Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fiffle-faffle

I actually worked with Jake when he was in panto.
Can honestly say he is a really, really nice guy. Not at all fake and genuinely very friendly and funny. He had a lot of time for everyone, never played the big 'I am' or anything like that. Just your average, nice guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
New Thread Suggestion...

Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 Would Set Fire To His Nan If It Meant More Content For 'The Gram'

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Damocles

Chatty Member
Anyone else think it was really really REALLY crass of him to put that little baby of his in that lion costume considering what the family of that poor little cain girl went through/still are going through?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Kate Lawler has been open about the fact that she’s used a Doula regularly since her little one was born as she is/was struggling.
She was on the mtv show with them so possibly the same Doula.
Just own it instead of hiding it but then that wouldn’t be relatable.
And yeah, take bloody turns ffs and stop playing the martyr.
I just do not understand why either of these couples require such help?!
In both situations there are 2 fully functional adults available 24/7. None of them have to go out to work in the traditional sense, they are all at home. None of them seem to be able to get to grips with the fact that you have to take it it turns to be up with the baby!!!! One sleeps, the other looks after the kid. Then swap! It’s not difficult!!!!!!!!!! And also just kind of accept that having a baby means you don’t get much sleep, you are knackered, you don’t spend much time with your partner, the baby becomes the focus and your own needs are way down the priority list!!! And they also need to understand that they cannot harp on all day everyday about being tired/having no time to do anything when they are spending time telling strangers on Instagram that they have no time!!!!!!!!!!!! Sophie took the baby out the other day for a few hours and instead of Jake getting some sleep or having a shower or throwing a wash on or preparing a meal he CHOSE to spend that time dicking around on Instagram- but then still complains how tired he is afterwards.....! They are all just being ridiculous. This nonsense with fucking night nannying- fucking hell. Grow up and parent your child between the two of you. It’s ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
This man would set his nan on fire if it meant staying in the public eye... I was curious if it was him from X Factor a few years ago and a quick peep confirms it is.

bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Gobbylurker

I’m finding it so hard to see him moaning about three tough days, no sleep, blah blah, when Ashley Cain and his partner are losing their baby girl. They know what no sleep is like because they are terrified to take their eyes off of her in case that is their last moment with her. Seeing what they are going through is just making me dislike Jake even more, he’s got no grasp on the real world, only what’s happening in his own self obsessed bubble.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
11B399E1-FE78-417B-A839-A538337FE424.jpeg

The fact that he just doesn’t see the irony here is actually mind blowing. He really just doesn’t have any comprehension at all does he?

“I will move heaven & earth to protect you” ———— but I will post daily photos & videos of you online from day 1 of your life on a public & completely unregulated social media outlet meaning that ANYONE can access your photos and do ANYTHING they want with them.

“I will teach you about consent” ——— but while you are an infant and you have no idea about the evils that lurk online, il just post endless photos of you and intimate details of your life without your consent because I can

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
He’s just not getting it at all.

“why should I keep Leo off social media? Why don’t people just not troll him?”

Seriously??

Ok Jake. Look at it like this.

would you put Leo in his pram and leave him in the middle of the motorway at rush hour? No. You wouldn’t. And why wouldn’t you? Because it’s dangerous right? It’s not safe. Something bad could happen to him.
So you’d get him off the motorway wouldn’t you. You’d remove him from harms way, because you can’t close the motorway or stop all the traffic because that’s all out of your control- so you do the things you need to do to protect your child from harm, you remove him from the motorway so he’s safe & protected and then you don’t need to worry about the cars or pay any attention to the traffic.

The motorway is social media.

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
he’s really surprised me (not in a good way) with his recent rants and not coming across great

this response saying you wouldn’t say to a friend/family posting photos of kids is a bit lost on me as friends/family who do post on Instagram usually have about 100 followers and a private account, I discussed this recently with a friend who did the same as I when posting photos of our new babies we did a ‘clear out’ so we could be sure who sees aswell as having a private account

I did roll my eyes when they pointed out the old ‘jealousy’ card I hate how it’s always used when someone disagrees

View attachment 501407
“I enjoy seeing pictures of you and your gorgeous family”

a STRANGER - someone he doesn’t know, has never met - enjoys looking at images of his children.

