Jake Quickenden and Sophie Church

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shock. He said Sophie had booked the hotel etc. And how nice the view is. Next clip. It’s the Akra hotel, no mention of advert, same one Katie price who also plugged the hotel was at to get her teeth done.

Don’t see how he can slag people off for promoting tit anymore

Reactions: 7
Sophie said because she hadn’t worn her retainer her teeth were going back to how they used to be. Surely she could get Invisalign or something? Her teeth look fine to me.
She also said she was going for an initial consultation and then getting them done the same day. Surely alarm bells would be ringing

Reactions: 2
Sophie said because she hadn’t worn her retainer her teeth were going back to how they used to be. Surely she could get Invisalign or something? Her teeth look fine to me.
She also said she was going for an initial consultation and then getting them done the same day. Surely alarm bells would be ringing
I think she’s got nice teeth. If she’s unhappy with them it’s upto her. I’ve no issue with people getting things done. Just don’t like how Jake was making out it was some family holiday that had been booked when it’s obviously a business trip with free hotel and teeth, thought he was better than being shady

Reactions: 6
She can't get her teeth done now because of "medication" ... I've thought it for a couple of weeks but I'm 99% certain she's pregnant.
Really happy for them if she is - Freddie is very well loved kid

Reactions: 8
She can't get her teeth done now because of "medication" ... I've thought it for a couple of weeks but I'm 99% certain she's pregnant.
Really happy for them if she is - Freddie is very well loved kid
I thought the same but you’d think she would have told them before the trip??

I didn’t think that but now I’m not sure! They said she’ll have to come back next year which makes me think the medication story is BS.

Reactions: 1
I didn’t think that but now I’m not sure! They said she’ll have to come back next year which makes me think the medication story is BS.
look at the Insta story on his page from this evening when they are in the lift before dinner - she’s wearing drawstring trousers and a crop top and from a side view it looks like a tiny little belly.... or she could have just had a big lunch!!!!!

look at the Insta story on his page from this evening when they are in the lift before dinner - she’s wearing drawstring trousers and a crop top and from a side view it looks like a tiny little belly.... or she could have just had a big lunch!!!!!
Could be 🤷‍♀️ I don’t see anything.
I find it odd she wasn’t asked about her medication etc before she went and the fact they’re saying they’ll come back next year makes me think she could be pregnant.
They seem a nice couple and Freddie is obviously doted on, good on them if she is

Reactions: 4
He's openly said they want kids, and one of his feed pictures mentions exciting things for the year ahead.

I think I might see a hint of bump. She's usually incredibly toned, and wears tighter stuff than she has been recently (Not that she doesn't look amazing).
But yeah, I'd definitely put money on it.

Reactions: 5
He's openly said they want kids, and one of his feed pictures mentions exciting things for the year ahead.

I think I might see a hint of bump. She's usually incredibly toned, and wears tighter stuff than she has been recently (Not that she doesn't look amazing).
But yeah, I'd definitely put money on it.
yeah she looks great, and they seems like a great couple who clearly adore the little boy so if she is expecting it would be lovey news for them

On one of jakes videos where Fred is in the water and it pans to Sophie, as she turns to get comfy it looks like a small bump then when she notices she sucks her belly and lies back quick

Shock. He said Sophie had booked the hotel etc. And how nice the view is. Next clip. It’s the Akra hotel, no mention of advert, same one Katie price who also plugged the hotel was at to get her teeth done.

Don’t see how he can slag people off for promoting tit anymore
I’m not sure it was a paid for trip. They seem to have had it booked for ages and he’s normally pretty upfront when advertising something. But who knows 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
On the oakhouse home stories when jake is talking about getting Sophie to 100k. Fred says she’s famous then says “she’s got a baby doesn’t she” and jake looks all flustered 👀 ooh!

• Wow
On the oakhouse home stories when jake is talking about getting Sophie to 100k. Fred says she’s famous then says “she’s got a baby doesn’t she” and jake looks all flustered 👀 ooh!
I’ve listened to it too many times to try and work out what he’s saying 🤣 surely if she was they wouldn’t have posted that if that’s what he said 🤔

It does definitely sound like that! Interesting

Yeah Fred definitely says something about a baby but surely they wouldn’t have told him yet?
I’m jealous of their lovely tans 😂 I’m like Casper and don’t tan at all. Looks like they’re having a great time

Strategically placed bag over belly this evening!

Really like them! Jake with fred is so lovely to watch!

Reactions: 6
Anyone noticed the little ones cheeks?! He so definitely burnt them the other day ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Strategically placed bag over belly this evening!

Really like them! Jake with fred is so lovely to watch!
haha yeah clocked that earlier!!!! And she’s not had a drink on her at all - haven’t seen her with a glass of wine or anything.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.