Jake Quickenden #99 He's got 99 problems but a job isn't one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fakey is so deluded that I won’t be surprised if he is pissed off with Princess Catherine for stealing his thunder over his fake ADHD diagnosis. He can’t compete with her sad cancer news.
Absolutely this 💯
Between poor Princess Catherine and Fakeys fake ADHD “diagnosis” (good man Jason Gardiner , well spotted 👍 I now like you just as equally as Pete wicks) and did we mention his non stop grid posting along with the usual mundane daily tit and more dance reels than usual to make it look like he has ADHD?? it’s magically taken the focus off Flappy…. See how he thinks he’s being clever! Nice try Fakey but getting back to the state of yours and Flappy ‘relationshipwreck’ and whats this about you being caught kissing a FM cast member? Some think its Danny Boi? and did you and Mummy pay Flaps off by buying her a new nose and some bot’s possibly??? such great PR ‘team’ (Polly) he has, who would have thought to make up a fake MH diagnosis but only you fame hungry zilch list grifters! Pathetic! If Flaps says she got a kick in the nose I’ll eat my hat like that silly idiot!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone who refers to themselves as pretty annoying & a legend really shouldn't be dishing out advice 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Mel needs help 😂😂

We all got our party frocks and new noses ready for thread 100? 👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Mel blink twice if you’re a fakey burner account
It’s the fact he’s even replied to it screams fake 🤢. Pretty sure he said on a podcast, that musicals were only ever a stop gap because his passion is more TV presenting and acting? As if he could cope with a role as demanding as the lead in the Greatest Showman. Plus we’ve seen his ‘dancing’ and ‘acting’ and also heard his ‘singing’. Hugh Jackman he definitely is not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s more wooden than a plank in those dance videos, take a look at Gemma’s and Gorks fakey theirs was amazing

Looks like we can expect more ‘dancing’ reels 🙄
He’s started following another casting agent today. One that seems to do mainly theatre/west end/cruise ship work.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
He's at it AGAIN ffs! What the hell is wrong with him give it up for Christ sake!

• Angry
  • Haha
He’s definitely trying to make everyone think this behaviour is because of his supposed diagnosis 😴 Also he does ‘dancing’ posts hoping people will start tagging Strictly in them. Doesn’t normally do this many in such a short time but he’s done it before. I reckon he thinks now he’s got one BBC reality show, they’ll start flooding in 🙄 Anyway he can’t do SCD cos he’s down to play Buddy the elf this year 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Looks like we can expect more ‘dancing’ reels 🙄
He’s started following another casting agent today. One that seems to do mainly theatre/west end/cruise ship work.
God he’d love a camp cruise and more time away from the family coz ya know he’s gotta work, does it all for them 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I never see dancing reels and think I know I’ll message and say you should be on strictly, it’s fakey on his burner accs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another tit dancing reel with Fatty Arbuckle. All you need now is Squidward Jackson moonwalking and Gail going "eeee eeee".

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am absolutely obsessed with Strictly but I swear to God if he worms his way on to that programme I’ll stop watching!

• Heart
I am absolutely obsessed with Strictly but I swear to God if he worms his way on to that programme I’ll stop watching!
Me too. I would also message anyone or anything to do with the show to register my absolute disgust 😂 I know he’s somehow wangled Masterchef but I still have faith SCD won’t happen. I mean he’s been begging, hinting, tagging and doing interviews about it for years and still they’ve ignored him and there’s obviously a reason for it. I’m sure his upcoming appearance on MC won’t help his cause either.
Edited. As I said earlier these dancing reels are done with an ulterior motive 🙄
Unfortunately for him these saddos aren’t @strictly in 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.