Jake Quickenden #99 He's got 99 problems but a job isn't one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That lady is definitely getting blocked 😂 she’s also the person who said about him deleting people if they don’t say how wonderful he is 😂
---
All the comments saying he should be on Strictly, jeeeez no thanks🫠🫠🫠🫠 as if he could do that, full days of training would kill him off.
Someone asking if there's anything he can't do...erm, yes, be a good dad😬😬😬
This is why he does these dancing reels (and also cos he’s a massive attention seeker). Everytime you get these idiots say about Strictly and he knows it 🙄 Imagine calling yourself a TV actor/presenter/singer but your actual main ambition in life is to be on a TV dancing program 🤷🏻‍♀️ Don’t get me wrong I love SCD but how is him being on there going to help his non-existent TV ‘career’? I’ve said it before and we all know I’ll say it again 😂, the reason he desperately wants SCD is because it’s on BBC primetime Saturday night and he wants millions of people to see him and thinks it will help increase his insta followers. If he ever gets on SCD the BBC can go 🖕 for my TV license money.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Guarantee the useless wanker got home and went straight to bed after all he'd be soooo tired after such a long journey head any decent father and husband would be making the most of his time at home

Reactions: 23
Will be interesting to see if Flappy lets him film her today 🎥 and no Jake her big hands or big feet or the back of her or you dressed up as her doesn’t count!
Flaps is either ill, had surgery or they have broken up AGAIN or she’s trying to gain more followers?? At this stage im beginning to think they have broken up but god only knows! (if she is genuinely ill I wouldn’t wish it on her or anybody) How long is he staying at the shithole for before going to see Danny boi again? Anyway lets wait and see 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was expecting to come back to hundreds of stories and photos of the 'family man's' return but nothing apart from a video of clouds with music put over it.

I'm seriously starting to think they've split up unless I see a video of those too laughing together. Still no sign of Squidders - it's been nearly a whole month!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Could 'that' photo be shown on here but just what's going on in the background? Like cut away anyone else being shown so it's not incriminating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hey All,

Hope everyone is good 😘

You know I have to laugh at the desperation of some people, it’s comical to me they think a reel of mediocre dancing which MILLIONS have already done is going to land you work 😂😂

Because casting agents are going through their phones searching Z list reality stars copying more high profile accounts dance reels ….. REALLY ? (Titled my head sarcastically as I wrote that)

What a bleeping knobber.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Could 'that' photo be shown on here but just what's going on in the background? Like cut away anyone else being shown so it's not incriminating.
Yes please!!! Just cut out the whole background and focus on the main characters!!!! We need to see it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes please!!! Just cut out the whole background and focus on the main characters!!!! We need to see it!
Oh poor @IamMyaJ 🙈 She got good tea and she spilt it so good on her for that but I think the issue is there was a connection with her and Fakey from his previous relationship so he knows who she is and would most likely know the person who sent her the photo and she doesn’t want to get that person in trouble, im sure Maya would share away if it wasn’t for that because it’s clear like us she can’t stand the prick!

(A good idea would be maybe next good tea or photo proof anyone gets could be sent to the thread by a ‘new member’ account 🤭)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Guarantee the useless wanker got home and went straight to bed after all he'd be soooo tired after such a long journey head any decent father and husband would be making the most of his time at home
Can you imagine finishing work and coming home and doing duck all to help because you’ve been working 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ God even Jax Taylor mows the lawn 😂 useless piece of info if you don’t watch Bravo shows😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's been a bit too quiet today. Trouble at Quickenden Towers? 🧐
Or they’re plotting what narrative to use next? Take away there’s a good chance Flappy has had work done and that why she’s not shown her face, it’s still so unlike her to be so social media silent. Never known so few aff links/ads from her either. I genuinely think mental health might be a factor but trouble is I wouldn’t believe anything either of them say. Thinking about it, if she was suffering with MH, that would be another reason he did that ADHD post, so it would take the spotlight off her and straight back on him. Personally I wouldn’t be surprised if she suffers with her mental health, just look at how her appearance has changed in 2 years, but I would have less sympathy for her than most because her situation is totally of her own doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hasn’t she admitted to depression before when flogging some mindfulness app she uses? Or was that simply a con for content?

Reactions: 13
Jake Quickenden #100. Fakeys willy is only small ,while Flapz is dreaming of Eyal

• Haha
Hasn’t she admitted to depression before when flogging some mindfulness app she uses? Or was that simply a con for content?
I think that was just for content but let’s be honest living with him, when he’s actually there, must be so draining with his constant need for attention and the fact he does duck all to help round the house. I also can imagine him putting her down and belittling her any chance he gets but then more fool her for enabling his behaviour all the time 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.