Let’s just let that sink in for a second shall we.

every fibre in my body as a parent is just screaming at that statement. No. Your CHILDREN are not commodities to be used to please strangers online. Strangers should not be allowed unrestricted access to photos & video footage of your child. It actually sends shivers down my spine even thinking about it. Even if it’s not a predatory person with disgusting thoughts - even a random person being that invested in my children would scare the shit out of me.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Snarkysnarky

He wants to get back in shape after having his baby? Am I missing some biological breakthrough here? Does he actually think he’s a seahorse in his hot tub??

• Haha
Reactions: 23

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Hes quick to defend himself. I wasnt even being that negative.

Think I touched a nerve.

Why not just say "yes i appreciate worrking innthis industry we have the privilege of being flexible."

So aggressive

Think I touched a nerve.

Why not just say "yes i appreciate worrking innthis industry we have the privilege of being flexible."

So aggressive.

Deleted my comment as feel he may set his people on me.
Jake....

no son. You & Sophie do not work “full time” - please get a grip of yourself man. Maybe go down the building site and tell all the lads working 12hr days lugging brick around that you think you work full time and see what response you get?

he’s turned into such a twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

paula1234

VIP Member
For people who don’t know. His baby was posted on a Facebook page under a post called ‘rate my miscarriage’

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Beckyboo85

If my husband put a peg on his nose and swimming hat on as a priority over getting our baby’s nappy changed I’d have to pack his bags. Plus the unnecessary carrying him about, filming and filters. She’s as bad as he is as far as I am concerned. They’re pathetic, ok the baby is loved and fed but he’s a puppet for their fame game before anything else x

• Haha
Reactions: 22

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Oh my god. So some random odd ball online has used photos of baby Leo on an April fools post? Or something.

SO DOESNT THIS JUST ILLUSTRATE HOW FUCKING DANGEROUS AND IRRESPONSIBLE IT IS TO PUT IMAGES AND VIDEOS OF YOUR CHILD ALL OVER PUBLICLY AVAILABLE SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!! ANY ONE, ANY WEIRDO, ANY CREEP, ANY PEDOPHILE CAN AT ANY TIME VIEW, DOWNLOAD, SHARE, PRINT OUT PHOTOS OF YOUR CHILD TO DO ANYTHING THEY WANT WITH!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS SO SO SO SO SCARY, SO WRONG! PROTECT YOUR CHILD AND GET HIM OFF SOCIAL MEDIA!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Fairycake79

I like them 😊and it's refreshing to have them actually post the baby and not the usual hands or feet pic 🙄 plus they have given the baby a lovely name that he won't die of embarrassment from at school haha!

I think Jake is just very excited and after losing his own dad and brother I think its lovely for him. They seem a genuinely nice couple/family

Reactions: 20

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Hate to say this but maybe if Jake & Sophie would put their phones away and just concentrate completely on the baby for a few days they might find they get to know him and are able to get his issues sorted. Since the boy was born they have been all over the place constantly on Instagram, doing stuff for MTV, doing photo shoots with his photographer friend, out and about with the kid etc etc etc - they haven’t given themselves or the baby time to just chill the fuck out. Like when the baby needs a nappy change, Jake takes time to arse about getting his daft swimming cap & nose peg on, sets up his camera or phone to record and then starts the performance of doing the nappy change - it’s not normal. The poor baby probably doesn’t know what’s going on, with Jake and his million personalities and his fake performances for Instagram every 5 seconds.
I also think that the two of them need to get into some sort of evening/night routine now, there’s no need for them both to be up all night with the baby. Take it in turns, one sleeps with the other sorts the baby and then swap so that both adults can get some rest.

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Jesus he’s STILL ranting on about it.

the post about what some of the lads he plays football saying about him....

FUCKING HELL JAKE!!!!!!!!

You have a publicly available Instagram account which you use to make money from, which any random stranger can look at, you post every detail of your life on there, your home address is publicly available for anyone to access, you’ve posted every square inch of your home online, you have monetised the pregnancy, birth and early weeks of your child’s life and you can’t seem to grasp that it is fundamentally wrong to have allowed so much access to your child!!!! Does this guy not understand that PEDOPHILES WILL BE LOOKING AT HIS BABY!
what the fuck do these idiots not get about this?

yes ok people shouldn’t send nasty messages. But the point people are trying to make is that as an adult he (and Sophie) have shown absolutely no regard whatsoever for the online safety of Leo (or Fred) and they have put those kids at risk.

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
I’d honestly love to know where he fits these full time work hours In because I see more of him than I do people I live with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19