a good job but it’s not buckssss. I’m a hairdresser (self employed) so haven’t worked since March with lockdown. Sometimes it’s a lot to do with the original money put down and she might come from a wealthy family

Reactions: 7
I used to follow....used to really like him but his teeth and ridiculous stories started to get on my nerves.
Those houses aren’t cheap. I know where he lives.

He will make handsome money with nearly 1 million insta followers and he’s done loads of TV work - Sophie has her own business she’s just at home At the minute like the rest of us x

I actually worked with Jake when he was in panto.
Can honestly say he is a really, really nice guy. Not at all fake and genuinely very friendly and funny. He had a lot of time for everyone, never played the big 'I am' or anything like that. Just your average, nice guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
He’s alright. She’s clearly trying to become some sort of influencer with all these clothes/ads she’s now flogging.

His is one account I actually enjoy watching. His relationship with her little guy is lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I like Jake, he can be a bit annoying sometimes but on the whole I think he’s quite funny and genuine.
Don’t know much about Sophie but think she’s very pretty, she looks like the actress that was in Groundhog Day. Can’t remember her name.

Reactions: 5
I have met him a few times, we have a few mutal family friends so tend to be weddings, christening or big celebrations and I actually think he is such a nice genuine guy.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.